ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   THE DOG HAS JUST BITTEN THE WIFE (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/394728-the-dog-has-just-bitten-the-wife.html)

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 07:25 PM

THE DOG HAS JUST BITTEN THE WIFE

My English Bull Terrier has just bitten the wife,Ithought it was funny!

Jamo 14 January 2005 07:27 PM

ooops :lol: had to giggle

hades 14 January 2005 07:31 PM

Any training tips for all those others out there who have been trying to achieve the same thing for years? ;)

The Zohan 14 January 2005 07:33 PM

Was she in the Scoob otherwise this should be in NSR ;)

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 07:43 PM

The good bit was i didnt know whitch bit had been bitten because i was upstairs on this,when i went downstairs to get me dinner I discovered it was her ear that had been bitten.Shame it wasnt her tounge JASON

robby 14 January 2005 07:45 PM

There'll be a queue asking to borrow the dog :-))

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 07:49 PM

No problem

MJW 14 January 2005 07:55 PM

Give him a scooby snack !

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 07:57 PM

Its a her called RUBY

doppelganger 14 January 2005 07:57 PM

dog ok???

Alas 14 January 2005 08:06 PM

Just be careful she does'nt get her revenge if you laughed by biting something back :eek:
Alas

taffyboyo 14 January 2005 08:08 PM

make sure you get the dog a tetanus jab at the vets, just to be on the safe side!

Budgie 14 January 2005 08:08 PM

i hope she doesn't read this for your sake

budgie

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 08:12 PM

She keeps telling me im just like that john in big brother,so she would expect no less from me JASON

blueone 14 January 2005 08:17 PM

Do her doggy style later on and whisper in her ear...

So... this is how the Dog reached your ear! :D LOL

Budgie 14 January 2005 08:17 PM

in appearance or character?

budgie

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 08:23 PM

I like to think charecter as ive been told im a bit of a looker

Geek Boy 14 January 2005 08:26 PM

get it put down.

clearly an unstable dog who will eat a young child soon.

bluto22b 14 January 2005 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Geek Boy
get it put down.

clearly an unstable dog who will eat a young child soon.

My gawd we've got a right plum duff here :rolleyes: What are you on young man? One of the reasons I got a divorce was because er indoors couldn't stand the whiff of dog fart. (my beloved bull terrier ;))
Get a life

a1oku 14 January 2005 08:57 PM

dog bite

Originally Posted by bluto22b
My gawd we've got a right plum duff here :rolleyes: What are you on young man? One of the reasons I got a divorce was because er indoors couldn't stand the whiff of dog fart. (my beloved bull terrier ;))
Ge

t a life

as someone once said...dog bites man...no news....man bites dog...big news story

Geek Boy 14 January 2005 09:00 PM

One of the reasons I got a divorce was because er indoors couldn't stand the whiff of dog fart. (my beloved bull terrier ;))
Get a life

Not becuase you are an ugly fukcer and useless lover then?

....before this thread gets to far off track........dont forget, kill the dog before it drags a young child off in to the hedge row and mauls it to death.

ScoobyDoo555 14 January 2005 09:00 PM

whilst funny, as a dog owner and father, I'd also be looking at why pet bit wife......

Sorry to be a bit serious........

Having said that, Geek Boy, is there any need to be so graphic? :confused:
Dan

bluto22b 14 January 2005 09:06 PM

Not becuase you are an ugly fukcer and useless lover then?

....before this thread gets to far off track........dont forget, kill the dog before it drags a young child off in to the hedge row and mauls it to death.

Listen Geek face, she married me with warts and all I am no oil painting and I am no Don Uan in bed. But one thing is for sure I have morals and I am honest. I also adore other living creatures unless their name starts with "g" and ends in "Y"

Bog off worm head

Jason Knowles 14 January 2005 09:16 PM

Well said i think GEEK BOY is lowering the tone of my thread,and upsetting my poor wife.

Geek Boy 14 January 2005 09:20 PM

Just so I am clear on this.

Being bitten by a savage and having you laugh at her is OK, but a complete random internet stranger saying the dog will kill a young child is upsetting her?

Geekster

bluto22b 14 January 2005 09:36 PM

Just so I am clear on this.

Being bitten by a savage and having you laugh at her is OK, but a complete random internet stranger saying the dog will kill a young child is upsetting her?

Geekster

Geeky Boy or whatever is your name. You are clearly out of your depth on this fine BBS so do the best thing for all concerned with your "Newbie" status: Bog Off! :mad:

RAF1 14 January 2005 10:15 PM

I Like English Bull Terriers so much i'd love to have one - its just i'm s**t scared of dogs!!!!

Raf.
p.s. post a pic of her...... the dog that is :)

rr_ww 14 January 2005 10:46 PM

Geeky Boy or whatever is your name. You are clearly out of your depth on this fine BBS so do the best thing for all concerned with your "Newbie" status: Bog Off! :mad:

Classic.

Newbies arent welcome here dont cha know :rolleyes:

FWIW I agree on his point. You cant have Dogs biting people. Owner or not. Little discipline wouldnt go amiss. And I DO like Dogs, just remember whose the boss.

Bubba po 14 January 2005 10:57 PM

Come to us........ come, muppety thread..... come to your home...... where dog bites man; where all mothers-in-law are fat......... :D

richir rich 14 January 2005 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po
Come to us........ come, muppety thread..... come to your home...... where dog bites man; where all mothers-in-law are fat......... :D

yours two, mines so fat shes got a wide load sign , as 4 dog thats jus full of man fat!!!
:eek2: