ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Was anyone a little dissapointed with Halo2 ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/381961-was-anyone-a-little-dissapointed-with-halo2.html)

Rumplestiltskin! 23 November 2004 11:29 AM

Was anyone a little dissapointed with Halo2 ?

I was a little, great game play, graphics, larger less repetitive levels etc etc means it has loads going for it, but I completed it on the hardest setting in a few sittings, & the story & in particular the ending is no-where near as good as the original.....or is it just me ?

Mogsi 23 November 2004 11:58 AM

I kinda felt the same, it just seemed very easy to complete with no real challenges ( I ran through some levels without even firing a shot)... Also IMO the autosave points appear far to often so even if you do die then it's no big deal....

Have to say the 'Live' side of things is superb though and that is where the game really shines...

Back to GTA:San Andreas for me this week...... :D

Twigster 23 November 2004 12:47 PM

You completed the game on legendary???? Good god, if you find that to easy there is something seriously wrong with you!!!
I can barely get past the fourth level in that mode and I have no problems on live!!!

StiX 23 November 2004 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mogsi
I kinda felt the same, it just seemed very easy to complete with no real challenges ( I ran through some levels without even firing a shot)...

I can't do that, want to get my moneys worth. There are points where you can run through, or speed past 'em in a ghost, but I have to kill everything in sight :)

STi wanna Subaru 23 November 2004 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twigster
You completed the game on legendary???? Good god, if you find that to easy there is something seriously wrong with you!!!
I can barely get past the fourth level in that mode and I have no problems on live!!!

I agree! I'm on Heroic and I don't find it that easy.... :freak3:

I agree the ending is a bit of a letdown but the game as a whole is awesome!

Neanderthal 23 November 2004 03:21 PM

Sounds like what they did with PGR2, made the 'Live' section more important at the expence of the single player game.

Dream Weaver 23 November 2004 04:16 PM

Didnt play Halo 1, and tried Halo 2 last week - thought it was crap tbh, just running about shooting aliens you can barely see - great :rolleyes:

InvisibleMan 23 November 2004 04:39 PM

yeah not as good as Halo1, definately more geared up for Live. Im just wondering whats the point of the 4 controller ports, somewhere for the house spiders to nest maybe???

Neanderthal 23 November 2004 04:48 PM

Kung Fu Chaos
Pro Evo 4
Mashed
erm....

Markus 23 November 2004 05:30 PM

I wasn't actually a big fan of Halo. Just could not get used to the control system. Did enjoy it online when in the US though, had some fun.

Halo 2. Well, I completed it last night on easy, yeah, I'm a pussy. But I did enjoy it, could have been a bit longer, and talk about a teaser ending.

Control of the warthog got to me though, seemed a little odd. Apart from that, I was happy.

Just signed up for internet access here, so I'll give multiplayer a try.