ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   P1 on ebay (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/380997-p1-on-ebay.html)

DaveBlueRA 19 November 2004 01:50 PM

P1 on ebay

P1

ordinary impreza turbos & sti's sort of tweak playfully with the edges of the law of physics.the p1 sits down & re-writes them
:Whatever_ :notworthy :notworthy

Gear Head 19 November 2004 04:20 PM

What a muppet! Had to email a comment or two about his lack of knowledge. P1 is an sti type r without close ratio box or dccd. And has softer suspension!!!

Power Junkie 19 November 2004 04:22 PM

I spat my coffee out :( lol what a muppet

EddScott 19 November 2004 04:26 PM

I'm drive around near Swansea and a couple of times I've seen a P1 driven by someone who just looks as though he's saying "I drive a P1, its better than your lowly UK turdo and I couldn't possibly acknowledge your existence.

Apologies if not this particular owner but can't be many P1s nocking about Swansea S/Wales.

hoskib 19 November 2004 04:31 PM

guy was doing really well until the dick head comment:rolleyes:

got himself a great car with the best add ons for the P1, then goes and shags it up by trying to be catchy:nono:

or is he just quoting what some journo has said? maybe from max power or something;)

minor_threat 19 November 2004 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by hoskib
guy was doing really well until the dick head comment:rolleyes:

got himself a great car with the best add ons for the P1, then goes and shags it up by trying to be catchy:nono:

or is he just quoting what some journo has said? maybe from max power or something;)

I think the quote was from Evo or Top Gear magazine when they first reviewed the P1.

hoskib 19 November 2004 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by minor_threat
I think the quote was from Evo or Top Gear magazine when they first reviewed the P1.

oh dear.

his name wasn't mr. cheesy qoute from cheeseville, on holiday to edam by any chance was it?

Iwan 19 November 2004 05:25 PM

Yep, that quote's deffo from one of the magazine reviews when it was launched.

donutman 19 November 2004 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by ebay
this car is the ultimate impreza,the only 2 door british impreza made!.

what about the 22buk i thought that had two doors

Iwan 19 November 2004 06:38 PM

The 16 UK 22Bs were all SVA imports done by Prodrive, the P1 was properly homogated for the EU/UK by Prodrive. They had to re-test all of the bits that were different to the 4 door UK cars at the time, lots of other things besides the 2-door shell.

GREGGYG 19 November 2004 06:43 PM

If he's put that quote in inverted comma's, he's obviously read it in some magazine! Like, very obviously! Duughh!

hoskib 19 November 2004 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by GREGGYG
If he's put that quote in inverted comma's, he's obviously read it in some magazine! Like, very obviously! Duughh!

like, WTF are you on about:confused:

like, do you speak fcuking english?

GREGGYG 19 November 2004 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by hoskib
like, WTF are you on about:confused:

like, do you speak fcuking english?

Who do you think your talking to you ill mannered mug?

donutman 19 November 2004 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan
The 16 UK 22Bs were all SVA imports done by Prodrive, the P1 was properly homogated for the EU/UK by Prodrive. They had to re-test all of the bits that were different to the 4 door UK cars at the time, lots of other things besides the 2-door shell.

was it not sold by subaru uk?

Iwan 19 November 2004 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by donutman
was it not sold by subaru uk?

Yeah, but they were all imported by Prodrive and SVA'd individually. So not a true UK model.