ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   lax power puke mobile :( (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/413262-lax-power-puke-mobile.html)

Jamo 21 March 2005 09:56 PM

lax power puke mobile :(

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/car/your_t...idArticle=2414

im not liking that spoiler too much :(

Tone Loc 21 March 2005 10:00 PM

Excellent, 341bhp by a piggybacking the ecu and 'advancing the ignition', blitz induction and the most important dump valve (so people know its not a sport with a turbo bonnet :rolleyes: ). Bollox!!!!

Plus it looks ****e with that stupid rear wing. Typical 17 year old to$$er..... IMHO :D

Tony.

paulwrxboro 21 March 2005 10:04 PM

When my 2 lads see those spoilers they say theres a transporter bridge spoiler :D

http://www.catnip.co.uk/transpt/transporter.jpg

steffiraf 21 March 2005 10:13 PM

Its horrible, saw a crappy calibra with one of the those spoilers on today and that looked sh**e too :)

kingofturds 21 March 2005 10:38 PM

how much is he paying for insurance at 17 ? someone is talking bollox me thinks
:Suspiciou

Daft Lad 21 March 2005 10:42 PM

Shame about that, its the best shape and one of the best colours aswell
:cry: Mind you the wheels look nice, only the spoiler that I'd change! :norty:

Paulo P 21 March 2005 10:48 PM

And on standard brakes :rolleyes:

Luke-Avfc 21 March 2005 10:49 PM

341bhp on standard brakes suspension with a halfrauds universal wing and no ice for the trips past the local girls school bet his chuffed with his dump valve tho...:D :D :D

scoobimax 21 March 2005 11:30 PM

Its amazing what you can do with mecano nowadays! :lol:

scooby-si 22 March 2005 11:21 AM

most importantly, dump valve - a great way to prove you really have got the Turbo and not just a 2-litre with a vented bonnet
ffs:rolleyes::iamwithst:cuckoo:

SirFozzalot 22 March 2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds
how much is he paying for insurance at 17 ? someone is talking bollox me thinks
:Suspiciou

'But I have to run a Mazda 323 just to get third party cover on the Impreza so it's not all been plain sailing.'

Third Party only cover! :eek:

staffychance 22 March 2005 02:41 PM

Dont believe it in the slightest, everyone i speak to about insuring scoobs say they cannot even get a quote until the age of 23. My bro in law included, im 21and have a 1.8 Gl as insurance in non exsistant for and rex or uk 2000

trails 22 March 2005 03:02 PM

crock of ****e; power for mods is wrong, std 2pot brakes with 341bhp is just suicide and i'm not even going to mention the wing and chrome rims...shame it had to happen to an RA really.

lightning101 22 March 2005 05:16 PM

'Yeah, I'm a lucky git,' admits Will. 'But I have to run a Mazda 323 just to get third party cover on the Impreza so it's not all been plain sailing.'

Erm someone still has to insure the car.

Ciaran 22 March 2005 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by staffychance
Dont believe it in the slightest, everyone i speak to about insuring scoobs say they cannot even get a quote until the age of 23. My bro in law included, im 21and have a 1.8 Gl as insurance in non exsistant for and rex or uk 2000

believe u will find insurance varies amazingly depending where u r im 21 1NCD and considering weather to get a wrx or wrxsti and the insurance is about £1200 and £1400 all in my own name and the mother as the second driver for the female discount. i live in scotland in the middle of nowhere though lowest possible postcode :p

yahtzee 22 March 2005 05:21 PM

can't believe he's done it to that car is it an sti 2 ra or sti ra? what a tit

NotoriousREV 22 March 2005 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by lightning101
'Yeah, I'm a lucky git,' admits Will. 'But I have to run a Mazda 323 just to get third party cover on the Impreza so it's not all been plain sailing.'

Erm someone still has to insure the car.

Exactly, the guy is running around using the "drive other cars with owners permission" clause in his insurance but probably doesn't realise that when he does crash it, his insurance will probably run a mile.

bigscottyboy 22 March 2005 06:19 PM

I like the spoiler,makes is different from the usual sti high level spoiler like everyone on here does

Ciaran 22 March 2005 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
Exactly, the guy is running around using the "drive other cars with owners permission" clause in his insurance but probably doesn't realise that when he does crash it, his insurance will probably run a mile.

and for your third party cover to effective the other car has to be in somebody elses name and the car also has to be insured which i doubt it is!!

i know a guy who got 8 points cos he though he was covered and when he got a producer turned out he was not covered cos the car he was driving was not insured!

lets hope he does not crash into me anyway!

bigscottyboy 22 March 2005 06:30 PM

hope he crashes it n has to sell the bits on here to get some money for it then!

Iwan 22 March 2005 06:43 PM

Hmmm, I haven't seen that around Swindon yet.

What a horrible thing to do to an RA. :(

M444GY 22 March 2005 06:53 PM

**** !

webby v7 slipperwagon 23 March 2005 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ciaran
and for your third party cover to effective the other car has to be in somebody elses name and the car also has to be insured which i doubt it is!!

i know a guy who got 8 points cos he though he was covered and when he got a producer turned out he was not covered cos the car he was driving was not insured!

lets hope he does not crash into me anyway!

What the clause covers, is that,"he may drive with the owners permission" a motor vehicle not belonging to him. But the cover only includes, payment or repair to "a" third party's vehicle if he has an accident and is at fault or not. The cover will not repair the vehicle he is driving. The car he loans does not need to be insured, as he the driver is insured on a third party basis only to drive the vehicle he has borrowed. So if he smashes it up his fault or not his insurance will only cover costs to the other party. He would have to repair it himself, unless it was the third party's fault. It is like being in the AA, you the driver are covered, not the vehicle, but he must be a proper muppet to spend all that money and not have proper cover on the scooby anyway. Also i am pretty sure that the "drive other vehicles" only covers you if you are over thirty years of age.On the majority of policies anyway.

bigscottyboy 23 March 2005 01:43 PM

With CIS you are third party to drive ANY car at ANY age,when you have a fully comp policy,well I was at least.

CataIunya 23 March 2005 01:54 PM

You get third party cover usually with fully comp over 21 I think....I have been told by an insurance broker though that you have to let your insurance company know your driving someone elses car or they won't pay in the event of an accident.

Gear Head 23 March 2005 05:13 PM

Most companys stipulate that you have to be over 25 to drive 3rd party on another car with owners permission.

FFS! Just another tw&t that is not insured. :cuckoo:

bigscottyboy 23 March 2005 05:22 PM

I was 19 and fully comp on my corsa,then was driving a mercedes amg e class covered third party only,at least the guy has some kind of insurance,or would you lot rather he never had any and drove an old banger,with no insurance which prob wouldnt have any mot? I know what one id rather have smash into me.

Pauleds2 23 March 2005 05:54 PM

He has no insurance for it,technically(and legally) he cannot do what he is doing with the insurance.

With any luck he'll hit a huge tree at warp factor 9 and kill himself and we'll hear no more about the matter.

Tone Loc 24 March 2005 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by bigscottyboy
I was 19 and fully comp on my corsa,then was driving a mercedes amg e class covered third party only,at least the guy has some kind of insurance,or would you lot rather he never had any and drove an old banger,with no insurance which prob wouldnt have any mot? I know what one id rather have smash into me.

As long as the Impreza has its own insurance cover, if not his third party cover isn't worth the paper it's printed on for that vehicle. I suspect the impreza it's self has no insurance and the stupid idiot thinks his third party cover is enough :rolleyes: .

Tony.

Soulgirl 24 March 2005 12:00 PM

What you lot are failing to appreciate, once again, is that he is extremely happy with his car! And at 17 has probably worked hard to acheive this too.

Bitch bitch bitch, that's all you lot ever do :D