ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Legal annoyances! Revenge on neighbours! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/367174-legal-annoyances-revenge-on-neighbours.html)

SCOsazOBY 02 October 2004 10:20 PM

Legal annoyances! Revenge on neighbours!

ok guys i need some ideas, things to p1ss my neighbours off that are LEGAL :D

At the mo i have my telly on full blast (well i am hard of hearing, well selective hearing!) so im covered by the disability discrimination act there :D

What else can i do??

Poor Guy 02 October 2004 10:29 PM

set fire works off before 11pm.

Poor Guy 02 October 2004 10:30 PM

burnt some garden waste. rev your scoob up while "checking the timing" ;)

have a party.

SCOsazOBY 02 October 2004 10:38 PM

a party sounds good, whats the deal with music and loud/times?

what time can you have a bonfire cos i could burn some really smelly stuff :D

I had a friend sit outside popping it!

They are that bad they complain about people down the street hammering on a summer afternoon?????

Poor Guy 03 October 2004 12:20 AM

lol.

my mates the expert on this. he hates his neighbours.
the neighbour has a 2year old vectra and tests the lights and horn etc every week. its a 2 year old euro box FFS! ill work for at leats another million miles. my cars 31 years old and i dont test because i know they all work.

so with my car being allowed airhorns i decided to test them. all 4 of them :D on my mates drive while the neighbour was pissing about with his.

Also my mates neigbhbour nicked their green recycle bin. :freak3:

Aaquil 03 October 2004 12:37 AM

We always use to get our wheelie bin nicked by our chav neighbours (yep, different neighbours on different occassions). Doesn't happen anymore because we don't have one anymore...keep BLOODY getting nicked...Chav scumbags a WHEELIE BIN!!!

hedgehog 03 October 2004 12:44 AM

Write to the inland revenue using his name, post code etc., saying that he has earned a substantial income from freelance work this year and could they send him out the forms to declare it or inform him of the appropriate action to take.

That will fill a few days for him for the next 25 years.

I suppose you could write to the rates people as well, from him, saying that he has made extensive modifications and will they impact upon his rates?

Of course none of this is actually legal and you would be unwise to actually do it, but it's fun to consider how many paper pushers you could cause to descend on him if you played the system. He'd be filling out forms denying things from now to Xmas and wouldn't have time to be testing lights and horns.

fast bloke 03 October 2004 01:23 AM

hire a kanga hammer - buy a piece of angle iron. work out how long it takes for metal fatigue to set in.

(I did this in an 18ft * 9ft kitchen with brick walls and concrete roof once- people from the next street where moving away :D )

Iwan 03 October 2004 07:03 AM

Set up your own business making BBQs out of oil drums. You wouldn't believe how much noise it makes cutting a 55 gal drum in half with a disc cutter.

Best not to do it at midday on a sunday when the neighbours have friends round for a BBQ, and are sittng just the other side of your garden fence. ;) :D

andrewdelvard 03 October 2004 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by SCOsazOBY
ok guys i need some ideas, things to p1ss my neighbours off that are LEGAL :D

At the mo i have my telly on full blast (well i am hard of hearing, well selective hearing!) so im covered by the disability discrimination act there :D

What else can i do??

Just out of interest, why do you want to upset your neighbour?

Leslie 03 October 2004 08:24 AM

Or just grow up and live without making an idiot of yourself

DocJock 03 October 2004 09:25 AM

Now, now Leslie, you are old enough to know that sensible posts are not appreciated. ;)

Leslie 03 October 2004 03:38 PM

:D

Dazza01 03 October 2004 04:23 PM

Why don't you borrow his front number plate, borrow a mates car, same colour and model, then drive past your local Gatso, breaking the speed limit 12 times :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

make sure u properly dressed for the photo :)

Now that will pi$$ him off :D:D

ok, so it's ever so slightly illeagal :D:D

SCOsazOBY 03 October 2004 09:03 PM

they have given me grief for 4 years and its about time i stood up for myself and lpay them at their own game, as i feel like they are trying to bully me out of my house

nice ideas though keep em coming :)

aurora 03 October 2004 09:10 PM

If they have a nice lawn, collect as many weed seeds as you can and hoy them over the fence :D:D

yoza 03 October 2004 09:16 PM

Step 1....Knock yourself up a TO LET sign.

Step 2....Put it up.

Step 3....Advertise in local rag, Pair of 6x12 100W shelf speakers with 30" 200W Sub set in MDF accoustic shelf, professionally made to fit Nova hatch, bangin baby.....Sick.

FREE TO FIRST PERSON TO COLLECT.......Add name and address.

Dont forget the 'Bangin Baby....sick', they like that.

Step 4....You will have millions of pond life Nova chavs knocking on your door,wheel spins galore, obviously your neighbour will think one or more of them will be his new neighbour....:)

All you need to say to said pond life is the shelf has gone.

Edited to change FOR SALE to TO LET, he would see right through the FOR SALE scam. What Nova Chav is going to be accepted for a mortgage.....:rolleyes:

paulr 03 October 2004 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie
Or just grow up and live without making an idiot of yourself

To the point..

:D..

paulr 03 October 2004 09:20 PM

....Advertise in local rag, Pair of 6x12 100W shelf speakers with 30" 200W Sub set in MDF accoustic shelf, professionally made to fit Nova hatch, bangin baby.....Sick.

FREE TO FIRST PERSON TO COLLECT.......Add *HIS* name and address.

....You will have millions of pond life Nova chavs knocking on *HIS* door.

:D

andrewdelvard 03 October 2004 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by SCOsazOBY
they have given me grief for 4 years and its about time i stood up for myself and lpay them at their own game, as i feel like they are trying to bully me out of my house

nice ideas though keep em coming :)

Details please :D