ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   HOW MUCH IS MY CAR WORTH?? AUTO WRX, X REG?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/404164-how-much-is-my-car-worth-auto-wrx-x-reg.html)

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:27 PM

HOW MUCH IS MY CAR WORTH?? AUTO WRX, X REG??

Hi there, ive imported a 2000 WRX (bogeye) and its got an auto/triptronic box on it, i think its the jap Sti box, i eventually got it registered and on the road last week and it came back on the X plate....now does anyone know how much, roughly its worth?? Ive been to the subaru dealer in preston and to prosport in manchester and nobody knows because they`ve never seen the auto??

Its blue, immmaculate condition, 30K (miles not km), any ideas??

Please let me know at mike5665@hotmail.com thanks!!

blueone 17 February 2005 10:30 PM

Well that's one way to advertise your car for sale...

Jamo 17 February 2005 10:33 PM

dont know if you have ever looked in trade books for prices, but it generally says automatic are worth approx £500 more than manual.

hth

jamo :)

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:38 PM

ive got no intention in advertising it for sale.... just want to know what its worth? What is a manual import woth then any idea ( first subaru ya see)?

6 pot 17 February 2005 10:46 PM

WTF would anybody want an auto for :cuckoo:

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:48 PM

as i said it my 1st subaru, but the auto isnt 2 bad,

umeerw 17 February 2005 10:51 PM

surely its worth what you paid for it!!! am i missing something here?

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:52 PM

any one got any idea what its worth?

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:53 PM

OK, it owes me £9600, ?? so was it a bad move or am i gona get me money back, or make a drink?

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 10:58 PM

and as far as, wtf would anyone would want a auto for, ya never know when ya gona wrap ya nice manual round a post, then ya on the invalidity an ya need the auto in order to still keep ya bird!

6 pot 17 February 2005 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mikeneo
and as far as, wtf would anyone would want a auto for, ya never know when ya gona wrap ya nice manual round a post, then ya on the invalidity an ya need the auto in order to still keep ya bird!

think im missing something :iamwithst :cuckoo:

Soulgirl 17 February 2005 11:01 PM

Are you a wannabe gangsta bro? How's about a nice picture of your new pride and joy?

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 11:04 PM

no certainly not a wana be gangsta

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 11:07 PM

wouldnt know how to post a pic sory

Soulgirl 17 February 2005 11:07 PM

What's with all the 'ya never know... ya gona.. ya nice... an ya'? I could see you pointing your fingers to the floor with a sideways glance as you said all that LOL.

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:08 PM

I have the same car dont tell people its an auto its a tiptronic with steptronic auto box
as you have allready said thease are great cars
most people who say why buy an auto havent ever driven a proper sports auto /triptronic as somebody once said to me the only auto iv ever driven is my dads old carlton.
once i took him out in mine he was ready to go buy a supra auto wich 5 mins ago he dident want to look at
your car is worth the same as any manual car i gave 15k for mine y reg 2 years ago

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 11:12 PM

thanks paul, i dont know much about these cars you see, was yours an import or UK?

6 pot 17 February 2005 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro
I have the same car dont tell people its an auto its a tiptronic with steptronic auto box
as you have allready said thease are great cars
most people who say why buy an auto havent ever driven a proper sports auto /triptronic as somebody once said to me the only auto iv ever driven is my dads old carlton.
once i took him out in mine he was ready to go buy a supra auto wich 5 mins ago he dident want to look at
your car is worth the same as any manual car i gave 15k for mine y reg 2 years ago

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:13 PM

mines a import mate they have 250bhp aswell

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:14 PM

6 pot have the pubs just closed ?

6 pot 17 February 2005 11:15 PM

mines a import mate they have 250bhp aswell

PMSL AGAIN :lol: :lol1: :: :lol: :Suspiciou :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6 pot 17 February 2005 11:16 PM

6 pot have the pubs just closed ?

No just don't like auto's

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:16 PM

why ?

6 pot 17 February 2005 11:18 PM

why ?

had a legacy 3.0r for a while last year, to lazy, loss of control.

Soulgirl 17 February 2005 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by 6 pot
No just don't like auto's

http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emotis/Troll.gif ;)

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:20 PM

is the legacy tiptronic

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 11:25 PM

Paul have you still got this car? If not did ya have any trouble selling it?

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:31 PM

yes mate still got it and at the mo i wouldent sell it i love it and iv had it two years when i got it i was like you sh1tin it incase i couldent get rid when the time come
but i went to look at a sti with my mate and the bloke in the garage said iv had a few in and have no probs selling them at all

are you keeping or selling ?

Mikeneo 17 February 2005 11:36 PM

I havent really decided yet, only got it on the rd last week so, im still a bit excited that ive got it if you know what i mean, i absolutely love it at the min but its not really my type of car, so think im gona end up trading it in for something else, i imported a altezza RS200 aswell, and that should be on the road in the next few weeks, so think ill swop the two of them for something nice for the summer, i was just a bit paranoid about if id end up being stuck with it, because no one wants an auto ( thats what was going thru my head)

paulwrxboro 17 February 2005 11:39 PM

lol its NOT a auto .......... its tiptronic :D