ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   has anyone bought anything from ebuyer before? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/370538-has-anyone-bought-anything-from-ebuyer-before.html)

Jasoon 14 October 2004 08:49 AM

has anyone bought anything from ebuyer before?

has anyone bought anything from ebuyer before?

As im trying to find a phone number for them that works there e-notes system is a complete waist of time as they don't respond..... :mad:

I ordered some items from them using there priority delivery service to be delivered on Tuesday and im still waiting for it to be delivered. :mad:

GaryK 14 October 2004 08:52 AM

I have a couple of times and had no problems but there's plenty on here who don't rate them very highly.

Gary

MattW 14 October 2004 09:32 AM

No problems here either. They tend to use citilink for delivery, may just be an issue witrh the courier.

S.B. 14 October 2004 09:42 AM

I ordered something on standard delivery on monday and got it yesterday :)

imlach 14 October 2004 09:42 AM

Used them, ordered at 3pm one day, and got the stuff next day no problem.

Jasoon 14 October 2004 10:02 AM

i am also haveing issues with the courier :(

Recaro 14 October 2004 10:29 AM

Used them loads of times. Never had a problem. I ordered some stuff last week, supposed to be delivered by wednesday, it arrived on tuesday.

Their normally very good with there deliverys. They use citylink.

ScoobyJawa 14 October 2004 10:49 AM

Never had a prob myself.........

TopBanana 14 October 2004 11:01 AM

Make sure you order to credit card. They screwed up my order and had to get the credit card company on their backs before they'd do anything. Took months

BlkKnight 14 October 2004 11:09 AM

Ebuyer are great when they work.

Absolute sh!te when it goes wrong. The phone is not answered - they provide the number because they have to. Use the e-notes within your account - should be able to get a responce within 24 hours

warrenm2 14 October 2004 11:29 AM

had a horrible experience with them - ordered a part and they substituted a cheaper inferior one. Nightmare to get it sorted. You need to get a returns number through enotes basically - dont bother trying to phone them or hold your breath.....

cheap and nasty company in my experience

gsm1 14 October 2004 11:34 AM

I've used them loads of times but I don't use priority delivery, I just wait 3 or 4 days for their standard service.
The one time I had a problem was when I ordered a server case and the PS was set to 110v - plugged in and *bang*. I had to pay the cost of return postage to get a replacement!
Other than that they have been great.

dsmith 14 October 2004 11:56 AM

Have you used the citi-link tracket to find when the parcel was collected and where it is now ?