ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Latest series of Ultimate Farce - What do you recon?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/395463-latest-series-of-ultimate-farce-what-do-you-recon.html)

The Zohan 17 January 2005 04:25 PM

Latest series of Ultimate Farce - What do you recon??

Yes, i know it isn't real!

But it does make a reasonably good drama IMHO.

Ballsy killing off several of the lead characters in episode 1
and not a bad second episode

so far so good?

^Qwerty^ 17 January 2005 04:33 PM

The "counterstrike" style stabby stabby on Saturday was a bit over the top IMO, but I do enjoy watching it, even if it is complete crap.

Best programme on Saturday evening for a long long time, last one before was Noel's House Party ;)

PG 17 January 2005 04:36 PM

apparent;y the lass from Londons burning got her tits out in the first one....I missed it Doh ! :D

SJ_Skyline 17 January 2005 04:46 PM

Good, clean, mindless violence :) love it! :D

theotherphil 17 January 2005 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by PG
apparent;y the lass from Londons burning got her tits out in the first one....I missed it Doh ! :D

She did.....quite nice they were too :D

PG 17 January 2005 04:53 PM

PICS !
:D

Wish 17 January 2005 05:11 PM

Watched the last episode on sky + this afternoon and thought it was Crap to be honest. Really enjoyed the last series.

Iwan 17 January 2005 05:32 PM

Anyone got a bittorrent link to this weekends episode? I got called out to work and missed it, and it's my favourite programme. :(

Bonehead 17 January 2005 06:54 PM

Enjoyed all previous series - good mindless fun :D

Missed the first show - what happened? -, caught saturdays show.

drjsd 17 January 2005 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bonehead
Enjoyed all previous series - good mindless fun :D

Missed the first show - what happened? -, caught saturdays show.

Three of them got blown up/killed, London's Burning bird as mentioned above joined and got her kit off, they then stormed a hijacked plane at Heathrow(?). All in an episode. Marvellous :D

Daz34 17 January 2005 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by drjsd
Three of them got blown up/killed, London's Burning bird as mentioned above joined and got her kit off, they then stormed a hijacked plane at Heathrow(?). All in an episode. Marvellous :D

Realistic stuff then.....

fatherpierre 17 January 2005 08:06 PM

Anything with Ross Kemp must be cack.

If that bird got her tits out then it might just be bearable.

Andy H STi 17 January 2005 10:42 PM

Its an awesome series IMO. Really actioned packed. I've just ordered S2 on DVD ( already got S1 ) I think its a really good show and as ^QWERTY^ said " Best Saturday show for a long time ". Better timing now, rather than midweek.

IWAN, been looking for a BitTorrent myself, to no avail, if I find one, will post link. If you find one, post it up mate.

Cheers

Andy

Nimbus 18 January 2005 12:25 PM

Darn, missed Ep 2.. :( I'd forgotten when it was on..

For me it's time to switch off the brain and enjoy some "Boys Own" type action that I don't have to think too hard about. Great stuff as long as you're not expecting anything intellectual. Just plenty of bad guys getting their come-uppance and the odd boob* thown in for good mesure.. ;)

* I actually preferred the ones that belonged to the two air stewardess’s that were in the shower at the airport.. ;)

r32 18 January 2005 12:34 PM

Its entertainment, but full of holes ............
Ignore those and just watch it and its not too bad....

Shy Muppet 18 January 2005 12:56 PM

*escapes from Hutch*

It's not bad so far. Definately the best thing that's happened to Saturday night TV in a very long time. :thumb:

But would the SAS really use a torch at night surrounded by slightly angry hostiles (last week's ep)?????? :Suspiciou --- errrr nah!

Bit miffed they killed off Jamie though - it's not the same without him :(

*runs for the safety of the hutch*

barrybudden 18 January 2005 01:00 PM

read a quote once,
"There are two types of me, those who dream of war and those who have nightmares of it."

OllyK 18 January 2005 01:00 PM

Hmmm - I notice a lack of Chris Ryan, could that be that he didn't fancy them taking the story line down completly daft roads and so left? Dunno, just a guess :D

kbsub 18 January 2005 01:47 PM

Its all a bit Lara Croft if you ask me , Bet the real S.A.S. piss themselves on a saturday night , the first series was almost belivable, think they have taken it to far with heads getting lopped off in one stroke !

PG 18 January 2005 02:12 PM

as with all these types of progs there is an element of truth in them but they need to add wee bits in here and there to make them more entertaining / pleasing to the viewer.
Its a bit of "take your brain out and be entertained" type thing :D

white van man 18 January 2005 02:20 PM

Its appauling, but Its so bad that I love watching it, watched both series so far.

Neanderthal 18 January 2005 02:21 PM

Just can't bring myself to watch something called "Ultimate Force"

unclebuck 18 January 2005 02:49 PM

utter ****e

kbsub 18 January 2005 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
utter ****e

Stop sitting on the fence
you will get splinters up yer arse !

backdoors 18 January 2005 04:58 PM

I thought the SAS were supposed to be super fit.......not super fat like baldy Kemp