ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Taxi driver last night (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/394428-taxi-driver-last-night.html)

16vmarc 13 January 2005 07:48 PM

Taxi driver last night

Decided to tell me about a woman in thailand that hes been sending £200 a week to for the past 2 years. Says he has a friend over there that told him about her and that shes struggling, said shes 37 with a 6yr old. Said she phones him up if hes late sending her the money and has a right go at him, and that he goes to Thomas Cook every week Reckons hes off over next month to marry her. While he was telling me all this he gave the impression that they were a proper couple!

God knows why he told me all this, and i have no reason to doubt him because he did look pretty dumb. But it sounds to me some woman in thailand has a pretty good income going on and has no intention of marrying him!

scoobfan 13 January 2005 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by 16vmarc
Decided to tell me about a woman in thailand that hes been sending £200 a week to for the past 2 years. Says he has a friend over there that told him about her and that shes struggling, said shes 37 with a 6yr old. Said she phones him up if hes late sending her the money and has a right go at him, and that he goes to Thomas Cook every week Reckons hes off over next month to marry her. While he was telling me all this he gave the impression that they were a proper couple!

God knows why he told me all this, and i have no reason to doubt him because he did look pretty dumb. But it sounds to me some woman in thailand has a pretty good income going on and has no intention of marrying him!

And ?

mj 13 January 2005 07:56 PM

a fool and his money.....etc,etc.

what a fcuckin mug :lol:, mind, most minicab drivers are only one step further up the evolutionary ladder than dung beetles.

My GF's dad has been hoodwinked by various female oriental con artists for about the last 15 yrs :mad:

<sits back and waits for someone to tell me how amazing dung beetles are>

scoobfan 13 January 2005 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=mj]a fool and his money.....etc,etc.

what a fcuckin mug :lol:, mind, most minicab drivers are only one step further up the evolutionary ladder than dung beetles.

My GF's dad has been hoodwinked by various female oriental con artists for about the last 15 yrs :mad:

<sits back and waits for someone to tell me how amazing dung beetles are>[/QUOTE]

They are, have you seen how they roll those big balls of sh*t with their back legs !!!!:D

mj 13 January 2005 08:00 PM

they roll those big balls of sh*t with their back legs
I'll take it back - a minicab driver couldn't even do that :D

lightning101 13 January 2005 08:03 PM

And did you ask him " busy tonight mate ?"

or the other classic "how long have you got till you finish"

only on the way home, not on the way out.

Taxi Driver Way out would be "so where you off to tonight lads/couple ?"

VWV6 13 January 2005 10:12 PM

I thought the idea was to go out there, promise them the world, f**k em so they can't walk properly and leave munto pronto?
Or am I being PC and insensitive?