ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Royston Tesco roundabout (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/408618-royston-tesco-roundabout.html)

Smudga 05 March 2005 05:34 PM

Royston Tesco roundabout

Black classic silver graphics today 3pm ish you on here

rms555 06 March 2005 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Smudga
Black classic silver graphics today 3pm ish you on here

Wasnt me, but i have seen this car before---it lives near choices video shop going towards the town. Loads in the Royston area yesterday---including me!!!!

zxr750Nick 06 March 2005 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by rms555
Wasnt me, but i have seen this car before---it lives near choices video shop going towards the town. Loads in the Royston area yesterday---including me!!!!

555RMS.....
I see you a plenty on the A10 in the morning. You were driving very sensibly on Thurs (I think) just before the A414 to Hertford.

I'm either in DBM classic Wagon or (mostly) a crap 307 in electric blue. Dont be surprised if I wave.

rms555 06 March 2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by zxr750Nick
555RMS.....
I see you a plenty on the A10 in the morning. You were driving very sensibly on Thurs (I think) just before the A414 to Hertford.

I'm either in DBM classic Wagon or (mostly) a crap 307 in electric blue. Dont be surprised if I wave.

Is your car green? (Wagon?). Yes, i do tend to drive slowly, on the way to and from work each day

1. i am usually half a sleep???
2. Try to avoid the idiots in the 'rat race'
3. I am in no rush to get to work

Give me a flash and wave next time you see me (Wake me up!!!)---hopefully you have the right car???---silver STi jap import (Bugeye)

zxr750Nick 07 March 2005 09:03 PM

Is your car green? (Wagon?). Yes, i do tend to drive slowly, on the way to and from work each day

1. i am usually half a sleep???
2. Try to avoid the idiots in the 'rat race'
3. I am in no rush to get to work

Give me a flash and wave next time you see me (Wake me up!!!)---hopefully you have the right car???---silver STi jap import (Bugeye)

I'm sure its you. Your plate gives it away...........Smart looking car. Mine is Dark Blue Mica wagon.

Nick

rms555 07 March 2005 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by zxr750Nick
I'm sure its you. Your plate gives it away...........Smart looking car. Mine is Dark Blue Mica wagon.

Nick

Nick,
Yes, the plate is the clue!!!----you have the correct car!!!!,

im off until Thurs ---sinus infection+antibiotics and pain killers. Maybe see you soon????

Regards
Richard M S

zxr750Nick 07 March 2005 10:29 PM

Nick,
Yes, the plate is the clue!!!----you have the correct car!!!!,

im off until Thurs ---sinus infection+antibiotics and pain killers. Maybe see you soon????

Regards
Richard M S

Getting some new wheels off a fellow Snetter on Tues. Then off for 10 days to Africa..........

See you soon. I live in a village near Barkway just off the A10. and work in Hoddesdon. See you soon Nick

Smudga 08 March 2005 02:57 PM

rms555,

That you going down Barkway Road 5.15 ish on last Friday looking good, I was walking down.

I'll keep an eye open...... I'm in a blue new age STi

Cheers

rms555 08 March 2005 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Smudga
rms555,

That you going down Barkway Road 5.15 ish on last Friday looking good, I was walking down.

I'll keep an eye open...... I'm in a blue new age STi

Cheers

Could have been, cant remember, but my car is a silver STi jap import(Bugeye) with a number plate thats rather like my forum name?---i think i have seen you earlty in the morning 7.15am pulling out from near the school greenaway (in Royston) possibly heading towards camb?---flash if you see me (headlights that is!!!!!!)

Smudga 09 March 2005 01:35 PM

Nope it wasn't you then this one was classic dark red.

i'll keep an eye out for you in the mornings,

Cheers