ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Styling (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/)
-   -   WRX STI boot sticker, where? (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/375066-wrx-sti-boot-sticker-where.html)

Keef69 29 October 2004 11:28 AM

WRX STI boot sticker, where?

Where can I buy the original boot sticker for my STI version 3. It is the large WRX with different font to the version 1 and 2. Underneath is Subaru Impreza STI with a red line under. Graham Goode do them (No4 under stickers), but £35 !!! It's only a bit of vinyl, surely someone else must have them. Tried loads of searches, but can anyone here help?

John WRX 29 October 2004 12:23 PM

I can get it done it in a solid colour, the wrx should be 2 different colours faded together.

Keef69 29 October 2004 12:35 PM

Thanks mate, but I want the original, blue fading to green and back to blue.

Scoob+Bike=Fun 29 October 2004 11:21 PM

pay the 35 notes you tight fisted _________:D

alcazar 30 October 2004 09:20 AM

Been down this road with a local supplier. His take was that if he had to make the "artwork" for one exactly right, and given the amount he'd sell afterwards, his price would be similar, if not more than GG.:(

Alcazar

dhorwich 30 October 2004 10:08 AM

see if www.scoobyparts.com can make you one up..!

Dan:D

alcazar 30 October 2004 11:18 AM

Hey, Dan, are you still on here? Long time no see. Do you still have the Scoob? Was followed down Donny road hill by it not long ago, but wasn't sure if you'd sold it on? Still looks good, though.:thumb:

Alcazar

Sticky Stuff 30 October 2004 06:08 PM

Sent you a PM, but no reply. (Could be that my PM's aren't getting through, 'cos it's happened before.)

If anyone wants one of these for half the quoted price, get in touch.

Near perfect copies, even down to the screen print resolution, only difference is the 'Impreza' lettering is contour cut vinyl, rather than silver printed onto clear.

Keef69 01 November 2004 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=Sticky Stuff]Sent you a PM, but no reply. (Could be that my PM's aren't getting through, 'cos it's happened before.)

Sorry been away from PC a few days. PM'd you back.

ralphandcarol 01 November 2004 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Keef69
Where can I buy the original boot sticker for my STI version 3. It is the large WRX with different font to the version 1 and 2. Underneath is Subaru Impreza STI with a red line under. Graham Goode do them (No4 under stickers), but £35 !!! It's only a bit of vinyl, surely someone else must have them. Tried loads of searches, but can anyone here help?

Revolution in Newcastle also do the pukka sticker, not sure it will be much cheaper though!!

Ralph

dhorwich 02 November 2004 03:06 PM

Alcazar,

yes that was me still got the scoob..!!! think the head gasket may give up the ghost soon..!!! Not got any bad symtoms just a bubble now and again coming up through the over flow.

fingers crossed

Dan

Keef69 02 November 2004 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=ralphandcarol]Revolution in Newcastle also do the pukka sticker, not sure it will be much cheaper though!!

£46 !!! Looks like Bike+Car=Fun was right, will have to cough up the readies if no-one else can help. Sticky stuff: did you get my mail, yours is the version 1&2 sticker.

Sticky Stuff 02 November 2004 06:08 PM

Yes mate. I'm working on it. Will be ready for the weekend, same price as before. Can you wait that long? :D

Keef69 03 November 2004 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sticky Stuff
Yes mate. I'm working on it. Will be ready for the weekend, same price as before. Can you wait that long? :D

I most certanly can!

dhorwich 03 November 2004 07:14 PM

http://www.upauto.co.uk/newmain.htm

Keef69 15 November 2004 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sticky Stuff

Are they done yet? Have PM'd you too.