ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Wife swap (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/380227-wife-swap.html)

MattW 16 November 2004 09:23 PM

Wife swap

OMG bling bling.....lmao

paulr 16 November 2004 09:26 PM

wot iz yuze on bout.

:D

MattW 16 November 2004 09:28 PM

No no - on tele now!

type-r-stan 16 November 2004 09:30 PM

'my paul is a proper geezer'

quote: 'it's like having your heart ripped out' - your wife out on a saturday night with the proper geezer - to compare that with cancer has just wound me up no end... i felt like kicking the telly...

paulr 16 November 2004 09:41 PM

Not very good this week.

pslewis 16 November 2004 09:41 PM

Talk about all show!!!!

Bling Bling Bling indeed!

Pete

andypugh2000 16 November 2004 09:52 PM

Too eastenders for my liking, very cheap and nasty :razz:

Tentenths 16 November 2004 10:03 PM

Makes you proud to be British ;)

Tentenths 16 November 2004 10:07 PM

Dawn - "I ain't stuck up or nufink..."

Too right!

Echo 16 November 2004 10:08 PM

But addictive T.V. though :D

David Lock 16 November 2004 10:10 PM

Dagenham I think......... :rolleyes:

Buckrogers 16 November 2004 11:22 PM

"Doginham" more like!

Nat 17 November 2004 07:03 AM

What was the well off geezers job, i missed the start? Far as i saw he just moped around the house moaning when his new wife didnt clean it (she was sh1t to be fair) or worked out at the gym all day???

Diesel 17 November 2004 07:52 AM

Think he was a roofer...

One of their better programmes as the stereotype gap was less.

Kept thinking Mr Muscles would have been the type to be straight out the car grunting if you ever honked at him :eek: Beware gorillas in Jags in Essex!

D

Gutmann pug 17 November 2004 07:55 AM

The thing was they all seemed pretty happy in their own little worlds. The couple who had no cash loved the hell out of eachother and seemed happy with their lot. The other couple, much as you wanted to hate the women for her attitude towards people with less money, at least she was up at the crack of Dawn (no pun intended|) keeping her house spick and span sorting her animals out etc........

The only thing I would have liked to have know was where she was brought up and in what sort of house etc ............

If my missis spoke like either of the women did though I wouldnt have been happy ........fxxk you........fxxk this.......etc etc

Wish 17 November 2004 08:49 AM

Ha... The 'Rich' Couple ..... All pants no knickers.

One thing money cant buy ............. CLASS !

Nicci 17 November 2004 10:11 AM

I noticed by the way the 'rich' woman spoke, that she had come from a poorer background than the lady who lived in Dagenham.

The rich people were not even that wealthy and yes they lacked class, the wife seemed real council trash. I wonder how many years she has been away from her roots.

The poor people were not in a really scummy council house, which I was expecting as it was Dagenham.

The language that came out of their mouths.
I love Essex.

Did anyone spot at the end of the show that the women practically swapped hair styles?

davegtt 17 November 2004 10:20 AM

only watched the first 10 minutes and knew it wouldnt be as entertaining as previous shows, noticed the "rich" woman walking up to the council house, her face and didnt she say something like "oh my f*#king god" talk about pre judgements. ignorant cow. didnt want to watch it after that.