ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Will You Get Pi55ed This Xmas? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/388312-will-you-get-pi55ed-this-xmas.html)

pslewis 17 December 2004 09:02 PM

Will You Get Pi55ed This Xmas?

and if so, why??

I did when I was young, up to age 20'ish - then I grew out of it ........

I will and do enjoy a drink and will have quite a few - but to be so bad that you can't walk is surely madness???

Pete

RON 17 December 2004 09:05 PM

Nope, done so a few times, and a day later I always regret it!!

Vegescoob 17 December 2004 09:06 PM

Got itchy keyfingers today?
Get intoxicated. Me, yes please. Helps to mitigate the pain of living under NL. Same for others maybe?

Markus 17 December 2004 09:11 PM

Yes I'll be getting trashed.

Why? First time back in the UK in 2 years and so I'll be catching up with the gang and thus lots of beer and curry will be partaken of.

Will I be falling down drunk, oh, doubtfull, but I'll certainly be very very merry.

Walwal 17 December 2004 09:17 PM

I've gotten hammered on the last day at work for the last 17 years, but not this year. Like has been stated, I think I've grown out of it too.

Also used to get smashed on Xmas Eve (if it was a different day to the last work day), but my little lad is 2 and a half now, so being ill or in a coma in bed while he's opening his presents would just be bollox.

I've had a canny run, but it's a young mans game now ;)

Andy.

pslewis 17 December 2004 09:21 PM

Indeed, under 20 and you're still a kid ....... accepted

But those over 20 - why? why? why?

Pete

Petem95 17 December 2004 09:22 PM

Spect I'll be out for a few curries + bars with mates, but Ive grown out of getting drunk now really - just doesnt seem worth it when you wake up the next day feeling like $hit. Would rather just drive and just have the one, or just get a few drinks then a few cokes if Im not - doesnt make the night any less fun.

super_si 17 December 2004 09:30 PM

nope depressing time for me now lol

s

jase555 17 December 2004 09:32 PM

not at xmas

new year yes, wife is working xmas so thats a non event

visiting friends in liverpool for new year , kilt the works

thank you

jase

ajm 17 December 2004 09:34 PM

Myself and my brothers will most likely be hitting the local boozer at some point where we will play pool and get drunk and disorderly, same as we do every year. Why? Because its fun and it helps pass the ordeal of Christmas.

There is something sickeningly wrong about being all alert and perky, wearing your obligatory "christmas jumper" at 07:00 on christmas day. I prefer to haul myself out of bed at about midday where the first drink to pass my lips will be a fine malt, stinging the fresh cut on my lip from the punch up the night before.

Aah... you gotta love christmas ;)

:D

pslewis 17 December 2004 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Myself and my brothers will most likely be hitting the local boozer at some point where we will play pool and get drunk and disorderly, same as we do every year. Why? Because its fun and it helps pass the ordeal of Christmas. :D

Coooool :rolleyes:

Pete :D

paulr 17 December 2004 09:37 PM

I have to admit Pete's right,by the time you get to 30 getting totally plastered and making a total fool of yourself just isn't the same.

Me pi$$ed this crimbo,...fraid not.

ajm 17 December 2004 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Coooool :rolleyes:

Pete :D

Well, each to their own. The last thing we need is some miserable tea-totallers using up valuable bar space, and from what I've heard you use up more than your fair share of bar space! ;)

I turned 30 this year btw, and I hardly think a once-a-year knees-up with my family puts me in the same league as the people I suspect you were thinking of when you awarded me a ":rolleyes:".

Not that it matters a jot what you think either way of course! :D ;)

chaos. 17 December 2004 10:07 PM

I in a coma dead on the floor last crimb :lol1:

bring it on :norty:

Spoon 17 December 2004 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Myself and my brothers will most likely be hitting the local boozer at some point where we will play pool and get drunk and disorderly, same as we do every year. Why? Because its fun and it helps pass the ordeal of Christmas.

There is something sickeningly wrong about being all alert and perky, wearing your obligatory "christmas jumper" at 07:00 on christmas day. I prefer to haul myself out of bed at about midday where the first drink to pass my lips will be a fine malt, stinging the fresh cut on my lip from the punch up the night before.

Aah... you gotta love christmas ;)

:D

Fancy being hit by your relatives! :D

Vegescoob 17 December 2004 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by chaos.
I in a coma dead on the floor last crimb :lol1:

bring it on :norty:

And up?

hades 17 December 2004 10:15 PM

I think what the original post should have said was:

Originally Posted by PSLewis
I did when I was young, up to age 20'ish - then prohibition was introduced

;) :D

chaos. 17 December 2004 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Vegescoob
And up?

and ill be a good few inches in my bird as well

not talking bout the turkey either :lol:

ah you mean vomiting, yeh prolly .. :Whatever_

yoza 17 December 2004 10:23 PM

Im over 30, and yes I will be getting hammered, hopefully on more than one occasion.

Why?

Why not.

Its difficult not to get hammered over the holiday period, out with the lads, start early, few pints, few shorts, couple of cokes, do the rounds, end up in a late bar, Fight at the Taxi rank, what more do you want.

I enjoy it, thats why I do it.

Vegescoob 17 December 2004 10:39 PM

and ill be a good few inches in my bird as well

not talking bout the turkey either :lol:

ah you mean vomiting, yeh prolly .. :Whatever_

Yeh. I meant both ways!!
Oops yet another.

pslewis 17 December 2004 10:41 PM

Up your birds when pi55ed!? :rolleyes:

Yeah, right! While you're on the floor in a coma - a REAL man like me will be 'entertaining' your young lady!! :D

I bet she thinks you're really the dogs dangles!!

Pete

sti-04!! 17 December 2004 10:46 PM

Up your birds when pi55ed!? :rolleyes:

Yeah, right! While you're on the floor in a coma - a REAL man like me will be 'entertaining' your young lady!! :D

I bet she thinks you're really the dogs dangles!!

Pete

:rolleyes: :freak3:

A good ride would kill you psl :hjtwofing

pslewis 17 December 2004 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
:rolleyes: :freak3:

A good ride would kill you psl :hjtwofing

I'll be laid out mate ..... at my age the young ladies do the riding - remember that at 76 I can last FOREVER!! Not your kiddie 4 minute wonder!!

You kids make me laugh!! :D

Pete

chaos. 17 December 2004 10:51 PM

I'll be laid out mate ..... at my age the young ladies do the riding - remember that at 76 I can last FOREVER!! Not your kiddie 4 minute wonder!!

You kids make me laugh!! :D

Pete

I want to ride over your head with a steam roller :lol:

stevebt 17 December 2004 10:51 PM

why not :) we are the binge drinking capital of the world :)

pslewis 17 December 2004 10:52 PM

I want to ride over your head with a steam roller :lol:

When your pi55ed???

Do me a favour - you couldn't even steer your dick out of your nappy for a pee! :rolleyes:

Pete

chaos. 17 December 2004 10:54 PM

When your pi55ed???

Do me a favour - you couldn't even steer your dick out of your nappy for a pee! :rolleyes:

Pete

speak for yourself, PISSY :lol:

;)

sti-04!! 17 December 2004 11:21 PM

Is that stale p!sh i can smell ;)

chaos. 17 December 2004 11:23 PM

its gerriateric nursing home pish at best :lol:

salsa-king 17 December 2004 11:54 PM

no being p**SED for me.... T TOTAL :)