ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   Group buy potential (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/396734-group-buy-potential.html)

Spartan 22 January 2005 12:38 AM

Group buy potential

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to buy a couple of things from greenline soon, I know Grantyboy is wanting some goodies for his Impreza as well and was wondering if I could arrange some other things with you so to save some pennies.
  1. Cusco Suspension Braces
  2. Cusco Catch Tanks
  3. HKS Turbo Timers
Any other suggestions welcome!

edge 22 January 2005 10:55 AM

Hi.

I've been trying to purchase some suspension parts from Geenline Motorsport (Cusco bars) for the last 4 weeks, so i could be interested.
Just haven't bought them yet because they don't respond to my emails asking for the total price for parts and shipping :(
4 weeks and about 10 mails later, still haven't got a reply/quote from them. A friend of mine asked for prices on some parts for his Honda, and received a reply the next day.

If this way I'm able to actually purchase the parts from them, them I'm definitely interested in joining a GB (with the added bonus of some discount).

Since I live in Portugal, I would have to get my parts shipped separately (don't know if you were thinking of shipping everything together).

The parts I would be interested in are (all for a MY99):

- CUSCO Lower Arm Bar Version I - Rear x 3 (3 units)
- CUSCO Lower Arm Bar Version II - Front
- CUSCO Strut Tower Bar Type OS (Rear)
- CUSCO Strut Tower Bar Type OS-T (Rear)
- APEXi Auto Timer + Harness for Impreza WRX GC8 MY99

Cheers,

Paulo

Spartan 22 January 2005 07:40 PM

I've sent an email to Greenline regarding this so should get a reply by Monday, think I'm going for a Cusco oil catch can, Greddy turbo timer and maybe a cusco brace.

Will hopefully work out some prices as soon as greenline get back to me.

Ta

Lewis

GrantyBoy 23 January 2005 04:05 PM

Cusco stuff and a catch can for me :)

Spartan 24 January 2005 04:45 PM

I have received a reply back from greenline, and they have confirmed a discount on a bulk purchase of an item.

The discount is of an unconfirmed amount for 10 items (of the same type i.e lower brace version 1).

For people in the UK (maybe EU), you will pay 4% duty on the value of the item and a further 17.5% for VAT. I believe the EU has something similar in place since 2002 but would have to check it for you.

So put names up peeps with what your wanting, when we get 10 items or over of one type there will be a discount on those items.

Ta

Lewis

Spartan 24 January 2005 04:46 PM

Forgot to say they will ship to individual countries as well so shipping one part of it to Portugal wouldn't be a problem.

edge 24 January 2005 06:32 PM

Hi.

As I said, the possible discount would be a plus, but the main reason I'm interested in this GB, is to see if I'm able to actually purchase anything from them. I've sent them 10+ emails in the past 4 weeks, and not one reply :( .
I don't know what i could have possibly done that makes them not respond to my emails/order requests. If it wasn't for their great prices, wouldn't even bother...

Thanks Spartan, for contacting them. Let's see if we can get this GB going. There's another GB starting for some Cusco lower front bar v2 from Greenline, we could try and join efforts.

Cheers,

Paulo

harvey 26 January 2005 11:02 PM

Spartan : Did you get my PM re catch tanks?