ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   The "I think the Webmasters supply a fantastic free service and do a brilliant job un (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/392365-the-i-think-the-webmasters-supply-a-fantastic-free-service-and-do-a-brilliant-job-un.html)

john_s 06 January 2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by MadMark
I think the Mods / Webhamster know who does and who doesn't appreciate their efforts! :D

They certainly know the ones that don't appreciate it, as they are usually far too vocal about it.

Keep up the good work guys.

John.

Shaun 06 January 2005 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Markus
Indeed they do. Though none of them has ever asked me why my feelings have changed, as many know, I was a very strong supporter of the mods/webmaster, but now, well, think it's obvious I'm not their biggest fan, and I would say the feeling is very much mutal.

Markus why would I spend time asking you why your feelings have changed when I could spend that time productively having a dump??!!

:D

Regards,
Shaun.

Pavlo 06 January 2005 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by john_s
They certainly know the ones that don't appreciate it, as they are usually far too vocal about it.

Keep up the good work guys.

John.

the voice of innocence, unspoiled by cynicysm!

SJ_Skyline 06 January 2005 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shaun
Markus why would I spend time asking you why your feelings have changed when I could spend that time productively having a dump??!!

Regards,
Shaun.

Shaun,

Very colourful! :D;)

Daz34 06 January 2005 04:50 PM

I thought it was disgraceful the way Simon & Shaun got ignored in the New Years Honours List :mad: ;)

Nathan L 06 January 2005 05:21 PM

Thanks very much :)

AFPMSL @ Shaun :D :D

Bubba po 06 January 2005 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nathan L
AFPMSL @ Shaun :D :D

<<nods>> :D

Dream Weaver 06 January 2005 05:51 PM

Top job all, I still enjoy it here anyway, and I "still" haven't bought a scoob :D:D

Little Miss WRX 07 January 2005 11:43 PM

Thanks for all your comments guys, it's been a pleasure to have been a user then to be asked to become a moderator so I can give something back to the site that has given me so much. :D

Manda_po 07 January 2005 11:54 PM

I'm filling up :cry: ;)

Trashman 08 January 2005 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Markus
That would mean surrendering my ability to say what I want, about whom I want, when I want

Originally Posted by Shaun

Regards,
Shaun.

Another Scoobynet myth dispelled :D

Manda_po 08 January 2005 12:47 AM

Considering most of us don't spend a penny towards this site, I have to say "I'm loving it".

sorry :o

trails 08 January 2005 12:54 AM

nah bollox, my premium membership ain't worth a thing...unless i want ot make stupid ass comments in the muppets.

Big-G 08 January 2005 09:19 AM

The Webmaster & Moderators Are.....

The webmaster and moderators are :-

Selfish
Opinionated
Snobbish
Control freaks
Extreme censors
Southern Biased
Clannish

Ooooops,
just realised, this isn't SIDC is it ?

ScoobyNet mods,

You provide hours of entertainment by providing this site, keep up the good work. :notworthy :thumb:

Big-G

P.S. just joking about SIDC mods, they also do a good job.

richir rich 08 January 2005 09:31 AM

TOP SITE ................................

The Zohan 08 January 2005 09:47 AM

I agree they do a great job and when i grow up i want to be a moderator on SN and maybe, one day, if i am very good n- i might get to be webmaster and bann all your a$$es! ;)

Chris L 08 January 2005 12:31 PM

Having moderated this site for longer than I care to remember, I've got the upmost respect for anyone who either runs or moderates any BBS! It takes a lot of time and effort. At times it can feel like a real uphill struggle. Being a mod, you do get a bit of an insight into how much has to be done to keep the site going. Bearing in mind that everyone here also has a full time job, it really does require a huge amount of dedication. It's easy to knock (or mock) people's efforts, so it's nice to see a thread like this sometimes :)