ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   SOB ! No one ever ever sees me ! - Sheffield (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/370521-sob-no-one-ever-ever-sees-me-sheffield.html)

jadcoz 14 October 2004 05:58 AM

SOB ! No one ever ever sees me ! - Sheffield

sob sob! day after day i look on this place and keep seeing hundreds of posts from scoobies in and around sheffield and noone ever says they have seen me !!! now this is not an ego trip thing but just want to light up and know that someone has seen me and my silver sti 03 PPP , http://www.gwsdemo.co.uk/scoobypics/content.php with silver wheels. all i want is to part of the gang boo hoo ....... lots of grins - someone make my day and say they have seen me in and around hathersage fox house area :)

rich from sheffield 14 October 2004 11:33 AM

were some of those pics taken near the norfolk arms?

tell you what if you are driving near ringinglow road at 4:40ish i will be going up that way then onto sheephill. if you want to be spotted then drive down and i might see you!

why dont you come along to the peak tour this sunday, should be good think there are 30 of us meeting in derby.

scoobimax 14 October 2004 12:31 PM

Same here mate too. I'm from Chesterfield and work in Sheffield, wave at loads, post on here that I've seen folks and nothing, nada in return. :cry:

I've got a theory now I've seen your pics - it must be silver scoobs! Mines a MY99 in silver. I also had an XR2 - spooky (Mk 2 and it was red tho').

Will keep my eyes peeled for you tho and post up if I do :)

max

Ubik 14 October 2004 12:44 PM

I live in Sheffield and work in Chesterfield. I see a blue classic most nights, a red MY03 WRX that never waves on the road between Chesterfield and Owler bar roundabout.

Jadcoz, tozzing photos! Like the photos of you and the two different cars, very good. Peak tour is recommended, anyone is welcome. See the midlands forum, meeting Derby 10am this sunday.

Scoobimax, consider my eyes freshly peeled. Well next week, I am doing DIY all this week!

scoobimax 14 October 2004 01:07 PM

Ubik - what do you drive? I keep my eyes open too.

Max

TRF 14 October 2004 06:07 PM

i drive round fox house and hathersage all the time and have never seen you...yet...i am sure its got to happen eventually ;)

Ubik 14 October 2004 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by scoobimax
Ubik - what do you drive? I keep my eyes open too.

Max

MY01 Red mica WRX (bugeye)

gso 15 October 2004 12:04 AM

eyes still peeled...i wave/flash every scoob!!!

Still had no one wave at me in chesterfield!!!! :D

Also saw a silver bugeye wrx yesterday or day before in chesterfield.... non standard exhaust/spoiler driven by a rather fit lady!!!!!

Ubik, max...any of u seen her? :D

scoobimax 15 October 2004 12:06 AM

Ubik, max...any of u seen her?
Alas not, will make note.

Max

Ubik 15 October 2004 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by gso
Ubik, max...any of u seen her? :D

No sorry.

Prince Popeye 15 October 2004 11:38 AM

I saw you a few months back. Remember? You were in the jet garage in crookes washing your motor? I recognised your car and your pic in the photo.

jadcoz 15 October 2004 12:05 PM

so many replies thank you!!

lots of laughs so many replies - really warmed the cockles that did - thanks guys !!! will try to make sunday ! where are you going from and to anyone know in case i meet up for an hour or so along way?

jowl 15 October 2004 12:32 PM

Same here...though I am fairly new.

Reddish blue MY97. Be on my way down M1 from J36 to J31 this afternoon :)

There's 2 or 3 people in Anston that never wave!

rich from sheffield 15 October 2004 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by jadcoz
lots of laughs so many replies - really warmed the cockles that did - thanks guys !!! will try to make sunday ! where are you going from and to anyone know in case i meet up for an hour or so along way?

i am going just till lunch time. i'm meeting with Ubik at 9.25am then following him down. pm me if you fancy joining us!

Ubik 15 October 2004 02:21 PM

Forgot to pickup the camera

Originally Posted by rich from sheffield
i am going just till lunch time. i'm meeting with Ubik at 9.25am then following him down. pm me if you fancy joining us!

Rich,

Small change of plan (only small don't worry), I am calling in at my mates in Westhouses just outside Alfreton to pick up the video camera as I have totally forgoten about it until now. Its only a five minute detour.

Quarter past nine too early for you at the first layby of the Dronfield bypass?

I am just going to PM you my mobile no, my radio is on channel 3:4 if you have a CB. They come in handy on these things some times!

David

Lum 15 October 2004 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ubik
Jadcoz, tozzing photos! Like the photos of you and the two different cars, very good. Peak tour is recommended, anyone is welcome. See the midlands forum, meeting Derby 10am this sunday.

Possibly a stupid question, but where is this Midlands forum? I can't find it anywhere. I'd love to go to a scooby meet and if this tour involves caning it over the likes of Snake Pass it should be much fun.

scoobimax 16 October 2004 12:10 AM

Possibly a stupid question, but where is this Midlands forum?
front page of the forums at the bottom in the events section.

Max

Ubik 16 October 2004 12:59 AM

And this will take you to the exact thread

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...73#post3853073

The more the merrier!

Lum 16 October 2004 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by scoobimax
front page of the forums at the bottom in the events section.

Max

So it is. That will teach me to let pages load fully before giving up. Thank you.

JayTee 21 October 2004 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by jowl

There's 2 or 3 people in Anston that never wave!

I live in Anston but havn't seen you yet...
... I'm in the Grey STi5

But do see SCOOBY_DAN Most days ;)

jowl 21 October 2004 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by JayTee
I live in Anston but havn't seen you yet...
... I'm in the Grey STi5

But do see SCOOBY_DAN Most days ;)

Well I'll be in Anston most of this weekend. So wave at all Redish Blue Scoobies!