ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   So who's in Farnborough or Taplow..? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/398420-so-whos-in-farnborough-or-taplow.html)

Jonty 28 January 2005 08:45 AM

So who's in Farnborough or Taplow..?

Just curious to know if anyone in or close to Farnborough or Taplow are on here. You should spot me easily enough, I'm the DGM Classic with my name as my plate, although I need to contact Deed Poll and get a '9' added to my name. ;)

I often see a few Scoobs in the area... it'd be nice to know who they are.

Jonts
DGM Classic.

Bartop 28 January 2005 09:58 AM

As you know from you're other thread there's me (Crystal Grey WRX PPP blobeye) WRXPete (Black WRX blobeye) and Audiman (Red Classic) that I know of. More in the area for sure but don't know who they are yet - will be watching this thread to find out though :)

AndyC_772 28 January 2005 10:08 AM

The black '05 JDM STI is me :D

Jonty 28 January 2005 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by AndyC_772
The black '05 JDM STI is me :D

Whereabouts Andy..? I'm not far from Sainsbury's in Taplow and work at IBM in Farnborough.

Jonts.

AudiMan 28 January 2005 04:27 PM

Make that a "Silver Classic", 17" five spoke wheels, and a very illegal sized front number plate.

Ian..

colex 29 January 2005 09:54 AM

Well I live in Bracknell and Farnborough (Girlfriends house) so you may spot me out and about a fair bit, I also use SGT for servicing etc so sometimes I'm up that way. I've got a sonic blue MY99 with a scoobysport backbox but not much else to the exterior yet. Saw a DGM in Reading yesterday (from my work so could see the plate) was that you?

Jonty 29 January 2005 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by colex
...I also use SGT for servicing etc so sometimes I'm up that way. I've got a sonic blue MY99 with a scoobysport backbox but not much else to the exterior yet. Saw a DGM in Reading yesterday (from my work so could see the plate) was that you?

Hey Colex. I hope it wasn't me... unless someone borrowed my car at lunchtime. ;o)

Have a favour to ask mind, next time you're going to pop into SGT... perhaps you could let me know and I'll try and meet you there. I'm interested to see/hear the ScoobySport (H&S?) backbox. I've got a H&S full system on my MR2 Turbo and after 2.5 yrs I'm still smiling. If the SS system is just as lovely, I want to get one.

Cheers,

Jonty.

WRXPete 29 January 2005 12:56 PM

The red classic is probably U WOT! from the Fleet area!

smiff99 29 January 2005 07:12 PM

Grey STI V Wagon with one or two mods :)

I've just removed a Scoobysport full system due to fitment of a 3" Fujitsubu.

Would def recommend the SS for qaulity and sound.

Actually come to think of it, there's mine and an unused one for sale on ebay at the moment.

FB Tuning 29 January 2005 09:30 PM

I'm in Taplow (when I'm round my Mum & Dads ;) )

The g/friend drives a DBM MY00 with Afterburner exhaust, and various other mods ;)

There's a fair few around Maidenhead, quite a few of them seem to be P1s.

See you around. :)

Richard

Ickle Jen 30 January 2005 11:26 PM

Hi Jonts

I'm in a DBM Buglie with Prodrive H/lights my name is on my plate too ;) :D

I'll keep my eyes open for you :thumb: :D

U WOT! 31 January 2005 05:43 PM

Yeah, mines the red, not quite so standard anymore, classic, from Fleet, which will be back last week of Feb, first week of March. Might see you around as i'm over Farnborough most days.

SilverTurboWagon 31 January 2005 05:48 PM

I'm in the Sandhurst area. Silver Wagon with a 4" zorst. You'll hear me :P

WRXPete 31 January 2005 05:49 PM

White classis in Farnborough 30/01

Whoever that was as i was on my way work yesterday, apologies, didn't see you soon enough to flash my lights or wave properly...SOZ!!!

colex 01 February 2005 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jonty
Have a favour to ask mind, next time you're going to pop into SGT... perhaps you could let me know and I'll try and meet you there.

Sure - will do

NeilA 03 February 2005 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by SilverTurboWagon
I'm in the Sandhurst area. Silver Wagon with a 4" zorst. You'll hear me :P

Silver 97 Sti Wagon - Frimley Area. Only 3" pipe on mine, so guess not as loud!
Pass through Sandhurst to/from work quite a bit.

Oh yes, but you'll know its me cos it will be filthy!

drumsterphil 03 February 2005 12:25 PM

I'm in and out of Farnborough every day - RB5, 5" exhaust and you WILL here me coming! ;)

WRXPete 03 February 2005 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by drumsterphil
I'm in and out of Farnborough every day - RB5, 5" exhaust and you WILL here me coming! ;)

Believe guys, you will hear him a long way off:D