ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   General Technical (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/)
-   -   new scoobie garage in derby (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/412600-new-scoobie-garage-in-derby.html)

pinkybluesti 19 March 2005 04:48 PM

new scoobie garage in derby

just thought i would let everybody know that i have found a new garage its called JD PERFORMANCE its on chequers road near pentagon island, derby.i told jamie the owner i would post this thread to gain interest,at the moment he seems resonably priced to have my newage sti lowered and do the allinment he said £280+vat .
jamie was the foreman at beechdale and his mate dave worked there for years.
forgot to get phone number but he is going phone me monday so i will pass it on then .
he is going to get a web site shortly
cheers simon
http://216.40.206.219/boardimages/ip.gif Logged

R.B 19 March 2005 05:35 PM

Was my type r trackcar still there ;)

pinkybluesti 19 March 2005 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by R.B
Was my type r trackcar still there ;)

what color is it m8

R.B 19 March 2005 06:38 PM

You cant miss it mate its got JD Performance on the back (White sti type r)

Ive had work done by Dave for about 6-years now.

See you at the RR-Session :D

Do you like is Reception ;)

pinkybluesti 19 March 2005 06:41 PM

o.k m8

tozerman 20 March 2005 01:30 PM

Don't want to p*ss on anyones fireworks but...Ihave had a few problems in the past with Beechdale and jamies name was in the thick of it on more than one occasion..sorry!

pinkybluesti 23 March 2005 09:30 PM

i cannot knock it till ive tried it m8

pinkybluesti 28 March 2005 07:58 PM

i now have the number for jd performance 01332224181

pinkybluesti 31 March 2005 06:15 PM

jd performance lowered car today they have done a great job will recommend to anybody cannot fault the price £280+vat
TEL01332224181

adyhicut 07 April 2005 04:23 PM

Its actually off Chequers Lane. ;)

From Pentagon island heading towards Chaddesden go 300yds on Nottingham Road take a right onto Chequers Lane follow road untill you see them on the left.

You can see them from the A52 as you get opposite Jaguar heading into Derby.

Great bunch of lads. Good prices and honest un-biased oppinions. They have personally worked on my Subarus and Isuzus for years at Beechdale and i wont trust anyone else with my cars.

Good luck to them :D

Ady

topcat58 08 April 2005 05:38 PM

jd performance

just put my scooby classic in there for a starting problem,found it out in no time (immobilizer prob)sorted it out very good price so ive told them to service it at the same time,excelent service and quick .will use them all the time

scooby66 15 April 2005 07:01 PM

Yes nice lads I poped in to say hello and lent them a copy of Peak Tour 04'.They are alot closer to me at Oakwood than Scoobyclinic for servicers.But I have spent alot money up there mods at Scoobyclinic they are also top lads on the tunning and mapping with that R/R .So going to try them out with by having a cambelt change and service.Pricers are very good at mo also.

burton wilko 17 April 2005 10:47 AM

i've delt with jamie at beech dale and he is great and will help with anything i know know where to go thanks

R.B 17 April 2005 11:00 AM

Our Trackcar was there yesterday to find out why it had dropped from 1.7 bar to 1.2 bar only a week after mapping.

My brother took it up there and Dave spent 3-hours trying to find out the problem,he checked all the Boost pipes / intercooler pipes but there was no difference.

Dave was a bit puzzled by this time but it wasen`t going to beat him.

It turned out to be the 3-port boost solly in the end and its all fixed and going well again.

JD Performance (Dave Davis and Jamie)have spent alot of time building my engine and stripping the car to track spec and they even spent most of the day at Donnington with us on our 1st outing since the rebuild to make sure there wasent any problems.

There was a few minor itches but it was sorted there and then.

Top chaps and good luck for the future too.

R.B

adyhicut 17 April 2005 12:22 PM

R.B

Your car is a stunner!!

Was there yesterday when it was in, just gorgeous!

Goog luck with it.

Ady

R.B 18 April 2005 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by adyhicut
R.B

Your car is a stunner!!

Was there yesterday when it was in, just gorgeous!

Goog luck with it.

Ady

Thanks for the comments Ady i think we are almost there now just the oil cooler and the front roll cage and see how the gearbox copes :)

R.B

THOMO 18 April 2005 09:21 PM

i know dave .hope he does ok.