ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Pictures from south ends legal cruise (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/379334-pictures-from-south-ends-legal-cruise.html)

damatrix 13 November 2004 10:23 PM

Pictures from south ends legal cruise

ok im assume i'm the first back from south ends first legal cruise.. I have to say i was pretty dissapointed on the lack of scoobies. :( and well the lack of cars full stop. Dont get me wrong there was some very nice motors parked up. But the way the cramed them all in it didnt seem like there was many, and the ones u did like u where to busy trying not to step on some low skirting or bump into somebodys car. NEXT time use what u got, and spread the cars over both sides fo the road..

ANYWAY i took a few snaps.. http://www.anothersite.co.uk/wrx/ <<

Hope i havent sounded to negative because it wasnt bad at all, hopefull it will be the start of something big, rather then a one off!

if anyone else has comes back with some, post'em ere :D

terryb 14 November 2004 10:20 AM

Good pics mate - and wow - a DeLorean - don't see many of those around....

Phil 14 November 2004 04:53 PM

We were only allowed 2 cars [SIDC that is ]

Tiny 14 November 2004 04:59 PM

Maybe 2 Rally slag replicas on show next month ;)

Tiny...

robbroy 14 November 2004 06:58 PM

Thought there was 2 slags on show this month ?? :D :freak3:

ROB....

Gidney&Knowlesy 15 November 2004 09:42 AM

Whilst space was at a premium, I though for the first show it was a step in the right direction.

The Police chatted & were informotive, even though most of the cars were loaned to them.....

I too, thought the parking could have been spaced out more & perhaps some lights around so that we could see what was under the bonnet rather than feeling your way around...

The stalls were far too few, & at times the music pumping out was inappropriate for younger children "fcuk tis, fcuk that was just unacceptable" & there were plenty of families about with youngsters in tow.

There was certainly a feel good factor & as it is the first credit to those that took part, organised & set the event up.....

I did meet some bloke called gangsta bling, & speaking to him has given me an insight into Subaru's & the modding scene that will stay with me forever.

TINY, you upset my daughter again, can I have a signed photo with a kiss or two for her....Thanks

tuscan57 15 November 2004 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by XtremeScoobies
Whilst space was at a premium, I though for the first show it was a step in the right direction.

The Police chatted & were informotive, even though most of the cars were loaned to them.....

I too, thought the parking could have been spaced out more & perhaps some lights around so that we could see what was under the bonnet rather than feeling your way around...

The stalls were far too few, & at times the music pumping out was inappropriate for younger children "fcuk tis, fcuk that was just unacceptable" & there were plenty of families about with youngsters in tow.

There was certainly a feel good factor & as it is the first credit to those that took part, organised & set the event up.....

I did meet some bloke called gangsta bling, & speaking to him has given me an insight into Subaru's & the modding scene that will stay with me forever.

TINY, you upset my daughter again, can I have a signed photo with a kiss or two for her....Thanks

:D gangsta bling? now im sure i have met him before.... is he a young chav???? :p

Tiny 15 November 2004 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by XtremeScoobies

It it Me or The car she has taken a fancy to :rolleyes:

Either way i've got something sorted out ;)

Tiny..

BTW , You must of went home early , We rolled into Southend @ Midnight :) Just to check on that bling Guy called Gangsta ;)

Tiny 15 November 2004 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by tuscan57
:D gangsta bling? now im sure i have met him before.... is he a young chav???? :p

FPMSL!! :D :D :D

Tiny 15 November 2004 09:13 PM

Bling Man on Tellly :rolleyes:

Phil 15 November 2004 09:19 PM

Missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny 15 November 2004 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe on again @ 10pm I 've Been imformed :rolleyes:

Phil 15 November 2004 10:34 PM

Nope :(

Gangsta Smurf 15 November 2004 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Nope :(

Poxy BBC ... every day I watch the news and the stories from 6pm are always repeated at 10pm. Not tonight though!!!
:razz: :mad: :mad:

I hope my hair looked alright! ;)

rhybeck 16 November 2004 12:10 AM

i bet a lot of peolpe found it weird to find 2 scoobs on show with no stickers in sure that will be rectified ;)