ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   worse pain ever..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/391749-worse-pain-ever.html)

super_si 04 January 2005 09:39 AM

worse pain ever.....

Pulled both calves with too much weight :(

that bad i had to crawl across my floor to bed lastnight

todays not much better..................... :eek:

ChrisB 04 January 2005 09:39 AM

RICE?

STi wanna Subaru 04 January 2005 09:41 AM

anybody got a medal?

super_si 04 January 2005 09:45 AM

damn there goes my sympathy :D

Sith 04 January 2005 09:53 AM

Smoke him a Kipper. :D

STi wanna Subaru 04 January 2005 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by super_si
damn there goes my sympathy :D

;) :D

super_si 04 January 2005 10:38 AM

get a day off anyway :p

andrewdelvard 04 January 2005 10:47 AM

http://www.symphony-homes.com/violin%20player%20re.jpg

:D

super_si 04 January 2005 10:53 AM

finally :D

messiah 04 January 2005 11:49 AM

PMSL :D

thundertiger 04 January 2005 11:53 AM

lol at si, doign weights and then not being able to move...

then getting beaten to the papershop by Mr Puniverse!!!!!

get well soon :)

BB:)

scoobfan 04 January 2005 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by super_si
Pulled both calves with too much weight :(

that bad i had to crawl across my floor to bed lastnight

todays not much better..................... :eek:

Are you saying your fat and managed to get a date with two heffer's ?:lol:

bigsinky 04 January 2005 01:06 PM

try kidney stone m8. pain like you wouldnt believe. squat pain.......pfffffffft been there done that!!!!

kammy 04 January 2005 01:09 PM

Hi,
Ive done that before, my god its soo...so... painful. Just dont move what ever you do;) Take it easy, p.s; You should have streched before and after sets;)
Kam

super_si 04 January 2005 01:11 PM

its the only muscle i am going to stretch! Im virtually paralysed at the moment just had a hot bath its easing off a little now but ive never ever experienced so much pain off calf raises last time i use over 400lbs lol

milo 04 January 2005 01:21 PM

and now you find out why you need to stretch... :D

in fact, by not stretching, you're not only risking injury, but you're robbing yourself of muscle growth and strength gain, seriously.

jonc 04 January 2005 01:23 PM

The blinding searing pain of being hit in the nuts by a basket ball is pretty bad, you can forget crawling anywhere and I guarentee you will adopt the feotal position for an extended period of time. Although I hear there is no pain on earth like giving birth...

super_si 04 January 2005 01:33 PM

yeah yeah yeah salt in the wounds eh :) ill be stretching next week!

Apparition 04 January 2005 02:19 PM

Done that to my lower back and butt 5 weeks ago! Still in agony and its ceaseless. Going BACK to the Docs tomorrow to see about either an xray or a pain killing shot of something, am crawling(hypothetically) up the walls in pain...can't even sit for long.....ouch

Apparition 04 January 2005 02:21 PM

jonc: I'm female, have had two kids and would do that again in exchange for getting shot of this pain.its far far worse than giving birth I assure you.

Gutmann pug 04 January 2005 02:21 PM

Kidney stones are the daddy of all pains in my book.

PICKLE 04 January 2005 02:29 PM

Ripped my index finger nail clean out of its socket!! :o That f****in hurt, especially when the nurse cleaned it with TCP!

No wonder pulling nails out is used as a torture method.

andyd9577 04 January 2005 02:38 PM

this happened to me at 01-30am new years day! after an accident with a plate glass window! and im still in absolute agony, it was straight to the bone, and only just missed tendons etc!

Dont look if your just about to have something to eat!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...7/102_1151.jpg

Its actually the same the other side of my leg but not as long, 35 stitches all in all, including internal ones,

Good start to the new year,

Sorry if its put you off tea!!!

Muffleman 04 January 2005 02:44 PM

Okay, but I bet I can make all the guys cringe !

Mate of mine had two little kittens. 3am one morning he hears one of them crying so gets up to investigate, dressed just as nature intended. So, he trots into the kitchen and squats down to see if the little kitten in the litter tray is okay, which he is but is just struggling to crimp one off.

However, at that point, the other kitten had seen something dangly and hairy that looked fun to play with. This kitten grabs my mates nutsack with both front paws, claws out :eek:

I struggle to think of a worse surprise than to have 10 tiny claws suddenly attack your jacobs when you're half asleep !!!

jonc 04 January 2005 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Apparition
jonc: I'm female, have had two kids and would do that again in exchange for getting shot of this pain.its far far worse than giving birth I assure you.

Well there you go. Just goes to show that my female friends exagerate the pain and a violent jolt to the nuts IS more painful, but then having said that they've never given birth yet, My wife had a c-section though she swears blind that its the most painful thing in the world. ie tear/epiosiotomy anyone...

ajm 04 January 2005 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Muffleman
I struggle to think of a worse surprise than to have 10 tiny claws suddenly attack your jacobs when you're half asleep !!!

Thanks.... I'll add that to the list of reasons not to have cats! :D

Muffleman 04 January 2005 03:05 PM

Strangely, I thought you'd say that :D:D:D

ozzy 04 January 2005 03:06 PM

Hate to say I told you so http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...ght=stretching ;):D

I took cramp in my calves during a long run on the hills in the summer. It cramped up so bad it looked like something had taken a bite out my leg.

I've pulled back muscles lifting too much weight (usually loosing form) and it's surprising just how debilitating it is. Even less funny when you're left hobbling around like an old man :)

Stefan

stevebt 04 January 2005 04:56 PM

wait until you rip a cartliage or a cruciate ligamnet :) then you will know what pain is :(

mo,s scoobymonster 04 January 2005 05:16 PM

nothing mate had all the cramps in both calves, tis pretty painfull. but nothing compared to snapping your hip in to 3 pieces then having all the agony of get metal plates and screws inserted, and then the physio of learning how to walk again :D