ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   MY SCOOBY ROBBED IN LIVERPOOL - BEWARE (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/405234-my-scooby-robbed-in-liverpool-beware.html)

dicky ticker 21 February 2005 09:21 PM

MY SCOOBY ROBBED IN LIVERPOOL - BEWARE

hi folks

just another one for the statistics

had the house broken into early hours sunday morning by 3 "people". wantin the keys for the scoob.

usualyy keep them ny the front door just in case but had left them in the kitchen that night.

gave no resistance but they still threatened to shoot me and beat me about the head

people in liverpool be more vigilant

cheers

colin

m66beg 21 February 2005 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by dicky ticker
hi folks

had the house broken into early hours sunday morning by 3 "people". wantin the keys for the scoob.

usualyy keep them ny the front door just in case but had left them in the kitchen that night.

gave no resistance but they still threatened to shoot me and beat me about the head

cheers

colin

****ing wan*kers

donutman 21 February 2005 09:30 PM

sorry to hear that m8

Scooby-Monster 21 February 2005 09:36 PM

c*nts :(

Suresh 21 February 2005 09:42 PM

You poor guy. :(
Hope the scum responsible die in a high speed crash with a big immovable object

celticpilgrim 21 February 2005 09:42 PM

let 'em die a slow death :mad: :cry:

rizzy 21 February 2005 09:43 PM

what model is it?the classic or new one?

hi folks

cheers

colin

stann01 21 February 2005 09:44 PM

they threatened to shoot you??

did you see the gun??

omg glad i dont live up there if i did i would probably be driving a ford
(if they wanted that they would be welcome to it!!!!)

washer 21 February 2005 09:51 PM

hi folks

cheers

colin

i live on the wirral scooby stays at home when i goto liverpool i take the wifes
car much safer :)

RRH 21 February 2005 10:22 PM

I had my Impreza and BMW nicked from the drive a couple of years ago. Keys were downstairs, one of the neighbours heard the Impreza or I wouldn't have know they'd been in the house.

Found the impreza in Wavertree with no damage- just parked and locked- obviously waiting to see if she had a tracker.

I'm in Southport, not a million miles from you.

scoobchrissy 21 February 2005 10:31 PM

Dirty B**tards :mad:

Vegescoob 21 February 2005 10:35 PM

I never know what to say when I see these type of posts. I really feel so totally gutted that folk have to endure this.
The powers that be, the Government, the Police, call them what you will don't seem to give a t@ss. Stupid advice about security. While the perpetrators happily carry on and if caught, do not get any sort of sentence to discourage them or others.
It's Alice in Wonderland as far as I'm concerned.

Turbohot 21 February 2005 10:47 PM

Bad **** man:(!As long as you and your family are alright!
This is so out of order man! Cant even feel safe in your own house these days!
hope the thieves get done badly!:(

DJ73 22 February 2005 06:11 AM

sh1tbag SCUM!!!!!!!

G_Sleigh_STi 22 February 2005 06:43 AM

HOLY CRAP MATE! Thats aweful! I dont even know what to say to that!

LIDDO 22 February 2005 08:48 AM

I live not too far away! But I guess this happens everywhere :( All,s I gotta say is, I DO hope they die after hitting something hard AND, my Tracker subscription is getting renewed in July ;o) but Im not too sure I'd want it back anyway, after the scum had touched it :(

sociopath 22 February 2005 09:23 AM

How did they get into the house? What kind of shooter did they have? You should always keep a weapon handy in this day and age.

Scoob99 22 February 2005 09:33 AM

So sorry to hear that Colin, Scum hope they die a very painful and slow death:mad:
Cheers
Colin

ALi-B 22 February 2005 09:38 AM

How about posting some car details...perhaps the powers of scoobynet could find them and the car?