ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   fcuking thieving scum (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/410692-fcuking-thieving-scum.html)

wwp8 13 March 2005 01:17 PM

fcuking thieving scum

if anyone remember quite a while ago i mentioned all 4 air valve caps has been nicked from my car.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=thief

today i just found out my rear passenger side wheel ..the centre cap had been nicked.

wtf are wrong with these people, are they really that desperate to own a bit of scoob.

i don't think i will buy a new one as i think it will be nicked as well, i wonder when the other ones will be nicked as well.

is this a warning to me!
start small then get to big.

richie rich 13 March 2005 01:21 PM

sorry to hear this, i think find scum put fingers in vice whilst threading bamboo up behind finger nails...

Fuzz 13 March 2005 01:21 PM

How do you know it was nicked, could have just fallen off!

custard puddle 13 March 2005 02:04 PM

my sis lost the valve caps from her car, they were special metal ones and we think that with the wheels spinning round as she drove, the caps could have unscrewed themselves, however if it only happened on one wheel then they may well have been nicked :cry:

little_idiot 13 March 2005 02:16 PM

my mate put them shoddy 'plastic metal-effect look like pistons' valve caps that came on the front of revs or something equally as gay on his S14 for a laugh to see how long they lasted.

nicked by Chav's after one night lol

James

M444GY 13 March 2005 03:19 PM

the forbidden C word comes to mind!

baz69birds 13 March 2005 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by little_idiot
my mate put them shoddy 'plastic metal-effect look like pistons' valve caps that came on the front of revs or something equally as gay on his S14 for a laugh to see how long they lasted.

nicked by Chav's after one night lol

James

i put these on my SCOOBY they lasted 9months then 1 day in BIRMINGHAM some CHAV nicked one side, :( only to find that the other side was on SO tight it SHREDDED my fingers, i hope it did the CHAVS aswell.

BUT my REGIONAL ORGANISER TINY !!!! has these pucker set of anti theift they spin & spin & spin unless you have the SPECEIAL TOOL to take them off BUT not found out yet where he got them from!!! BUT they do look the NUTS, that will stop the CHAV's

MatteeGee 13 March 2005 04:05 PM

I went through a stage where my valve caps were being nicked all the time but I got some of those spin caps and the little teeving gits can't get 'em off now. I even caught one of the little barstewerds trying to nick 'em and he said he was checking them for me... the cheek!
I got them off a geezer on here but the name escapes me. Someone on here must remember.

wwp8 13 March 2005 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Fuzz
How do you know it was nicked, could have just fallen off!

by sitting on my drive??

wow, impressive.

actually maybe it was bored and wanna hang out with my neighbours TT

Fuzz 13 March 2005 05:57 PM

What you mean is today you noticed it had gone, doesn't mean it was there when you parked it up!

Andy

wwp8 13 March 2005 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Fuzz
What you mean is today you noticed it had gone, doesn't mean it was there when you parked it up!

Andy

it was there last week when i parked it up

oh yeah btw i only drive my car once a week, (sundays)

Andy32 13 March 2005 11:23 PM

when i bought my previous car it had some blue valve caps on, 2 of these disappeared in the first week (probably stuck on a moped somewhere), replaced them with some highly desirable black plastic ones!

v8voodoo 14 March 2005 12:27 AM

Arite all,

Mind you lube those spin caps dustcaps... I put a set on my (now replaced with a scoob) MINI Cooper S and on my girlfriends Cooper, as MINI's have terrible trouble holding on to their valve caps too.... Had to get em cut off in the end when I changed my tyres as they'd seized solid, so lube em VERY often. They NEVER got stolen though, and the thieving scum tried many many times cos we could see the finger marks in the brake dust..lol Brill invention.... loved seeing little b*st*rds trying to get em off for ages then scaring the sh#t out of 'em....

Nige.