ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Coventry area meet sunday 19th December (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/387350-coventry-area-meet-sunday-19th-december.html)

turbo_wagon 17 December 2004 04:59 PM

any scoob welcome?

Myself and a friend both have MY96 Turbo 2000 AWD scoobs, are we welcome to come along?

5cby 17 December 2004 05:48 PM

bout time we had some more wagons at the meets
was that u webby that i spoke to at kwik fit one morning
if so did u get ur work done?

steve

ScoobywagonGl 17 December 2004 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by turbo_wagon
Myself and a friend both have MY96 Turbo 2000 AWD scoobs, are we welcome to come along?

turbo_wagon anyone is welcome just come along :)
would be lovely to see more wagons there at the moment its just myself and 5cby who have them :)
see you all sunday :D

1. Tams
2. Ray
3. Tim (50/50)
4. Steve - complete with a bad head
5. Si (poss)
6. Shep
7. NM
8. Mark Ward
9. Scoobynut + 2 more scoobs
10. Harj
11. Turbo_wagon
12. Turbo_wagons mate

scooby_si 17 December 2004 06:39 PM

booger just remembered i didnt do the flyer thing & i'm not at work again till January now sorry did i gloat loud enough?I'M ON HOLIDAY WOOHOO PARTY TIME DRIIIIIIIIIIIIINK http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_1v.gif
Si

webby v7 slipperwagon 17 December 2004 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by 5cby
bout time we had some more wagons at the meets
was that u webby that i spoke to at kwik fit one morning
if so did u get ur work done?

steve

Yep thats me. no i didn't yet, as got too much work on. Is si going to be there in his RX? wot time will you be there? as iv'e got to grout tiles or no lingerie show on the night.You know the score, be good and later you can be bad. Hold on i think she's getting in the shower! i'm off.

Ray_li 17 December 2004 07:37 PM

Si only takes his RX7 out when it perfect weather.

Si are you coming to this one?

ScoobywagonGl 17 December 2004 10:14 PM

Si if you are comin can I meet you at showcase again? not got your number no more :(
let me know pls! or i might be late .... and lost :eek:

scooby_si 17 December 2004 10:23 PM

lol yeah i'll go in sumin provisionally say the showcase 12 o'clock+ to leave by half 12.
My no is on all the flyers u mean u deleteed the last one just cause i forgot this one how irresposible!!!!!!!!!http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/...Blurp_anim.gif
Si

ScoobywagonGl 17 December 2004 10:38 PM

Si I am not on your flyer list :rolleyes: have asked to be put on it 3 times :rolleyes: meet you at showcase :p

forgetful men ... I even asked u tuesday night to send otu flyer :rolleyes: how iresponsible! :p

Molds 17 December 2004 10:55 PM

I havent made it to a single one all year despite getting the e-reminders!

I will try me best to make an appearance, espcially as its the last one and all that :)

Reddish-blue my98 uk

Cheers

molds

ScoobywagonGl 17 December 2004 11:13 PM

Shows how many people actually take notice of Si's flyers :p

1. Tams
2. Ray
3. Tim (50/50)
4. Steve - complete with a bad head
5. Si (poss)
6. Shep
7. NM
8. Mark Ward
9. Scoobynut + 2 more scoobs
10. Harj
11. Turbo_wagon
12. Turbo_wagons mate
13. Molds (if he remembers! - which he will!!!!!)

alwong 18 December 2004 09:04 AM

Hi all,

I new to these meets and was wondering about the address? I can get there if i have an address? I'm from B'ham but was interested in turning up and seeing a few scoobs!!

webby v7 slipperwagon 18 December 2004 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by alwong
Hi all,

I new to these meets and was wondering about the address? I can get there if i have an address? I'm from B'ham but was interested in turning up and seeing a few scoobs!!

The wife is going shopping with her mom now(yak yakyak ) so, no, knicker browsing for me..... I will be there tommorrow around 1-30, for def, wth me new steering wheel( scoobs xmas prezzy) see you there unless someone else is convoying up the A45 around that time?

scooby_si 18 December 2004 11:29 AM

pub details
Si

harj 18 December 2004 12:52 PM

I take it no one has a problem if I turn in the evo again?

Gotta be different ;)

alwong 18 December 2004 01:11 PM

Thanks for the reply. I'll see you all there around 1ish!!

scoobyshep. 18 December 2004 06:40 PM

Just been in touch wit scoobyk and he has confirmed tha
he will be there tomorrow,see you all there.
Shep...

PS i think that you may have forgot that i also
drive a wagon!!!!!

ScoobywagonGl 18 December 2004 06:45 PM

:eek2: Shep I did i'm sorry it completely slipped my mind :eek: shouldn't have done really as its one of the best wagons i've seen in a long time!

webby v7 slipperwagon 18 December 2004 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
:eek2: Shep I did i'm sorry it completely slipped my mind :eek: shouldn't have done really as its one of the best wagons i've seen in a long time!

C,.an somebody bring some cream! i've been grouting the kitchen, and my hands are shedding, theres skin everywhere, may have to gear change and steer with me feet. unless i use the tele transporter in the shed. Got it at asda in a buy one get one free promotion, use's a lot of bloody batteries though.Is anyone mooching along the A45 at that time or wot.........

APIDavid 18 December 2004 08:34 PM

l'll try to get there guys; but I've got a customer coming to see a 2004 vers 8 Sti that I am selling, so he comes first - nothing personal.........

Merry Xmas all if l don't get there.

David APi Engines / APi Impreza

alwong 18 December 2004 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon
C,.an somebody bring some cream! i've been grouting the kitchen, and my hands are shedding, theres skin everywhere, may have to gear change and steer with me feet. unless i use the tele transporter in the shed. Got it at asda in a buy one get one free promotion, use's a lot of bloody batteries though.Is anyone mooching along the A45 at that time or wot.........

Is the a45 coventry road? If so i'll be coming along there at 1pm

ScoobywagonGl 18 December 2004 09:19 PM

:eek: sorry guys after all the organising I won't be able to make it having a few problems here :cry: hope you all have a good day and Merry xmas to you all
Tams

Ray_li 19 December 2004 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by APIDavid
l'll try to get there guys; but I've got a customer coming to see a 2004 vers 8 Sti that I am selling, so he comes first - nothing personal.........

Merry Xmas all if l don't get there.

David APi Engines / APi Impreza

Dave.

I have not ran off somewhere else just waiting for my centre section to arrive first. Will chat tomorrow.

Lets make it a good one b4 xmas

Ray_li 19 December 2004 01:02 AM

just to add.
im most likely to be late cuz im gonna get lost again :D
Si I dont have your number or flyer. can you PM me your moby number please just in case i do get lost.

im fact i'll PM you to remind you.

Ray

webby v7 slipperwagon 19 December 2004 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by alwong
Is the a45 coventry road? If so i'll be coming along there at 1pm

Wot will, you be in

5cby 19 December 2004 09:09 AM

i shall be joining the a45 at stonebridge about 1ish

steve

alwong 19 December 2004 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon
Wot will, you be in

I'll be in a blue STI

alwong 19 December 2004 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by 5cby
i shall be joining the a45 at stonebridge about 1ish

steve

Hi Steve,

Ill be meeting MarkWard at the Swan island facing coventry road at 1pm. I'll be there until 1.15pm before making my way to the oak.

scooby_si 19 December 2004 10:32 AM

YHPM Ray my child ;) lol.
Have a good un if i cant make it but will still try :D
Si

alwong 19 December 2004 10:43 AM

You can tell i'm a virgin at this. Do you bring partners if they want to come down?