ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   kent meet (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/415216-kent-meet.html)

scoobiecookie 29 March 2005 09:26 PM

kent meet

Hi anyone from the kent area thats interested in regular meets somewhere central for conveiniance? im looking for as many ppl as poss so we can get a group up and running

M444GY 29 March 2005 09:28 PM

try the southern section :D bound to find some one on there !

New_scooby_04 29 March 2005 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by scoobiecookie
Hi anyone from the kent area thats interested in regular meets somewhere central for conveiniance? im looking for as many ppl as poss so we can get a group up and running

www.kentscoobies.com mate!! Run by Pele and meet on the 18th of each month at Bluewater and Northcutts alternatively.

All are welcome as I understand it :)

M444GY 29 March 2005 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
www.kentscoobies.com mate!! Run by Pele and meet on the 18th of each month at Bluewater and Northcutts alternatively.

All are welcome as I understand it :)

as above :D

hades 29 March 2005 09:39 PM

They are a very strange bunch those Kent scoobies lot, and the clientele has gone downhill since 18 months ago ;) Don't set your sights too high either - otherwise you'll see over Pele, who's about 3'6" tall. :p

Seriously, they're generally quite a good bunch, and generally welcome all and sundry. I almost miss one or two of them, but not quite. :D

scoobiecookie 29 March 2005 10:21 PM

you aint met me yet your be glad you moved lol

avalaugh 30 March 2005 07:14 PM

good idea

yeah im always up for meetin new bods, where abouts in kent are you,ive seen loads of scoobies around but never from here

the few i have spoke to are a bit 'how fast does urs go' kinda people,not so normal if you know wot i mean?

Tiny 30 March 2005 07:50 PM

Be good to see a few of you Kent Boy's @ The ESC Meets as well :D

Good excuse for a Blat through the tunnel ;)

Tiny...

tuscan57 30 March 2005 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Be good to see a few of you Kent Boy's @ The ESC Meets as well :D

Good excuse for a Blat through the tunnel ;)

Tiny...

anyone need to be lead through the tunnel ESC styleeeeeee im sure i wouldnt mind :norty:

pele 31 March 2005 02:28 PM

Phil you can go off people you know.....

Originally Posted by hades
They are a very strange bunch those Kent scoobies lot, and the clientele has gone downhill since 18 months ago ;) Don't set your sights too high either - otherwise you'll see over Pele, who's about 3'6" tall. :p

Seriously, they're generally quite a good bunch, and generally welcome all and sundry. I almost miss one or two of them, but not quite. :D

I could say the same things about those who have strayed to pastures new :p And I am 5'1" so there! ;)

scoobiecookie - you are more than welcome to come along to one of our meets - the next one is on Friday 15th April at The Wharf, near Bluewater - I even welcome those from the Darkside who attend my meets lol ;)

tuscan57 31 March 2005 04:36 PM

your on the darkside......;)

pele 31 March 2005 04:58 PM

Nah, Kent is the sunnyside :p

baz69birds 31 March 2005 05:10 PM

:) looks like ill be there again WHO else

1. Baz69birds

tuscan57 31 March 2005 05:19 PM

sure some ESC will venture to the DARKSIDE :norty: need somemore tunnel fun.....:D:D

pele 31 March 2005 06:34 PM

Please come & introduce yourself this time Baz, I'd hate to miss you again :p

Buzz Blaber 31 March 2005 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by pele
Nah, Kent is the sunnyside :p

Hi Pele

just wondering if any of Kent are joining us for the weekend away

or if you are joining us for the mega meet

simon
East Sussex Scoobies

pele 31 March 2005 09:24 PM

Simon, not got round to putting it up on KS yet :rolleyes: