ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   This should get the muslims going :-) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/408976-this-should-get-the-muslims-going.html)

Wurzel 07 March 2005 09:07 AM

This should get the muslims going :-)

Sorry Astraboy I can't manage a bible bashing thread so lets bash the Koran instead :D:D:D

Someone sent me this in an email this morning.

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq. !

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq!
However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in
the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.

And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

OllyK 07 March 2005 09:18 AM

One day somebody will check snopes before perpetuating false crap - ho hum.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran.asp

andrewdelvard 07 March 2005 09:19 AM

Just out of interest, why would you want to get the Muslims 'going' ?

Wurzel 07 March 2005 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by andrewdelvard
Just out of interest, why would you want to get the Muslims 'going' ?

Because I was bored and hoped moses would get into religious debate with some of the other mega opinionated people on here so we could have something interesting to read for once.

Tiggs 07 March 2005 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Wurzel
Because I was bored and hoped moses would get into religious debate with some of the other mega opinionated people on here so we could have something interesting to read for once.

so you were bored and decided to post made up bull**** in order to piss other people off?

Wurzel 07 March 2005 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Tiggs
so you were bored and decided to post made up bull**** in order to piss other people off?

Yep :D

Everyone else on here does it so I thought I would have a go aswell. Have you got a problem with that ??

ajm 07 March 2005 09:46 AM

Imagine that Tiggs, being antagonistic, whatever next? ;)

SJ_Skyline 07 March 2005 10:41 AM

A point I remember hearing once was "Prove to me beyond ALL reasonable doubt that the author of the religeous text of your choice was not written by someone off their head on drugs!"

It certainly made me think! (IIRC, it made me think about if it was my round next!!) :D

Leslie 07 March 2005 11:12 AM

Wonder if you can explain the significance of your original post Wurzel?

Could you also define "opinionated" and does that also apply to you?

Les

Wurzel 07 March 2005 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie
Wonder if you can explain the significance of your original post Wurzel?

Could you also define "opinionated" and does that also apply to you?

Les

No

and

Probably yes :D

Sith 07 March 2005 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by ajm

:lol: :D:D

Tiggs 07 March 2005 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by ajm

Difference between my opinions antagonising and me just making stuff up to piss ppl off!

Wurzel 07 March 2005 12:46 PM

Difference between my opinions antagonising and me just making stuff up to piss ppl off!

Tiggs your a freak so **** off, I didn't make it up I was sent it so I thought I would post it on here along side all the myriad of other useless crap that gets posted on here day in day out. So get of your high moral horse and see it for what it is a joke/crap call it what you like but stop being a pillock.

ajm 07 March 2005 12:49 PM

Consider your chain yanked ;)

Tiggs 07 March 2005 12:49 PM

Tiggs your a freak so **** off, I didn't make it up I was sent it so I thought I would post it on here along side all the myriad of other useless crap that gets posted on here day in day out. So get of your high moral horse and see it for what it is a joke/crap call it what you like but stop being a pillock.

Didnt realise i had to have "high morals" to spot a retard posting bull****?

"see it for what it is a joke/crap call it what you like "

well its not funny so i'll go with crap.......ohhh, did that already and you had a hissy fit! Grow some balls and dont post stuff if you cant handle a little backlash :D

lordlucan 07 March 2005 12:56 PM

Was sent a tasteless joke yesterday :

Man goes into a sex shop and asks the assistant for a blow up doll.
Which one replies the assistant, the normal or the muslim one.
Whats the difference asks the man ?
The Muslim one blows itself up replies the assistant.

SJ_Skyline 07 March 2005 12:59 PM

20 Paces Gentlemen! ;)

http://www.handbag-online.net/images/rdBR0811.jpg

scrappydoo 07 March 2005 01:02 PM

>>>And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq!<<<

Wurzel
I would just like to point out that the word Israel in the bible doesnt literally mean the place...Israel... It means Gods people. :) Just for information...

Wurzel 07 March 2005 01:04 PM

Fer Fcuk sake I wish I hadn't bothered now!

ajm 07 March 2005 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline

Give Tiggs the bigger handbag.... he needs it! ;)

Ted Maul 07 March 2005 01:06 PM

LOL did you rate your own thread as excellent...oh dear

ajm 07 March 2005 01:10 PM

Wurzel, do suppose the Israelites chose the correct wheels to go on their wagons, or did they just stick with summer iron ones instead of winter wooden ones? ;)

Wurzel 07 March 2005 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Wurzel, do suppose the Israelites chose the correct wheels to go on their wagons, or did they just stick with summer iron ones instead of winter wooden ones? ;)

Funny you should say that I was wanting to bring that point up aswell but wasn't sure how to. :D

As mentioned already Isreal doesn't mean Isreal it means people so there for we are not talking about isrealies we are talking about peopleites. and TBH I am not sure that they actually needed winter wheels on there wagons because I am sure they all had convertables and not actually wagons. :D They would definately got more traction out of the wooden ones but they would have worn out quicker in the warmer months but as they only needed the wooden ones for a few months of the year when the temperature dropped they should have lasted a fair few years thus economising on the expense and making 2 sets of wheels last twice the time and also increasing the safety of not only themselves but all other wagon/convertable drivers around them:D :D:D

Edcase 07 March 2005 03:50 PM

http://www.users.on.net/~doufas/owned/e-thug.jpg

preacha 07 March 2005 04:58 PM

Great stuff

Wurzel - like your style :notworthy

The 9:11 bit is v.interesting. :eek2:

And all the Iraq stuff spot on mate. Your mate is well clued up. :norty:

Tiggs 07 March 2005 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by preacha
Wurzel - like your style :notworthy

The 9:11 bit is v.interesting. :eek2:

And all the Iraq stuff spot on mate. Your mate is well clued up. :norty:

are you very funny or very dumb?

have a :D and lets hope you arent that dumb!

turboman786 07 March 2005 05:27 PM

I appreciate that the initial post was in jest, but most of those points relate to biblical stories!

moses 07 March 2005 10:36 PM

Sorry Astraboy I can't manage a bible bashing thread so lets bash the Koran instead :D:D:D

Someone sent me this in an email this morning.

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq. !

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq!
However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in
the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.

And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

the verse is such blasphemy its not even in the quran but someone has invented it, whoever made that up will have a fatwah on his head by now

such evil and a fake made up verse

moses 07 March 2005 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by lordlucan
Was sent a tasteless joke yesterday :

Man goes into a sex shop and asks the assistant for a blow up doll.
Which one replies the assistant, the normal or the muslim one.
Whats the difference asks the man ?
The Muslim one blows itself up replies the assistant.

u know heard the one about my palestinian sisters fave song, its ms dynamitee hee :D

lordlucan 07 March 2005 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by moses
u know heard the one about my palestinian sisters fave song, its ms dynamitee hee :D

Class Moses, respect due !

J