ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   whats it worth??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/391443-whats-it-worth.html)

P 1 TUD 02 January 2005 06:49 PM

whats it worth???

just interested to know what you lot think my p1 is worth, had a look about on here and im not sure one bit, prices up and down like yoyo's

its a december 2000 x reg 26k fssh, 2 owners. never driven in rain or bad weather by me. blitz nur spec exhaust, prodrive carbon mirrors, clear lenses for indicators and sidelights, door rub strips fitted and colour coded, blitz dump valve, 18 inch gold oz prodrives with toyo tyres, all parts like brand new. prodrive mats, fog light covers, 8 or 9 stamps in service book i think, owned for about 3 years or more. basically sitting in my garage doing nothing and im looking for a change, will find out how much mot its got,only done a few hundred miles probably since it was done, same with last service. no tax yet as its not on road over winter, as i say this is just to get a rough idea what i will get when i go to sell, hopefully soon if the right offer came along.

steven.

HI SOOB 02 January 2005 07:04 PM

15K???

P 1 TUD 03 January 2005 07:13 PM

50 views and only one estimate??? waste of time advertising on here methinks.

Johnny50 03 January 2005 07:32 PM

Why not post in the General Scooby section if you want a better response ?

Much more traffic than the scottish section Steven.

And Jamie is about right..15-16k i`d say, maybe more considering the low miles. :)

GordonShek 03 January 2005 08:07 PM

Steven

Give me a wee e-mail or PM.

Cheers

Gordon Shek

p1doc 03 January 2005 10:34 PM

there are a couple for sale in cars,not selling for £13,000 real shame as i loved my p1 and think they are great cars-at this rate i will be able to buy another for £10,000!!!
martin

Marky-San 04 January 2005 04:55 PM

I would go higher - 26K is one of the lowest mileages for a P1 I've seen in a while. Plus the condition will be mint - I would go 16-18K and hold. If someone wants a tip top P1 then they will pay the correct price.

Most of the others are high milers 60-100K and they are the 13K ones.

Another thing - this time of year is not best for selling - better to wait to just before new reg issues as people have money and would take a sterling alternative.

If I had the money I'd be down in a shot!

Take care mate,
Marky

PS - got your PM and will reply later tonight/tomorrow;)

Marky-San 04 January 2005 04:57 PM

PS - go on the trader and have a look there - better idea of range of price for whats on offer;)

bk 04 January 2005 06:44 PM

p1 tud you have a pm.

bluenosewrx 05 January 2005 01:46 AM

Wrong place to ask anyone mate,this place is a ghost town now.
i'd say around £14 going with the general feeling with P1's,and scoobs in general.
just my opinion though.

All the best.

Mac.

P 1 TUD 05 January 2005 10:49 AM

£14k??? lmao you must be nuts? :) its almost the same mileage as the one you replyed to in the for sale section and its £18 without the 18s etc. i can get more than that as a trade in! had a look through topmarques today so ive now got an idea what its worth, thanks for all the replys :)

steven

kart_man 05 January 2005 05:12 PM

17-18k I'd say. But then I've got a warrantied 23k mile P1, so maybe I'm err'ing on the high side as I think that's what it should be worth :). Just not a good time to sell full-stop I reckon. Give it till Feb, then put it at the going rate from Autotrader. They're still on fore-courts at over 20k !

kart_man 05 January 2005 05:14 PM

Oh, and if you like something a bit different....

www.subaru.me.uk/gtr

:)

bluenosewrx 05 January 2005 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by P 1 TUD
£14k??? lmao you must be nuts? :) its almost the same mileage as the one you replyed to in the for sale section and its £18 without the 18s etc. i can get more than that as a trade in! had a look through topmarques today so ive now got an idea what its worth, thanks for all the replys :)

steven

Ok mate, was a bit tight on the valuation.sorry, but to say never been out in the rain aroud Dalry LOL, i was in Ardrossan over New Year and it never stopped.
good luck with the sale.

Mac.