ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Any chesterfield/sheffield scoobies up for the southern big one (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/398789-any-chesterfield-sheffield-scoobies-up-for-the-southern-big-one.html)

ethanrob 29 January 2005 03:44 PM

Any chesterfield/sheffield scoobies up for the southern big one

More then 100+ scoobs already down and its about five months away,so it looks like its gonna be huge

please add to list if you's fancy a ma-hooo-sive convoy down the m1

1)ethanrob

scoobchrissy 29 January 2005 05:49 PM

1)ethanrob
2)chrissy > maybe

ethanrob 30 January 2005 12:37 PM

Come on guys,this meet is gonna be massive
Nice one chrissy:thumb: (maybe)

scoobydee2 30 January 2005 02:34 PM

We're probably up for this but it all depends on the date.

Tidgy 01 February 2005 11:13 AM

if i can get the now usual co-pilots seat.

any offers?

ethanrob 01 February 2005 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tidgy
if i can get the now usual co-pilots seat.

Im sure we can sweep past and pick you up on route matey :thumb:

Tidgy 01 February 2005 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by ethanrob
Im sure we can sweep past and pick you up on route matey :thumb:

cheers that would be brill, lernt the hard way that a mate of mine isn't such a good mate so i'm stuck with no scoob.

i'm right off j26 on m1, if not comming past that junction it's no bother and i'll leave it but if you are and don't mind that would be wicked.

ethanrob 01 February 2005 11:21 AM

No problem matey,we have a few months to organise,so as soon as the date and location of the southern big one is sorted,and the meet for the convoy down,give me a pm and i will divert the convoy to come and get ya matey :D

Tidgy 01 February 2005 11:26 AM

cheers chap thats grand

Ubik 01 February 2005 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by ethanrob
No problem matey,we have a few months to organise,so as soon as the date and location of the southern big one is sorted,and the meet for the convoy down,give me a pm and i will divert the convoy to come and get ya matey :D

Think carefully......hes mad! Mad I tell thee.

You have been warned!

Seriously though J is a top bloke. You never know my ol' fruit you may have four wheels and a turbo by then! :D

Tidgy 01 February 2005 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ubik
Think carefully......hes mad! Mad I tell thee.

You have been warned!

Seriously though J is a top bloke. You never know my ol' fruit you may have four wheels and a turbo by then! :D

what was the phrase? mad as a badger in a tumble drier lmao, cheers for the thumbs up though bud.

you've not heard the latest mate, guy who was with me has put a personal injury claim in against me and its stuffed up my insurance. Not gonna be getting another car for about two years now and thats any car not just a scooby. Funny how you find out who your mate are after £900 is involved

Ubik 01 February 2005 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy
what was the phrase? mad as a badger in a tumble drier lmao, cheers for the thumbs up though bud.

you've not heard the latest mate, guy who was with me has put a personal injury claim in against me and its stuffed up my insurance. Not gonna be getting another car for about two years now and thats any car not just a scooby. Funny how you find out who your mate are after £900 is involved

Thats sh*te mate. Sorry to hear that. :(