ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   My First (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/367206-my-first.html)

big_xavier 03 October 2004 01:46 AM

My First

Got my first scooby today a 2001 WRX in metallic blue with PPP
And my first impressions are, wow . what a fantastic car, put a smile straight on my face, I am now going to sell my 911, because the scooby is more of a drivers car than the porsche.
Top car.

corradoboy 03 October 2004 02:32 AM

Welcome to the grinning idiots forum :D don't worry, it doesn't wear off ;)

Interesting comments about the Porker. What model 911 is it to be so dissatisfying ?

big_xavier 03 October 2004 02:40 AM

3.2 carrera 1986, fun but old.

jowl 03 October 2004 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Welcome to the grinning idiots forum :D don't worry, it doesn't wear off ;)

:D You're not wrong! Just took our lass to work (at 8.30 on a sunday morning....any excuse!), fillled up with Optimax thinking...I'm not sure I can afford this every week....

and then on the way there, I over took 2 cars in complete safety on a 60 stretch....something I wouldn't have been able to do in most other cars....Big grin....even the gf was grinning.

Did a similar thing yesterday with my Uncle Grinning "Wow, wouldn't have been able to do that in my car"

Makes scooby owning such a pleasure!

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to scooby ownership...from another newbie)

WRXPete 03 October 2004 09:56 AM

CHange of topic slightly....but what are you guys doing up posting on here at 0200 in the morning....ouch!!!:D

Can't argue with the comments though!! Enjoy the bugly mate, defo get rid of that Porsche

drjsd 03 October 2004 12:25 PM

The permanent big grin on your face makes everyone think you're some sort of weirdo... :D

corradoboy 03 October 2004 06:09 PM

Jowl, sunday morning traffic eh! Wish it was like that all the time. I got 155 out of mine this morning, erm, on my private stretch of mway of course.

jowl 03 October 2004 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Jowl, sunday morning traffic eh! Wish it was like that all the time. I got 155 out of mine this morning, erm, on my private stretch of mway of course.

:D Was contemplating seeing what she could do but too many cars invaded my private motorway. I hate it when they do that :D

harry_p1 03 October 2004 09:08 PM

Best move you'll ever make getting rid of the porche for a SCOOBY welcome mate

big_xavier 03 October 2004 10:22 PM

thanks guys, Absolutely chucking it down with rain on the motorway tonight on the way to work , but how safe did I feel, AWd.

Working nights mate, thats why on here posting at that time of night.
counting the minutes untill i drive my scooby home again.

Lum 04 October 2004 02:05 AM

Congrats on the purchase.
I'm still waiting for the dealer to have my first Scooby ready, got to wait till thursday :(
Just watching Solberg waste everyone in the WRC on ITV right now, makes it worse :(