ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Make Money Easy Bet!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/395852-make-money-easy-bet.html)

pslewis 18 January 2005 11:23 PM

Make Money Easy Bet!!

Go on, put £10,000 on Labour to walk the Election .....

Its a safe bet, I have done it ....... you can too!!

Look at the odds, if you want to WASTE your money put it on the To55y Tories!! :D

WINNERS stick with Labour!!

Easy, quick way to make some money - even you losers can see a gift horse, surely to god??!!

Thats the only tip for 2005 that I will give to try and amass some wealth - losers - will you take advantage or not??

http://politicalbetting.bestbetting....er&eventtype=0

Pete

YES!! You read it right!! Thats 0.16/1 on Labour and 6.4/1 on the Tories!!!

For £10k I will return £1600 clear profit ( ok, its only a weeks wage, BUT its EASY money!!)

If that was a horse race then the Tories would have 2 legs and be attached to a crippled donkey, ready for the knackers yard!! (mind you, thats a close analogy!!)

Tories are losers

Their supporters are losers

Labour, of course, are winners as are their supporters!!

FASTER MIKE!! 18 January 2005 11:37 PM

when will all this end :brickwall nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo more threads on politics please pete it getting a bit like the whole chav thing........

:cry:

pslewis 18 January 2005 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by FASTER MIKE!!
when will all this end :brickwall nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo more threads on politics please pete it getting a bit like the whole chav thing........

:cry:

You READ it??

AND posted for it to stop???

Ha Ha Ha any idea how pathetic that looks??? :D

Numptie!! ;)

Pete

Alas 18 January 2005 11:42 PM

I'll lay a bet that the cleric on the news tonight is hoping Tony will still be in power after the next election.
Alas

Alas 18 January 2005 11:45 PM

Actually that bet of yours is a no lose situation.
If Tony wins, then it's a few extra quid.
If Tony loses, then it's worth it to see his smug grin falter:D
Alas

GU5 18 January 2005 11:49 PM

PSL's a tory ! :eek:

He's just trying some of that reverse phsycology on us. He knows we'd all like to see him drop 10k therefore all vote Tory, which is his plan ;)

Buckrogers 19 January 2005 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Go on, put £10,000 on Labour to walk the Election .....

Its a safe bet, I have done it ....... you can too!!

Look at the odds, if you want to WASTE your money put it on the To55y Tories!! :D........
Tories are losers

Their supporters are losers

Labour, of course, are winners as are their supporters!!

Blah, blah, blah.....blah, blah STFU.

pslewis 19 January 2005 12:11 AM

I can't believe you would throw away a CERTAIN £1600??

No wonder you will ALWAYS remain ...... has beens!!

Don't you WANT to make some money??

All joking aside - I am offering YOU a GREAT chance to make £1600 - good grief it only needs a £10000 tied up for 3 months!! Try asking for that in your local Building Society!!

I don't know - I help you out and what do you do?? act like right losers thats what! :rolleyes:

Pete

ajm 19 January 2005 08:24 AM

Pete can't handle his beer! ;)

pslewis 19 January 2005 01:21 PM

Am I surrounded by losers??

Look around, where else can you turn £10k into £11.6k in a few months??

OK then, don't say I never gave you anything!!

Pete

ps what should I buy with the £1600??

SJ_Skyline 19 January 2005 01:23 PM

A different drum to bang? ;)

Jap2Scrap 19 January 2005 01:23 PM

A gallows.

lewis_junior 19 January 2005 01:27 PM

A life

chris's scooby 19 January 2005 01:30 PM

Lewis family photo...

http://tinyurl.com/5k5ut

Dracoro 19 January 2005 01:31 PM

It's crap odds. It's not better than putting the cash into saving and getting pretty much the same return RISK FREE (and tax free if you've some isa allowance left and put the cash there). The labour winning is of course a LOW risk but not a risk free one. e.g. any sort of scandal could happen between now and the election. A lot can happen in 2/3 months. Probably won't, however no ones KNOWS and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a) a clairvoyant or b) talking out of their ar$e.

Anway pete, if you're 'so' sure why are you only putting down £10k? Why not £100k which equates to another £14,400 which, surely you are mad to turn down this opportunity.

pslewis 19 January 2005 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dracoro
It's crap odds. It's not better than putting the cash into saving and getting pretty much the same return RISK FREE (and tax free if you've some isa allowance left and put the cash there). The labour winning is of course a LOW risk but not a risk free one. e.g. any sort of scandal could happen between now and the election. A lot can happen in 2/3 months. Probably won't, however no ones KNOWS and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a) a clairvoyant or b) talking out of their ar$e.

Anway pete, if you're 'so' sure why are you only putting down £10k? Why not £100k which equates to another £14,400 which, surely you are mad to turn down this opportunity.

I am comfortable with a low risk on £10k

What do you mean its not better than putting it into savings?? :rolleyes: It works out at an annual return of 64% !!!!! let me see the risk-free investment vehicle to return that!! :eek:

I don't know, I now know why I find so much money lying around - you lot just leave it laying there for me to pick up .... long may the peasants remain financial idiots!! :D

Pete

SJ_Skyline 19 January 2005 01:47 PM

1.10:1 for a Manchester United win tonight.

£10,000 will return £11,000 in one day, a much faster an less risky investment than the one Pete is offering.

Pete, should you require any further financial advice I will tell you where you can put your money ;)

andrewdelvard 19 January 2005 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
1.10:1 for a Manchester United win tonight.

£10,000 will return £11,000 in one day, a much faster an less risky investment than the one Pete is offering.

Pete, should you require any further financial advice I will tell you where you can put your money ;)

What are the odds for an Exeter win?

SJ_Skyline 19 January 2005 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by andrewdelvard
What are the odds for an Exeter win?

17:1 William Hill

andrewdelvard 19 January 2005 01:52 PM

LoL how poor is that? Even for a speculative bet. Guess the price has been brought down by Exeter supporters.

Vette_76 19 January 2005 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by andrewdelvard
LoL how poor is that? Even for a speculative bet. Guess the price has been brought down by Exeter supporters.

BetFred.com are offering 25-1 on Exeter winning!!

Dracoro 19 January 2005 03:17 PM

I am comfortable with a low risk on £10k

What do you mean its not better than putting it into savings?? :rolleyes: It works out at an annual return of 64% !!!!! let me see the risk-free investment vehicle to return that!! :eek:

I don't know, I now know why I find so much money lying around - you lot just leave it laying there for me to pick up .... long may the peasants remain financial idiots!! :D

Pete

Ah, I missed a 0 ! :D read it as 1.6% rather than 16%.

So where's a pic of your betting slip then? ;)

Anyway, you can only do this 'sure bet' once every 4 years so it can never be a 64% return :p ;) :D

pslewis 19 January 2005 10:21 PM

Man. Utd, win :- £10,000 will return £11,000 in one day, a much faster an less risky investment than the one Pete is offering.

Hmmmmmm, maybe a decent return but MUCH, MUCH more risky than a Labour Win!!

Exeter could just pull something out of the bag - the Tories CANNOT until hell freezes ever mount any form of challenge!

Its very rare you get to bet on a dead cert and make an Annual Rate of 64% on your money! :eek: (thats what it will be earning me in the 3 months up to the Election)

Its a FREE £1600!! Why the doubt??

For those not sure ....... there is a Nigerian with a Western Union Account I would like to introduce you to!! ;)

Pete

Jye 19 January 2005 10:27 PM

Perhaps then you can buy the camera you always wanted but couldnt afford......... :D

pslewis 19 January 2005 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jye
Perhaps then you can buy the camera you always wanted but couldnt afford......... :D

Until I realised that I could get the superior Canon 300D and have CHANGE - instead of buying a 'Badge'!!

Used any of the 'extra' features yet? I doubt it! ;)

:D Pete :D

Jye 19 January 2005 10:36 PM

Those useless feature are only useless for those who take point and shoot cheap chicken in a freezer 'snaps' ;)

mart360 19 January 2005 10:36 PM

what do you expect from an "engineer"

cant make a simple statement.. have to over engineer everything just in case..

i hope you loose, any one daft enough to toss 10k on bet like that...

i bet the bookies love you..

M

Jye 19 January 2005 10:40 PM

mart, it's not true :Whatever_ he hasnt made any bet. This 'is' a pslewis thread
ffs :D :)

Dracoro 20 January 2005 08:55 AM

Its very rare you get to bet on a dead cert and make an Annual Rate of 64% on your money!
<Hands pete a calculator> It's 16%, not 64%. Unless they throw 4 general elections in one year, all of which being dead certs. :D

GaryK 20 January 2005 09:04 AM

For £10k I will return £1600 clear profit ( ok, its only a weeks wage, BUT its EASY money!!)
*cough* Bull$hit *cough*