ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Newcastle Scoobs please sign in!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/389840-newcastle-scoobs-please-sign-in.html)

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
No, its just the poverty model WRX mate, but not for long will it be in my possetion, (fingers crossed), hoping to get rid of it soon and buy a real one.

Had my fingers burnt with the new car thing, so i will be opting for an S202 or maybe an early blob Spec C. Probs the Spec C though, as far as im aware, there were no white S202's made....

Liked the blue bug you have, supprised to see it ot on the road so much with all those kids walking past it, your a braver man than i lol

John

if u know anyone who wants a nice clean bug its still mine up at a mates garage for sale your more likely to meet other scoob owners than me if any are looking for a change i,m sure i could buy u a case of beer if u did find any potential buyers;)

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 09:07 PM

i will ask about mate...

on another note, anyone here know the guy with EVO 4 EVA on the plate, gunmetal one???

think he was left a bit red faced tonight, tried to pass us in my dads VR4 and this Golf, but i think he ran out of revs in first lol,

Really nice car though, and didnt half take off down the road when he sorted it out....

speye91 06 March 2006 09:10 PM

i will ask about mate...

on another note, anyone here know the guy with EVO 4 EVA on the plate, gunmetal one???

think he was left a bit red faced tonight, tried to pass us in my dads VR4 and this Golf, but i think he ran out of revs in first lol,

Really nice car though, and didnt half take off down the road when he sorted it out....

WAS BEHIND THAT YESTERDAY ON ANFIELD PLAIN BYPASS OVERTOOK TRANSIT VAN WHEN OVERTOOK THE VAN HE PUT HIS FOOT DOWN AND TOOK OFF CAUGHT HIM UP THO AS I WAS ONLY DOING 60ISH HERMMM MUST OV WANTED A RACE BUT WAS NOT IN YHE PLAYING MOOD

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:11 PM

stolen car consett

forgot to mention before the lass in the petrol station(beside tescos) was telling me a black scoob with gold wheels was nicked from outside the lads house at weekend,she reckons he saw it going two or three of his mates were flying about looking for it dont think they did.watch your cars lads:eek2: think it was over the weekend not sure if i know the car or not

speye91 06 March 2006 09:12 PM

FASTCAR NICE MOTOR M8 PASSED IT THE OTHA DAY PARKED UP AT UR HOOSE:thumb:

speye91 06 March 2006 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by fastcar150
forgot to mention before the lass in the petrol station(beside tescos) was telling me a black scoob with gold wheels was nicked from outside the lads house at weekend,she reckons he saw it going two or three of his mates were flying about looking for it dont think they did.watch your cars lads:eek2: think it was over the weekend not sure if i know the car or not

SSEN A BLACK SCOOB WITH GOLD WHEELS COUPLE OV TIMESwhy am i typing in caps:cuckoo: last weekend last time was on sat heading towards hounsgill ind est

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by speye91
WAS BEHIND THAT YESTERDAY ON ANFIELD PLAIN BYPASS OVERTOOK TRANSIT VAN WHEN OVERTOOK THE VAN HE PUT HIS FOOT DOWN AND TOOK OFF CAUGHT HIM UP THO AS I WAS ONLY DOING 60ISH HERMMM MUST OV WANTED A RACE BUT WAS NOT IN YHE PLAYING MOOD

Sure that wasnt FASTCAR150 lol

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:22 PM

cheers

FASTCAR NICE MOTOR M8 PASSED IT THE OTHA DAY PARKED UP AT UR HOOSE:thumb:

thanks speye 91,the evo 4 eva is on mlr website- razor his handel running about 440bhp i think has launch control loads of money spent on it,funny thing is the evo i bought from stockton,the lad i bought it off was looking at buying that one,but the kid was taking all the toys off it,so he bought a 9gt down the country instead,he was at the first nissan meet aswell

speye91 06 March 2006 09:24 PM

manure getting beat :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

speye91 06 March 2006 09:30 PM

it looked a nice evo had a smile on his face as he saw me.Must ov thought go on then have a go:rolleyes:

speye91 06 March 2006 09:32 PM

would ov had a go at the bird in the pass seat tho:norty:

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:32 PM

manure getting beat :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

that will put a big smile on my lasses face she hates mr ferguson:lol: your a newcastle fan arnt u mate

speye91 06 March 2006 09:33 PM

jollys car park about 7ish ok john ??

speye91 06 March 2006 09:34 PM

that will put a big smile on my lasses face she hates mr ferguson:lol: your a newcastle fan arnt u mate

black and white blood m8:notworthy

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 09:37 PM

thats good with me...

fastcar150, whynot get yourself along, your still a scooby owner...

John

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:39 PM

thats good with me...

fastcar150, whynot get yourself along, your still a scooby owner...

John

where are u all off to like,be like a turd in the pool turning up in my evo:lol:

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:45 PM

black and white blood m8:notworthy

my claim to fame had douglas hall in the back of my old evo 1 about three abit years ago was stopping at a mates house hiding from press,my mate who i dont c much of now is sir johns chauffer,picked my lass up at same time he says hope u dont mind a disgraced director in the back,no she replies i support the team not you!:luxhello: nearly wet myself

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 09:46 PM

so, be daring, just hide it round the corner lol i wont tell anyone honest

Its the Tyne Tees Scoobs meet at Bournmoor, just up from chester, its a good little ride out, few drinks, bit crack and so on....

up to you, like we said before, 7pm at the jollys if you fancy it...

John

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:53 PM

so, be daring, just hide it round the corner lol i wont tell anyone honest

Its the Tyne Tees Scoobs meet at Bournmoor, just up from chester, its a good little ride out, few drinks, bit crack and so on....

up to you, like we said before, 7pm at the jollys if you fancy it...

John

is that chester as in hollyoaks,or chester-le-street,should have mention no sense of direction:confused:

speye91 06 March 2006 09:53 PM

my claim to fame had douglas hall in the back of my old evo 1 about three abit years ago was stopping at a mates house hiding from press,my mate who i dont c much of now is sir johns chauffer,picked my lass up at same time he says hope u dont mind a disgraced director in the back,no she replies i support the team not you!:luxhello: nearly wet myself

wasnt gordon young was it ???????

speye91 06 March 2006 09:57 PM

get ursel along fastcar will be a canny nite

fastcar150 06 March 2006 09:58 PM

wasnt gordon young was it ???????

gordon stewart started off chauffering for mac murray when he first opened royal derwent being doin it about 15 years now had some lovely cars home,brought an f40 down the backsreet where i was working at time in templetown lucky bugger

speye91 06 March 2006 10:01 PM

gordon stewart started off chauffering for mac murray when he first opened royal derwent being doin it about 15 years now had some lovely cars home,brought an f40 down the backsreet where i was working at time in templetown lucky bugger

knew his ex well kirsty!!

mick

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 10:01 PM

is that chester as in hollyoaks,or chester-le-street,should have mention no sense of direction:confused:

mmm, hollyoaks.... i wish, some gorgeous birds over that way lol

but sorry, street-le-chester im afraid mate lol

fastcar150 06 March 2006 10:04 PM

knew his ex well kirsty!!

mick

he meet kirstie through me my ex girlfriend was her pal at the time

speye91 06 March 2006 10:06 PM

he meet kirstie through me my ex girlfriend was her pal at the time

is kirstie still with john ???

fastcar150 06 March 2006 10:07 PM

mmm, hollyoaks.... i wish, some gorgeous birds over that way lol

but sorry, street-le-chester im afraid mate lol

i,m guessing this meets tomorrow night,normally goosed by the time i come in from work car usual sits in garage most of the week lol wasted i know

fastcar150 06 March 2006 10:10 PM

is kirstie still with john ???

you know john ,used to sit beside him at school for three years at moorside,related somewhere along the line,made things abit awkward with gordy at time,but yes she,s still with just off benfieldside road

EVOLUTION 06 March 2006 10:16 PM

thats where i live, well not to far on the old murray hospital site lol

just thought i would give you all that useless bit of info there lol

fastcar150 06 March 2006 10:19 PM

thats where i live, well not to far on the old murray hospital site lol

just thought i would give you all that useless bit of info there lol

gordys just living on ritsons road up from u at minute lives next door to his brother both building big houses just above delves school,hes driving an audi i think at minute nfc ***on the number plate