ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SO close to Scooby ownership (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/367443-so-close-to-scooby-ownership.html)

VTEC to Turbo 04 October 2004 09:04 AM

SO close to Scooby ownership

After months of looking I think that i have found my next car. Went to look at it on Saturday, WOW! What an amazing car almost spotless.

00 W, 1 owner from new, fSsh, quiet a few options including Leather and AC, 48K, Silver for a touch over 9000 pounds.

Deposit down and AA inspection should be done by Tuesday. So all going to plan it should be on my drive Friday. (If I can manage to stop driving it for a while).

If the weather forecast for Sunday is good then I'll be going up to Santapod (Japanese Performance) to watch the action there.

Many Scoobies going?

VTEC to Turbo 07 October 2004 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by VTEC to Turbo
After months of looking I think that i have found my next car. Went to look at it on Saturday, WOW! What an amazing car almost spotless.

00 W, 1 owner from new, fSsh, quiet a few options including Leather and AC, 48K, Silver for a touch over 9000 pounds.

Deposit down and AA inspection should be done by Tuesday. So all going to plan it should be on my drive Friday. (If I can manage to stop driving it for a while).

If the weather forecast for Sunday is good then I'll be going up to Santapod (Japanese Performance) to watch the action there.

Many Scoobies going?

Really that many!

ScoobyDoo69 07 October 2004 03:22 PM

many scoobys going? hehe i think you'll find half of the country's scoobys will be there :eek2:

ScoobyDoo69

Krade 07 October 2004 03:37 PM

last year scoobs were the most represented marque :)
Prob the same again this year. There was a large area reserved for the SIDC and scoobycity's parking. It was over the pit side of the track up by the cafe.

DreXeL 07 October 2004 07:47 PM

I'm going with UJCC.

Congrats on the new scooby mate, you'll be grinning like a loon ;)

VTEC to Turbo 08 October 2004 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by DreXeL
I'm going with UJCC.

Congrats on the new scooby mate, you'll be grinning like a loon ;)

Cheers guys, picking it up later today. Haven't been this excited since I found heroin. ONLY JOKING.

Can't wait, looking forward to a decent drive on Sunday morning up to the pod. I really hope the rain holds off!

Dazza01 08 October 2004 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by VTEC to Turbo
Cheers guys, picking it up later today. Haven't been this excited since I found heroin. ONLY JOKING.

Can't wait, looking forward to a decent drive on Sunday morning up to the pod. I really hope the rain holds off!

Will see you there then, scoobie newbie :D:D:D:D:D

enjoy ur scoob m8 and have fun, but watch out for those camera's:eek:

New_scooby_04 08 October 2004 02:33 PM

Enjoy mate, and if your new car doesn't already have a after market backbox, you really must replace the standard peashooters, they completely mute the Impreza's flat four warble!!

Best.

wide 08 October 2004 08:22 PM

Time to enjoy the subaru have fun

VTEC to Turbo 11 October 2004 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by wide
Time to enjoy the subaru have fun

Went up to Santapod watched the action and haven't stopped smiling all weekend. (I didn't run it this time as with my luck it would go pop after after 2 days of ownership).

I can categorically state that it is the best handling car I have ever driven. When funds permit I'll be upgrading the back box to release the flat four, but first I'm going to enjoy it for what it is.

here's to many years of Scooby ownership.