ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Catering at work - eeuugh!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/368990-catering-at-work-eeuugh.html)

Senior_AP 08 October 2004 12:57 PM

Catering at work - eeuugh!!

Just been ill cos I ate a chip that tasted like a solid lump of horse manuer (manua?) or a cow pat or something.

Full on sweaty brow vomiting action. I feel rough as f$ck now.

So, tell me - what's the catering like where YOU work??

Jap2Scrap 08 October 2004 01:00 PM

"manure"

pretty good actually. about 5 cafés and snack bars on site to choose from plus numerous vending machines and free coffee :D

TDT 08 October 2004 01:02 PM

We don't have catering any more.......have to take our own or go the the shop up the road.

Shop is called "Flames" - the only flames you get are the ones that come out of your ar$e the next morning! :)

Senior_AP 08 October 2004 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jap2Scrap
"manure"

pretty good actually. about 5 cafés and snack bars on site to choose from plus numerous vending machines and free coffee :D

Lucky you. I envy you.

I'll stick to sandwiches from home I think. Eeuugghh can't stop thinking about that taste. It was gruesome.

davyboy 08 October 2004 01:03 PM

My brown sandwich and chicken soup was a delight!

Seeing a grown man spit a chip out like a baby was fantastic!

Senior_AP 08 October 2004 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by davyboy
My brown sandwich and chicken soup was a delight!

Seeing a grown man spit a chip out like a baby was fantastic!

It was 100% involuntary, like touching a hotpan. I'd spat it out before even thinking about doing so.

Can't believe I actually baarfed. Dirt dirt dirt dirt!!!

Mica Blue 08 October 2004 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by TDT
Shop is called "Flames" - the only flames you get are the ones that come out of your ar$e the next morning! :)

PMSL :lol1: :lol1:

mart360 08 October 2004 01:14 PM

Crap at our place too!!

M

Paulo P 08 October 2004 03:40 PM

non existant here :(

Brendan Hughes 08 October 2004 03:46 PM

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blond guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blond opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

The blond guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blond's wife. "Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He made his own lunch."