ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   is this normal (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/411652-is-this-normal.html)

scooby-si 16 March 2005 04:44 AM

is this normal

i have 2 sons 1 2 1/2 yrs old and one 6 months old

the oldest all he wants to watch on tv is car dvd's hes not to bothered about cartoons at all, he just wants to watch rally dvd's or the impreza story or these crash dvd's (not the sick ones lol) and now the 6month old just sit's there watching them now lol.:D so all the wife gets is cars cars cars off our two boys and scooby parts off me lol;):p

Mr Sympathy 16 March 2005 04:48 AM

I dont think it is normal but dont worry they will change...i hope...and you probably do too!

DJ73 16 March 2005 06:13 AM

what's wrong with it , would you say the same if they were bang into football ?

scooby-si 16 March 2005 07:48 AM

best thing he loves football as well:D

i think the wife wants a girl next if she could pick lol.ill get her in to the cars as well:D

ru' 16 March 2005 07:48 AM

Hide the keys to your scooby...

CooperS 16 March 2005 08:34 AM

I'd say that was awesome! I'm gonna train my kid to watch cars/rallying, they're just making it easy for you.

:)

fast bloke 16 March 2005 10:29 AM

I have two girls who have always been glued to car programs - I think it might be genetic :D

scooby-si 16 March 2005 08:23 PM

dont go out in the scooby over the winter,so i start it up in the garage,and its like a snake charmer lol.
i now what hes getting for his birthday;) a full box of NF all 30 bottles:D

carlos30 16 March 2005 08:55 PM

believe me it's normal i have an 8yr old son who has always been car daft, especially scoobies and police cars. When we're out and about he can tell you the make and model of just about any performance car. And i know he's a bit young but his favorite film is fast & furious. his favorite cars are of course scoobies and nissan skylines. http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon6.gif

Ray_li 16 March 2005 09:18 PM

wow 2, 1/2 years old
The first time I meet you was at my first scooby meet when you had a grenn wagon and your wife just gave birth to your first.

Regacy 16 March 2005 09:25 PM

Kids just want to be like their dads, be flattered whilst it lasts.
It won't be long before they think you're stupid.

scooby-si 16 March 2005 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ray_li
wow 2, 1/2 years old
The first time I meet you was at my first scooby meet when you had a grenn wagon and your wife just gave birth to your first.

time flys ray doesnt it:( getting old

and the meet was at meridan;)

scooby-si 16 March 2005 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Regacy
Kids just want to be like their dads, be flattered whilst it lasts.
It won't be long before they think you're stupid.

lmao my missus already thinks that and my mum has always said it:D

Brun 16 March 2005 10:44 PM

:D

richie rich 16 March 2005 10:44 PM

sounds so familier, dont worry, very the norm for artisic kids, thats artistic not ortistic btw, imho.

Originally Posted by scooby-si
i have 2 sons 1 2 1/2 yrs old and one 6 months old

the oldest all he wants to watch on tv is car dvd's hes not to bothered about cartoons at all, he just wants to watch rally dvd's or the impreza story or these crash dvd's (not the sick ones lol) and now the 6month old just sit's there watching them now lol.:D so all the wife gets is cars cars cars off our two boys and scooby parts off me lol;):p

Lee247 16 March 2005 11:16 PM

My son is now 14 and is still car daft. PS2 and Xbox are mostly car games. Loves em. Wants to design cars when he leaves school. It gets worse I'm afraid.:D

Ray_li 16 March 2005 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by scooby-si
time flys ray doesnt it:( getting old

and the meet was at meridan;)

you remember.

iv still got my youth and good looks tho. :D