ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   ++ New Forest Treasure Hunt, Sat 14th May with East Sussex Scoobies ++ (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/415919-new-forest-treasure-hunt-sat-14th-may-with-east-sussex-scoobies.html)

*Jen* 01 April 2005 11:13 AM

++ New Forest Treasure Hunt, Sat 14th May with East Sussex Scoobies ++

Hello all,

Well as you know as part of Simon's fantastic weekend of activities there's going to be an East Sussex Scoobs and Hampshire Subaru TREASURE HUNT on the Saturday.

Starting a the Fighting Cocks Pub (Godshill, Fordingbridge, Hampshire SP6 2LL ) Map Here at 2pm, we'll be heading out into the forest for the first half of the navigation challenge/questions/interesting sights and some scenic routes, the second half will be on faster roads, still with the same challenges, leading us back to the pub :cool:

For those who did the last treasure hunt, it'll be on the same lines but with a few cheeky twists ;) :D . There will be a small charge for trophies/prizes and charity, I'll let you know when I've confirmed how much with Simon :)

Can those who would like to join us please let me know, so I can anticipate how many treasure hunt packs are needed :)

In addition, there's a blind trail at Sandy Balls in the morning and of course the BIG MEET on Sunday at the Wyke Down. Let us know if you'd like to join in with these as well (if you haven't all ready).

We're planning on either a meal at the pub or a BBQ at Sandy Balls in the evening, we'll keep you informed. Aiming to finish around 5.

Lookin' forward to it!

Jen

(Yeah, I know the usernames' different, but I'm still the same Jen that used to R/O Hampshire Subaru... I like to keep you all on your toes ;) :D )

Dyney 01 April 2005 03:34 PM

Great work Jen :D

You know Ang and I will be there through out ;)

Buzz Blaber 03 April 2005 10:33 PM

jen thanks for your help

to all

this is part of the weekend away in the new forest

thread http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=392247

Lancaster 04 April 2005 08:28 AM

I am going to try and get down for the Saturday if I can. Can't stay overnight as I want to get back for the Fulham v Norwich game on Sunday. I will see if some of the other "bucks" are up for a cruise down too!

*Jen* 04 April 2005 09:04 AM

Excellent news, lookin' forward to seeing you and Ang again :cool: :)

Lancaster - Cool, that sounds good to me! :D

Lancaster 04 April 2005 04:40 PM

Anyone out there that would consider joining a cruise down there for the day is more than welcome to join us! We have not planned a route yet, but I'm sure it will be a case of running down the A3 and then across country at some point! We can arrange some meeting points to suit!

Either reply to this thread, pm me or e-mail me on worzel@crowbuckscoobies.co.uk

Steve

Catwoman 04 April 2005 05:03 PM

I will probably be coming down for the day :)

Buzz Blaber 04 April 2005 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lancaster
Anyone out there that would consider joining a cruise down there for the day is more than welcome to join us! We have not planned a route yet, but I'm sure it will be a case of running down the A3 and then across country at some point! We can arrange some meeting points to suit!

Either reply to this thread, pm me or e-mail me on worzel@crowbuckscoobies.co.uk

Steve

nice one come down in the morning will have bacon butty ready for you plus it will give you a chance to stretch legs and join in the madness

simon out

hee hee

I cant wait to do the blind trail in the morning

scoobyse7en 04 April 2005 09:11 PM

Spoke to simon on the dog and bone tonight
Please add us to the event lists for SAT and SUN
Looking forward to it..should be good..
Cheers

Lancaster 05 April 2005 05:05 PM

Hi Simon

I have some of the "Bucks" interested already, just waiting for confirmation.

Warm up that frying pan!!!!! :thumb:

Buzz Blaber 20 April 2005 10:04 PM

if the weather is good could do BBq brekfast

any reason for a BBq me

Buzz Blaber 25 April 2005 10:44 PM

Donation

As you are well aware we are raising money for the Muliple sclerosis society and we are asking for a donation of £5 to £8 per car

Dyney 26 April 2005 08:43 PM

£5 only 5% of the weekends fuel bill :D

Buzz Blaber 26 April 2005 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Dyney
£5 only 5% of the weekends fuel bill :D

sensible price to keep peoples money in pocket for sunday!

You have just reminded me were is the nearest shell garage to the camp site?

Lancaster 26 April 2005 10:47 PM

Cracking stuff Simon. A cousin of mine has MS, so you will be getting a nice crisp £20.00 note from my motor! :thumb:

Originally Posted by Buzz Blaber
As you are well aware we are raising money for the Muliple sclerosis society and we are asking for a donation of £5 to £8 per car

Dyney 27 April 2005 06:36 PM

I hope to have all the Shell stns on the PDA by then :)

Buzz Blaber 27 April 2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lancaster
Cracking stuff Simon. A cousin of mine has MS, so you will be getting a nice crisp £20.00 note from my motor! :thumb:

Sorry to here that mate

*Jen* 28 April 2005 05:13 PM

Finishing the details this weekend and ordering the trophies next week, even if I do say so myself it's looking bloody excellent and will enough to challenge even the cockiest amoungst you [cough] Iain [/cough] ;) :D lol!

Lovely scenery on the first section with some nice twisties (even though they will have to be at 40mph:( ) and some faster roads back up to the pub :)

Dyney 28 April 2005 08:38 PM

Moi!!!! Cocky??? Never!!!

Eat my dust :p ;)

Buzz Blaber 28 April 2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dyney
Moi!!!! Cocky??? Never!!!

Eat my dust :p ;)

yes but all PDA have to be handed in !

*Jen* 29 April 2005 09:01 AM

Good idea Simon :D

:p @ Iain! ;)

Dyney 29 April 2005 06:59 PM

OK I'll leave you all to run out of Optimax then ;)

Don't think the PDA will beable to keep up with all the direction changes :eek:

Buzz Blaber 29 April 2005 09:17 PM

i have a form for all to fill out and send back to the MS society

as you may be aware the goverment changed legislation and charities can claim back 28 pence for every pound pound you donate from the tax man

all you have to do is fill out the form there is no catch!

explore 30 April 2005 09:44 PM

i'll be up for this sounds great, i'll try and get the dorset lot involed not sure if ron is back from the usa yet, well may see him monday at the meet, keep me posted by pms please.

Buzz Blaber 30 April 2005 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by explore
i'll be up for this sounds great, i'll try and get the dorset lot involed not sure if ron is back from the usa yet, well may see him monday at the meet, keep me posted by pms please.

hello mate

i wont be able to pm you that much as very busy at the moment

my contact no is 07732619587 if you have any questions
i will post up any more info people request

simon

Buzz Blaber 30 April 2005 11:04 PM

treasure hunt list

1. buzz
2, julie
3. no barrs krud
4. dyney
5, ratts
6. pug
7, andy.c
8, scoobyse7en
9, jen
10. lancaster
11. catwomen
12. explore

Nick100 04 May 2005 09:34 PM

Sounds like a good one - count me in please.
I normally (occasionally) lurk with the Dorset mob coz the meets tend to be more local, but really I'm a Hants mob'er (by about 200 yds).
Cheers
Nick

*Jen* 05 May 2005 09:25 AM

lol @ Nick - :cool: Well all welcome anyway, hopefully it'll be an entertaining afternoon :)

S300BY J 05 May 2005 03:16 PM

Dont think l`m handing my sat nav in unless you want to find me in Wales, it has been known :ponder2:

Buzz Blaber 05 May 2005 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by S300BY J
Dont think l`m handing my sat nav in unless you want to find me in Wales, it has been known :ponder2:

Didnt think you had sat Nav

do you leave it switched OFF all the timehttp://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon12.gif