ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Newcastle Scoobs please sign in!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/389840-newcastle-scoobs-please-sign-in.html)

Ninnybobs 10 June 2005 06:17 PM

Can you get 500 scoobs in your carwash Mickey ;)

Martin

lordharding 10 June 2005 07:23 PM

NBO WARNING #################
After much discussion at our last NBO committee meeting it has been decided

that wearing of Subaru t-shirts /regalia is compulsery on the day !!!

this is to set a standard throughout the NBO crowds .

Anyone not wearing a subaru T-shirt or can not give proof of some form of regalia eg badge/keyring etc will be fined by our

Official charity collectors who are
Cancer Research and The Stroke Association

The Fine will consist of a small donation in the bucket :

This will help us achieve our target of

####### £4500 #########

on the day

(fit birdscan take their t-shirts off :D:D:D::DD

StickyMicky 10 June 2005 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnybobs
Can you get 500 scoobs in your carwash Mickey ;)

Martin

dont think i could fit tuesdays 35 TBH lol

Doggy 12 June 2005 08:05 AM

Good NBO Morning all :D:D:D

jonny gav 12 June 2005 08:10 AM

just got a weather report from scotch corner and its dry down there :)

SUBTYPER 12 June 2005 12:28 PM

Good NBO afternoon to everybody well I am upto my elbows in oil and the turbo is nearly fitted, front mount is sitting in place, injectors are awaiting the mapper to tell me if I need the bigger ones and the front bumper is waiting to be cut (AHHHHH).

StickyMicky 12 June 2005 01:14 PM

im sitting in the office pretending to do sumthing

raining non stop here :eek:

SUBTYPER 12 June 2005 01:21 PM

So Mickey you temped by the 2.5 conversion on your motor then.

StickyMicky 13 June 2005 07:11 PM

well, yes but no,

insurance will be a nitemare
costs will ovb be higher

im not sure how far i want to take my car tbh
i think a nice td05fe and a sti8 TMIC and i would have probably left it alone

so im not sure going balls out with the 2.5 is worth it anymore?
do you ever think
"i dont really need such a fast car"?

anyway, been bored this afternoon so i have been experimenting on "snails"
one snail now has a painted on smiley face on its back, its now back on its way to the undergrowth :lol:

the other one did not make the "experiments" and is now sitting outside in a very poor state of tune :eek:

SUBTYPER 13 June 2005 07:21 PM

Mickey i am always thinking "I dont really need a fast car" right up to the point a Evo or a faster car goes whistling past LOL

By the way have you ever noticed the snail shell looks like a turbo inlet housing. LOL

Bet he went for a rave with his mates the snail with the MR smilie on his back.

richiewong 13 June 2005 08:50 PM

You're both mad:cuckoo:

SUBTYPER 13 June 2005 08:54 PM

Anyone wanna suggest to Martin we have a Snail race at the next TTS we can get them into training now.

Ninnybobs 13 June 2005 10:17 PM

Note to self......................................

Start looking for a fookin fast snail ;)

Martin

StickyMicky 14 June 2005 09:09 AM

one snail was butcherd

we kinda cut off one of his tenticle things
he hid for a bit

then he came back out
so we cut of the other one :eek:
he then had a turd on my price board :cuckoo:
so we chopped a bit of his tail off, he hid for a bit, then came back out

so we chopped another bit off, this time i think he was hurt :eek:
he fell off the price board and smashed into a bucket, dan got him back out, smashed shell, he did not look happy, so we put him out of his misery and used alloy wheel cleaner to finnish him off

pretty cruel now that i have typed it all out :cuckoo:

but sum cruel feckers actually eat them anyway :D

after the sucess with the wheel cleaner, i then started spraying a bee with it, and it went a bit mental :lol:

just tried to get a sti9 bottom end from powerstation again, there not playing ball :(
although if i send my car down there i can have it back in about 3 days time with one fitted :eek:

then i could turn up the boost on the ****reon :D

StickyMicky 14 June 2005 12:11 PM

been out in a 360/370 evo today, pretty nippy

richiewong 14 June 2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
been out in a 360/370 evo today, pretty nippy

Was it faster then your racing snail;):D
Should make lanes for them to race in out of salt:norty:

StickyMicky 14 June 2005 05:45 PM

was pretty fast to be fair, i can see it nailing my scooby at the moment to be fair :p
its been mapped so it popps and bangs pretty much as soon as you back of the throttle, which was nice :D

top end felt a bit wierd to me
midrange was class

but at the same time, when i glanced at the speedo we were going much faster then i had relised (140 ish :cuckoo: )

hard to tell from the passenger seat, but i could see how the darkside puts its power down on damp roundabouts

SUBTYPER 14 June 2005 06:28 PM

Wasnt a red one owned by a gorgeous young blonde female was it Mickey

SUBTYPER 14 June 2005 06:29 PM

Richie think the salt will have to be the sand traps on the corners when they spin out and Mickey You cant lighten the body design by chopping bits off thats cheating. nor can you add wd40 to help them slide better

PhilGEvo 14 June 2005 08:21 PM

thanks for that micky. im pleased you were pleased, been scooby hunting again some clown in his uk speced classic shape est, **** turned of before i got her warmed up, he was one of these did not want to play when on d-carrage with loads of space he waited till we turned of onto the busy roads at 5.00pm and was then jumping out on every roundabout just to get away, his card marked lol. im honnestly not shure weather to get a big turbo and go for 400/400, will have to wait and see what yours comes back like. after all the money ive spent another £800 if feck all.

all you other guy watch out for me im looking for you.http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon7.gif
Phil G

StickyMicky 14 June 2005 09:09 PM

phil theres plenty of big power scoobs in TTS

infact 400bhp is nothing really compared with the local record holder ;)

stevebt 14 June 2005 09:11 PM

400bhp scoobs i wonder if i have seen one ;) 1.5bar anyone :D

jonny gav 14 June 2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by PhilGEvo
thanks for that micky. im pleased you were pleased, been scooby hunting again some clown in his uk speced classic shape est, **** turned of before i got her warmed up, he was one of these did not want to play when on d-carrage with loads of space he waited till we turned of onto the busy roads at 5.00pm and was then jumping out on every roundabout just to get away, his card marked lol. im honnestly not shure weather to get a big turbo and go for 400/400, will have to wait and see what yours comes back like. after all the money ive spent another £800 if feck all.

all you other guy watch out for me im looking for you.http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon7.gif

Phil G

typical ****subish EGO driver, they all think they have the fastest car on the road, they were my favourite car to blow away in my old scoob ;) :)

GraemeR 14 June 2005 11:15 PM

Have'nt played with any of them yet jonny, i get the odd volvo t5 trying to have a bit play though :cuckoo:

Started chasing crotch rockets, good fun:)

SCD Simon 14 June 2005 11:27 PM

If anyone is a bit dejected like me :( about missing out on the car of the day at the NBO you might want to try some of THIS
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

SUBTYPER 15 June 2005 12:47 AM

So whos car got car of the day and how far off the pecking list was dion`s. Anycase got the turbo charged snail sorted for the next TTS meet been feeding it on lettuce leafs all day today and its on a strict training regime. been chasing it with the salt seller. ( mind she isnt pleased thast the salt seller mind LOL)

StickyMicky 15 June 2005 07:35 AM

pmsl at the snail mods

60% carnuba wax means its a lot harder to apply, higher the carnuba content the harder the wax is

you can get hold of 100% carnuba but its just like a house brick apperntly lol

i once had a play with a few crotch rockets, thought i was doing ok, until one nutter came along side, popped up onto his back wheel and then pulled away from me at about 120 ish :eek: :cuckoo:
did see a snail on his back seat tho which explains a lot

richiewong 15 June 2005 09:42 AM

Morning :D

Anybody tried nitrous on their snail yet, don't know what size jets to go for:freak3:

StickyMicky 15 June 2005 11:27 AM

you have fell at the first hurdle

snails need a "wet" nitrous system, the dry types just make them sit in the same spot and smoke :eek:

richiewong 15 June 2005 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
you have fell at the first hurdle

snails need a "wet" nitrous system, the dry types just make them sit in the same spot and smoke :eek:

Garlic butter anyone:D:D:D