ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Penistone scoobs please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/392354-penistone-scoobs-please-sign-in.html)

ethanrob 06 January 2005 12:03 PM

Penistone scoobs please sign in

Seen loads and loads of scoobs around penistone/north sheffield area over the past couple of weeks

so instead of describing every one,all you locals please sign in :thumb:

jowl 06 January 2005 03:24 PM

Penistone is about 20 minutes away....nah, hang on, that was on the Bus when I went to school there....

Pensitone is 5 minutes up the road from me :)

And I saw you at Halfords in Hillsborough over Christmas but wasn't in the Scooby then

ethanrob 06 January 2005 03:48 PM

Ah! the beetle man :thumb: what area you from then matey

jowl 06 January 2005 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by ethanrob
Ah! the beetle man :thumb: what area you from then matey

High Green lad me.

Well, until I buy a house. I really should....but a MY05 Sti looks far more tempting. I think I could live in the boot ok though :D

Went to School at Penistone and used to frequent Cubley Hall A LOT :D

ethanrob 06 January 2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by jowl
High Green lad me.

Well, until I buy a house. I really should....but a MY05 Sti looks far more tempting. I think I could live in the boot ok though :D

Went to School at Penistone and used to frequent Cubley Hall A LOT :D

Oh my brother lives at high green,a road called thompson hill i think,yeah sod it matey,buy the sti05 and get source at chapeltown to do a bed type boot install for ya :D

jowl 06 January 2005 04:31 PM

Thompson hill is just of the back of where I live. And the road I walk down when walking (staggering) home from the Pub :)

Bloke at Monty's try to sell me a Wagon to live in today when I mentioned I needed to get on the housing ladder :D

Bladesman 06 January 2005 05:38 PM

I'm from Langsett 2 mins from Penistone
Andy

jowl 06 January 2005 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bladesman
Andy

Too Many speed scameras on way to Langsett now.

:mad:

ethanrob 06 January 2005 07:23 PM

Was a good testing ground for the road angel when i first got it(boxing day)
surely theres not only three of us that live out that way,i must see around four-five a day when im at work

Trumble 06 January 2005 08:11 PM

As an asside - I used to live there when I was a kid and went to the grammar school.

Some times up at the week ends but havent seen any scoobs

T.

ethanrob 06 January 2005 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by jowl

Bloke at Monty's try to sell me a Wagon to live in today when I mentioned I needed to get on the housing ladder :D

What do you think of the guys down there mate,personally i have never received better service from any other garage,EVER(apart from that muppit in the parts dept with his spikey blonde streak!)

jowl 06 January 2005 08:34 PM

What do you think of the guys down there mate,personally i have never received better service from any other garage,EVER(apart from that muppit in the parts dept with his spikey blonde streak!)

Agreed. I've decided to write them a letter saying how good they are. People are always quick enough to complain when things don't go right so i think they deserve some praise.

I've not had any Major troubles (touch wood) but been back a couple of times for little niggles with the car. They've been put right straight away. In fact today, they drove it straight in and did while I waited - 20 mins.

Talking to the staff is like talking to your mates. I could chat for hours.

Surely the best Dealership in Britain?

ethanrob 06 January 2005 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bladesman
Andy

Anywhere near fulshaw cross matey?,my father has a house just up that way,its just behind paw hill farm(i think thats the name)

Bladesman 07 January 2005 05:16 PM

Anywhere near fulshaw cross matey?,my father has a house just up that way,its just behind paw hill farm(i think thats the name)

Er don't know only been here a month i live behind the waggon and horses pub
Andy