ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   very good rappers (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/414660-very-good-rappers.html)

moses 27 March 2005 04:37 PM

very good rappers

if u can understand french :D

french muslim rappers and went top in the charts

check out the link and at the bottom check out their rap song 9/11

http://islamonline.net/English/News/...rticle06.shtml

StickyMicky 27 March 2005 05:16 PM

video kept timing out for me, only heard a few secs

moses 27 March 2005 05:18 PM

thats sad bud i watched it i swear a very well made vid and awesome rapping :)

i hope u manage to sort it

Turbohot 27 March 2005 05:24 PM

I was in Mali in 2001 where French speaking Muslim malian rappers (Mali was a French colony before independence) were doing top job on rap.Their songs were about pain,suffering and issues rather than shag this and shag that:D.I wish Malian rap gets place on charts one day!:)

moses 27 March 2005 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I was in Mali in 2001 where French speaking Muslim malian rappers (Mali was a French colony before independence) were doing top job on rap.Their songs were about pain,suffering and issues rather than shag this and shag that:D.I wish Malian rap gets place on charts one day!:)

lol well said bud

:D rap nowadays is sh1t all about sex, drugs and ho's

i miss the old ones like public enemy and sugarhill gang and beastie boys

all this new yeah yeah yeah crap,, man its horrible and sh1t

Turbohot 27 March 2005 05:34 PM

^ Very correct Moses.I saw that R&B song by that rapper ( Wots his name- Fiddy Cent:D).The song is called "Candyshop". I was laughing my head off watching that it was that cr@p!
:lol:

Chip Sengravy 27 March 2005 05:42 PM

the soundtracks to the french Taxi films are good, if you like Rap ala francais'

moses 27 March 2005 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
^ Very correct Moses.I saw that R&B song by that rapper ( Wots his name- Fiddy Cent:D).The song is called "Candyshop". I was laughing my head off watching that it was that cr@p!
:lol:

lol tell me about it mate :D i luv the arabic music in the background of candyshop but hey the songs crap :D

chip aint watched taxi but i heard its very good

Chip Sengravy 27 March 2005 06:48 PM

it is,very good, better still if you can speak french "et' effluent"

moses 27 March 2005 06:50 PM

i aint too good in french mate :D, i wish i could speak german, i like that language and russian

richie rich 27 March 2005 07:03 PM

monge tou rodders,

SwishOvBolton 27 March 2005 07:06 PM

its all about slaggin us brits and us off again and they rap about all hostility they lead and so on once again us NONE MUSLIMS cause , Read the islam online news report

Benny Blanco 27 March 2005 07:57 PM

Chip - I agree with you mate, the soundtrack to Taxi and Taxi 2 have some decent French rap tunes in. You've just reminded me....off to limewire methinks). I loved the films themselves....until the car started to fly:Whatever_ . Still, the Lancer chase in 2 kind of makes up for it. Apart from that i've only heard a bit of MC Solaar, but the French accent seems to go well with rapping.

Moses - Have you heard to the 5 Borough's yet mate? One of my favourite albums in the last 6 months. The Beasties are still on top form IMO. If you haven't heard it yet, check out 'Open Letter to NYC':notworthy and 'Right Right Now Now'. They seem to be getting a little more political in their old age, but still some awesome tunes.

Ben.

moses 27 March 2005 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
Chip - I agree with you mate, the soundtrack to Taxi and Taxi 2 have some decent French rap tunes in. You've just reminded me....off to limewire methinks). I loved the films themselves....until the car started to fly:Whatever_ . Still, the Lancer chase in 2 kind of makes up for it. Apart from that i've only heard a bit of MC Solaar, but the French accent seems to go well with rapping.

Moses - Have you heard to the 5 Borough's yet mate? One of my favourite albums in the last 6 months. The Beasties are still on top form IMO. If you haven't heard it yet, check out 'Open Letter to NYC':notworthy and 'Right Right Now Now'. They seem to be getting a little more political in their old age, but still some awesome tunes.

Ben.

5 boroughs no mate never heard of them sorry :). maybe if i hear the songs i might remember, yes mate beastie boys one of the best ever, guys are class the originals mate :cool:

kingofturds 27 March 2005 10:48 PM

http://www.geofftech.co.uk/50pence/d...20Da%20Pub.mp3 :freak3:

Regulator 27 March 2005 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by SwishOvBolton
its all about slaggin us brits and us off again and they rap about all hostility they lead and so on once again us NONE MUSLIMS cause , Read the islam online news report

Again, this time in english please :P

stormyuklondon1 27 March 2005 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by moses
5 boroughs no mate never heard of them sorry :). maybe if i hear the songs i might remember, yes mate beastie boys one of the best ever, guys are class the originals mate :cool:

to the five boroughs was the last beastie boys album, well worth a listen. open letter to ny is an awesome track.best on the album imo-
'Since 911 we're still livin'
And lovin' life we've been given
Ain't nothing gonna take that away from us
Were lookin' pretty and gritty 'cause in the city we trust
Dear New York I know a lot has changed
2 towers down but you're still in the game
Home to many rejecting know one
Accepting peoples of all places, wherever they're from'

moses 27 March 2005 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by stormyuklondon1
to the five boroughs was the last beastie boys album, well worth a listen. open letter to ny is an awesome track.best on the album imo-
'Since 911 we're still livin'
And lovin' life we've been given
Ain't nothing gonna take that away from us
Were lookin' pretty and gritty 'cause in the city we trust
Dear New York I know a lot has changed
2 towers down but you're still in the game
Home to many rejecting know one
Accepting peoples of all places, wherever they're from'

mate nice one haha i thought it was a new band, im happy its the beastie boys new album, i will def buy one now and thanks :)

brings back memories, we used to luv volkswagon badges :D

moses 27 March 2005 11:02 PM

u mind this classic song

said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

by sugarhill

check out the sound clips

http://www.bus.miami.edu/~ldouglas/house/shill/rd.html

Benny Blanco 27 March 2005 11:06 PM

Moses, we're getting our wires crossed mate. 5 borough's is the Beastie's latest album. It's well worth a listen anyway chief :). The old school stuff's still up there with some of the best hip hop i've got (Paul Revere, 3MC's and 1 DJ, Hold It now, Hit It....the bassline alone is :notworthy )

Stormy, i reckon i'd agree with the best on the album, top track. The lyrics are awesome and just fit so well into the tune). I can't say there's really a track i don't like though mind :) .

Benny Blanco 27 March 2005 11:09 PM

VW Badges :) . Awesome. Although from a purely useful point of view, Flava Flav did always know the time....

moses 27 March 2005 11:12 PM

VW Badges :) . Awesome. Although from a purely useful point of view, Flava Flav did always know the time....

haha THAT GUY was just awesome :D boyeee :D

mate u mind anthrax and public enemy together, awesome the original slipknot :D they paved the way to the nu metal rap style slipknot songs

and u know they got together in the hip hope fame awards last yr too, beastie boys came up and flava flav invited their friends anthrax too and they sang together, loved it

http://www.anthrax.com/images/AnthraxBand2004.jpg

http://www12.cds.ne.jp/~mosh/image/disc/withpublic.jpg

http://www.wopvideos.com/imgvideos/medianas/208.jpg

PG 28 March 2005 05:47 AM

Wow another way to try and convert the masses ! :rolleyes:
Tell the world how hard done by we are in the form of rap.
If you play it backwards it prob. tells everyone to bomb a building.

Benny Blanco 28 March 2005 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by moses
haha THAT GUY was just awesome :D boyeee :D

mate u mind anthrax and public enemy together, awesome the original slipknot :D they paved the way to the nu metal rap style slipknot songs

and u know they got together in the hip hope fame awards last yr too, beastie boys came up and flava flav invited their friends anthrax too and they sang together, loved it

Haven't heard that Moses, but may have to give it a little listen...

Did you hear about Flava Flav on Pimp My Ride, they were fimling in LA and saw Flava Flav having some big argument with a crack head in a drive through car park. Unfortunately he wouldn't sign the disclaimer to let them put it on the air. The other guy was probably only asking him if he had the time.... :D

That N Together Now by Method Man and Limp Bizkitt's a good track, well worth a listen.:) .

moses 28 March 2005 03:48 PM

Haven't heard that Moses, but may have to give it a little listen...

Did you hear about Flava Flav on Pimp My Ride, they were fimling in LA and saw Flava Flav having some big argument with a crack head in a drive through car park. Unfortunately he wouldn't sign the disclaimer to let them put it on the air. The other guy was probably only asking him if he had the time.... :D

That N Together Now by Method Man and Limp Bizkitt's a good track, well worth a listen.:) .

lol i wish i did see it mate, i didnt i usually watch pimp my ride xzibit is awesome :D

Benny Blanco 28 March 2005 03:59 PM

Yo! This is X to tha Z!:D.

Paperazzi, Foundation :notworthy , they were some good Xzibit tunes.

moses 28 March 2005 04:15 PM

Yo! This is X to tha Z!:D.

Paperazzi, Foundation :notworthy , they were some good Xzibit tunes.

i know mate wish i had his money i will pimp all my rides :D rappers make so much money, man its awesome :D

turboman786 28 March 2005 04:58 PM

Yeh PG, we better listen to the bling bling feck my bitch ive got loadsa money kinda stuff instead.

moses 28 March 2005 06:36 PM

bros turbo, never mind pg, i learned to ignore people like him , so dont let it get to u :D

enjoy life bud aint worth it