ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   my staff christmas party tonight (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/388291-my-staff-christmas-party-tonight.html)

Jamo 17 December 2004 07:13 PM

my staff christmas party tonight

and

Girls Aloud are doing 3 x 20 min gigs and wondering around after :D:D:D

pretty cool I reckon :D

love to know how much that cost to do :eek:

have a good evening peeps

because i feckin am :D

Abdabz 17 December 2004 07:15 PM

you lucky lucky lucky barrrrrrr stad!!!

Give Cheryl an errrrrm... Oh yes, an xmas present for me then...:) Tell her I wanted to give it person - but its not quite that long :D

Enjoy!
P

Freak 17 December 2004 07:16 PM

lol
We expect a report back as to whether the ginger one really is as ugly in real life as she is in pictures

GC8 17 December 2004 07:20 PM

The work-related stress is a thing of the past then?

Cheryl is the most popular apparently; but I like the look of the fat Manc. 'til she opens her mouth. Hold on; let me think this through.....

Jamo 17 December 2004 07:20 PM

camera phone at the ready front of stage up skirt shots :D

GC8 17 December 2004 07:21 PM

I have it on good authority that ginger girls smell of baked beans. I was sceptical at first but my little brother seems to have done evey ginner in Sydney.....

Ray_li 17 December 2004 07:22 PM

offer one of them sh1t loads of ££££££ to sleep with you and see what reply you get :D

Ray

Jamo 17 December 2004 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
The work-related stress is a thing of the past then?

Cheryl is the most popular apparently; but I like the look of the fat Manc. 'til she opens her mouth. Hold on; let me think this through.....

yes and no, its a lot better than it was, and im getting a LOT of help at work!!

Jamo 17 December 2004 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ray_li
offer one of them sh1t loads of ££££££ to sleep with you and see what reply you get :D

Ray

ok mate i will :)

gotta go

ciao

Ray_li 17 December 2004 07:49 PM

get the toilet duck out and give ya self a good clean

MattN 17 December 2004 11:45 PM

keep this one near the top me thinks ... :)

Patt@firstime 18 December 2004 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by MattN
keep this one near the top me thinks ... :)

Ok ;)

Brun 18 December 2004 09:05 AM

My crimbo do tonite too :D No feckin Girls alowd tho :(

Jamo 18 December 2004 11:38 AM

ok im home, and feel like poop, voices with soul (the three big girls) and girls aloud did gigs, must say the voices with soul girls were very very good. and I talked to them after and the one with orange hair bought me a drink :D

ok ok ok girls aloud

Ray, I said to cheryl tweedy, fancy a shag, she gave me the finger so that kind of answers that one :( :lol:

the ginger ones dyed her hair to a dirty brown poop colour, looks loads better :D couldnt get close enough to smell baked beans sorry :( or should I smile? :) I think thats a good thing.

and the worst thing of all, they were wearing feckin jeans!!! thats w@nk! :(

right Im going to get some water, and pain killers, it was 6 free drinks per person last night and I still spent £50 on top, i like champagne what can i say??!?! hence the awful head ache :(

lata

jamo

Patt@firstime 18 December 2004 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by j4mou

Ray, I said to cheryl tweedy, fancy a shag, she gave me the finger so that kind of answers that one :( :lol:

Well done mate, at least you tried ;) :thumb: :norty:

MattN 18 December 2004 11:53 AM

Isn't Cheryl shacked up with Ashly Cole? You should have tried the ginger, then, once your 'in' work up to the others :) :)

Jamo 18 December 2004 12:05 PM

lol, literally she was the only one I could get close to. they were being swept around all the bemused looking directors. who looked like they would rather be at home with a newspaper and their slippers.

apparantly cherly wasnt impressed with my comment and got her *bodyguard* :lol: to move me along, he was actually a lot more interesting to talk to than them, he said their all like spoilt children and their doing his head in, so funny.

GC8 18 December 2004 01:43 PM

You need to get *extremely* close to smell the baked beanz! :norty:

Ray_li 19 December 2004 12:41 AM

so cool you tried :D:D everbody has a price. like me