ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   EASTSUSSEXSCOOBIES MEET - SAT 15TH JAN (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/391460-eastsussexscoobies-meet-sat-15th-jan.html)

No-bars Krud 02 January 2005 07:34 PM

EASTSUSSEXSCOOBIES MEET - SAT 15TH JAN

Funny how, when you miss a meet (West Sussex today), you get thirsty for another chance to talk locking diffs and the latest Bridgestones. So, here we go boys and girls - another early start for 12 at Coopers, then up the other end (so to speak) for a chomp, slurp, and gas - and that's just in the car park !! Join us at either venue. If you come to Coopers you could even have your picture taken in a convoy !!!! Route will depend on the weather and traffic conditions. We will aim to be at the Head for 1pm.

Any questions?

Nathan L 02 January 2005 08:09 PM

Have you just taken your medication?

teabagtim 02 January 2005 08:17 PM

i'm meant to be working but sod that.... i'll be there and cant wait to catch up with a few people and meet even more.... keith please keep taking the pills

Rex93 02 January 2005 08:28 PM

Should be OK for this one, :)

Tim, you have PM.
Keith, you have one too:)

ron and claire

chris's scooby 02 January 2005 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rex93
Should be OK for this one, :)

Tim, you have PM.
Keith, you have one too:)

ron and claire

I feel left out! ;)

Oh well Nathan didn't get one either! :D

Not too sure if we can make this one, new year new job and all that. I won't be starting it for a week or two and i know i'm going to have to work a few Saturdays. I'll keep you posted.

Keith, make sure yopu keep taking the pills! :p ;)

Andy Tang 03 January 2005 12:18 AM

Sorry to ask... I feel like a right newbie!!! :o

Any details/maps of either location?

I might be able to make it and it looks like I might become a Sussex regular!!! :eek: ;)

chris's scooby 03 January 2005 12:20 AM

Are you moving down here then?

I think Nathan has a link to the meet. If not let me know and i'll sort some directions out for you. :)

Nathan L 03 January 2005 12:24 AM

Andy

Location : Coopers on the Hailsham Road, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24 5BU.

Coopers Map

:D

IanW 03 January 2005 12:26 AM

Andy just put it into your Sat Nav ;) :p

Nathan L 03 January 2005 12:28 AM

Beachy Head

Beachy Head Map

I'd recommend the stiffer ARB before trying these roads ;)

Andy Tang 03 January 2005 12:45 AM

No, not moving down to Sussex, but the owners are friendly enough to make these meets more regular! :)

With my trusty TomTom, I can still be the slowest car there! ;)

Cheers Nathan, you are helpful despite what the Muppets say about you!!! :o

Nathan L 03 January 2005 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Andy Tang
Cheers Nathan, you are helpful despite what the Muppets say about you!!! :o

They are so mean ;)

chris's scooby 03 January 2005 01:07 AM

And true...:p

Pink Bunny 03 January 2005 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Nathan L
They are so mean ;)

He is such a :norty: boy ;)

ScoobyK 03 January 2005 08:02 AM

s

We're both working again on the 15th...... :(

Squadron-Leader 03 January 2005 11:10 AM

I'll be up in Hertfordshire for a family get together, so it's a no show from me. Sorry.

See ya in the West/East in Feb.

J.

ande 04 January 2005 06:04 PM

Oh!!!!! Working again :cry: , dam Argos, why did they have to sell so many cheap headunits??????
Can anyone tell me when the Feb meet is so I can make sure I am not working?

Thanx. :notworthy

Ande

Buzz Blaber 04 January 2005 10:51 PM

hi ill be there

right its simon here aka goldy i have changed my name due to keith after secret location filming so all posts will be by BUZZ BLABER from now on

any way now for the fun part i am waiting for conformation on the weekend away in the new forest their will be a separate post going up soon but the dates will be 13 th to the 16 th of may 05.THIS IS A EARLY NOTE FOR GROUP. it will be a family event ideas and help always greatfull. please dont book untill i have conformation

chris's scooby 04 January 2005 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Buzz Blaber
hi ill be there

right its simon here aka goldy i have changed my name due to keith after secret location filming so all posts will be by BUZZ BLABER from now on

any way now for the fun part i am waiting for conformation on the weekend away in the new forest their will be a separate post going up soon but the dates will be 13 th to the 16 th of may 05.THIS IS A EARLY NOTE FOR GROUP. it will be a family event ideas and help always greatfull. please dont book untill i have conformation

I'm glad you got the user name changed. ;):D

chris's scooby 05 January 2005 04:53 PM

Buzz Blaber, you have email.:)

No-bars Krud 05 January 2005 06:45 PM

Good old Simon....sorry.....Buzz. And thanks also to Chris/Lisa for helping out. The boy, supported by Sarah, is putting much effort into arranging our little trip to Sandy Balls, and his efforts are especially appreciated by ME.

Feb meet will have to be the 12th Ande, as many of the regulars will be rolling on a road on the 19th !

No-bars Krud 05 January 2005 07:21 PM

Heartless ******* that I am........cannot now attend this meet (see separate thread), so have set up an alternative date. Many apologies....but you don't need me there, do you? If your desire to see me (or the lovely Julia) can't wait till Feb, then I will be at the pub, a week late, on the 22nd. Again, apologies.........still, Scoobs two saturdays in a row.........could suit some people.....

Buzz Blaber 08 January 2005 08:38 PM

hi im pissed

i wil be quite happy to organise sat 15th for keith put might have to work till 1am can be their by 5 past 1 will see if thier is still intrest in meet and deside thursday hope fully i will have full details of the weekend away and how to book by then
simon out [was goldy}

Andy Tang 08 January 2005 11:41 PM

Sorry I won't be able to make this!! :(

No-bars Krud 09 January 2005 09:34 AM

PLEASE, IF YOU INTEND TO TURN UP AT 1PM ON THE 15th, POST YOUR INTENTION ON THE OTHER THREAD THAT RELATES TO THE MEETING ON THE 23rd. NOT CONFUSING REALLY, IS IT ?

Dyney 09 January 2005 01:19 PM

Do you mean the 22nd thread?

Confused? me? Never!! :D

Dyney 09 January 2005 01:19 PM

And stop SHOUTING!!! :p

Buzz Blaber 09 January 2005 03:08 PM

trust me to bulls things up

ScoobyDuck 14 January 2005 10:32 PM

RIGHT .. BTTT as this is TMRW !!!! :O :O

not sure im gona make this .. as ... im stuck in third :cough:

so i'll get a lift...... ;)

whos coming ??????

Steve

ScoobyDuck 15 January 2005 11:12 AM

i take it no one is coming to this meet then ?