ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Fast Show @ Santa Pod , Day out reviewed Here (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/416474-fast-show-santa-pod-day-out-reviewed-here.html)

Gangsta Smurf 06 April 2005 06:03 PM

''My lil ole WRX V-Limited has a full decat, walbro 255 fuel pump, Green cotton filter, boost controller, STIv5 intercooler with water spray (Soon to be fitted) Z4 ECU with ScoobyECU upgrade chip, with boost set at 1.1bar, and fuel set at 17 PSI, oh, and my car weighs in at 1230kg, which is 140kg L0GHTER''

Hardly counts as lightly modified!!

Just making an assumption about all these STi slayers that are floating about matey ... very good at talking the talk, but when it comes to demonstrating it they all shy away. There were far more spectators at Bedford then there were drivers - bit silly really. Everyone bangs on to go out for passenger laps, then as soon as they get out go off spouting that they will rip ya! lol

tuscan57 06 April 2005 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
''My lil ole WRX V-Limited has a full decat, walbro 255 fuel pump, Green cotton filter, boost controller, STIv5 intercooler with water spray (Soon to be fitted) Z4 ECU with ScoobyECU upgrade chip, with boost set at 1.1bar, and fuel set at 17 PSI, oh, and my car weighs in at 1230kg, which is 140kg L0GHTER''

Hardly counts as lightly modified!!

Just making an assumption about all these STi slayers that are floating about matey ... very good at talking the talk, but when it comes to demonstrating it they all shy away. There were far more spectators at Bedford then there were drivers - bit silly really. Everyone bangs on to go out for passenger laps, then as soon as they get out go off spouting that they will rip ya! lol

i would rip ya...... ;) PMSL..... :D:D

Cornelius 06 April 2005 06:28 PM

I've only made one joke about ripping ya, mate, and haven't even mentioned about STI slaying.

I call my car lightly modded as it don't include (to my knowledge) internal engine mods, ie closed decking, tuffridging, porting, stroking, overboring, etc.

Don't worry mate, I will be going to some trackdays this year, and I will be going on the track, so you can come in for a passenger lap or two ;)

Budgie 06 April 2005 06:41 PM

top review simon :notworthy

budgie

ScoobywagonGl 06 April 2005 06:45 PM

Gangsta is there anyone you dont try and start a war with? The thread you are spoiling in supposed to be a day review of a top meet! and the first show of the year! I dont actually recall seeing you there so just let it drop ... you certainly dont have the fastest car in the world and having been in your car with you (chessington to the petrol station) you drive like a knob!

kin quick 06 April 2005 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
Gangsta is there anyone you dont try and start a war with? The thread you are spoiling in supposed to be a day review of a top meet! and the first show of the year! I dont actually recall seeing you there so just let it drop ... you certainly dont have the fastest car in the world and having been in your car with you (chessington to the petrol station) you drive like a knob!

:notworthy :luxhello: :notworthy:luxhello: :notworthy

Think that should read "chrome knob" :lol: :lol: :lol:

............luv you really fella

Gangsta Smurf 06 April 2005 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl

And believe me you will never get the opportunity to get in my car ever again!

We were having some banter so chill out! That's why a lot of the threads were full of ;) ... cornelius will tell you that I back him up on a number of occassions in other threads.

I wasn't there because my car is off the road. So before comments like that please find out the facts first. I try to get to every ESC organised meet, and if my car was driveable it would have been there.

You are the only one complaining so drop it!

Spec'c'57 06 April 2005 07:54 PM

And believe me you will never get the opportunity to get in my car ever again!

We were having some banter so chill out! That's why a lot of the threads were full of ;) ... cornelius will tell you that I back him up on a number of occassions in other threads.

I wasn't there because my car is off the road. So before comments like that please find out the facts first. I try to get to every ESC organised meet, and if my car was driveable it would have been there.

You are the only one complaining so drop it!

Are you tired beeeaatttttcccchhh ;)

Tiny 06 April 2005 08:22 PM

Been waiting for it :norty:

Back to the reviews then ;)

scoobiecookie 06 April 2005 08:29 PM

fight fight fight fight hehehe i love a good domestic :lol:

Spec'c'57 06 April 2005 09:54 PM

corner on rails........ :thumb:

Cornelius 07 April 2005 04:40 PM

Gangsta is right, we're only having a laugh, and we're still mates, If it was for real, we'd be really bitchy and the whole of scoobynet would know about it.

He has a pop at me occasionally and I give it back!! there's honestly nothing in it!!

ps JDM's are still better ;););)

Gangsta Smurf 07 April 2005 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cornelius
Gangsta is right, we're only having a laugh, and we're still mates, If it was for real, we'd be really bitchy and the whole of scoobynet would know about it.

He has a pop at me occasionally and I give it back!! there's honestly nothing in it!!

ps JDM's are still better ;););)

I agree with ya that JDM's are better. Unfortunately being 23 I can't get insured on them for what even I would call reasonable money ... and I NEED a three year warranty! ;)

Cornelius loves being treated rough ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Just ask his doll! ;) ;)

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Cornelius 07 April 2005 05:10 PM

PMSL @ Gangsta, rougher the better mate ;)

Cornelius 07 April 2005 05:11 PM

When is the next track day? cos I'm gonna rip you all:razz: :norty: :Whatever_ :p

well, have a damn good blat anyway:lol1:

Tiny 07 April 2005 06:05 PM

Cornelius loves being treated rough ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Just ask his doll! ;) ;)

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

ROTFLMAO !!!!

One thing about Cornilius , He can take it , But boy he can give it as well :eek:

Great Guy to have around :thumb:

Looks :luvlove: In Drag to ;)

Tiny...

Gangsta Smurf 07 April 2005 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
ROTFLMAO !!!!

One thing about Cornilius , He can take it , But boy he can give it as well :eek:

Great Guy to have around :thumb:

Looks :luvlove: In Drag to ;)

Tiny...

watch it tiny ... he might swap the doll in for you. We all know how big and rough you play! ;) ;) ;) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Although Robbroy might make Cornelius his new Tea-Bag if he drag queens it up again!

Scary! ;) ;) :notworthy :notworthy

Tiny 07 April 2005 06:10 PM

:D

Gangsta Smurf 07 April 2005 06:12 PM

get you A$$ into the birthday post beloved leader. I've kinda put you in it again ... with a watch this time! ;)

Tiny 07 April 2005 06:15 PM

get you A$$ into the birthday post beloved leader. I've kinda put you in it again ... with a watch this time! ;)

Oh yes ive seen that :D More expense cheers !!

Just got a I POD WTF Is that ??

How much did that cost me ? :rolleyes:

Shain is well made up that you done that for him

Thanks M8 :thumb:

Gangsta Smurf 07 April 2005 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Oh yes ive seen that :D More expense cheers !!

Just got a I POD WTF Is that ??

How much did that cost me ? :rolleyes:

Shain is well made up that you done that for him

Thanks M8 :thumb:

IPOD eh ... very good!! Stop moaning, you probably had to just sqeeze a bit harder this morning to get a few extra £50s out!! The only bloke I know who sneezes £20s!

Just wait till he's out in the states - I have instructed him on what he needs to purchase! ;)

No worries about the post matey ... glad to hear he's having a good day! :notworthy

Cornelius 07 April 2005 09:41 PM

watch it tiny ... he might swap the doll in for you. We all know how big and rough you play! ;) ;) ;) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Although Robbroy might make Cornelius his new Tea-Bag if he drag queens it up again!

Scary! ;) ;) :notworthy :notworthy

What are you guys like?;)

I like a BIG masterful bloke who can play rough:p especially one in uniform, eh Ed?:luvlove:

I may dress up again, if the situation arose:rolleyes: and if wifey lets me;)

Tiny 08 April 2005 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cornelius

I may dress up again, if the situation arose:rolleyes: and if wifey lets me;)

:lol: Oh yes please :luvlove:

Would of been good @ Elite , Saved you wearing the Orange tabard :D

Tiny...

shifty (chris) 09 April 2005 03:48 PM

i miss all the fun on the threads when im away HMMMM