ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Boro to win the UEFA Cup? (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/366688-boro-to-win-the-uefa-cup.html)

pslewis 30 September 2004 10:20 PM

Boro to win the UEFA Cup?

Just seen BORO with a depleted squad and down to 10 men take the Chzec champions apart ....... got me thinking, what about a full strength squad?

Lift the UEFA Cup? we will allow Newcastle to attempt the Carling Cup ;) :D

Pete

micared 30 September 2004 10:33 PM

Get a grip.

richiewong 30 September 2004 10:34 PM

:cuckoo: ain't gonna happen :razz:

Rioting fans in Europe by the Boro boys as well :nono:

pslewis 30 September 2004 10:57 PM

Toon fans rioted too, I see! ?

Pete

FASTER MIKE!! 30 September 2004 11:02 PM

pete did you see why he got sent off? no did'nt think so first for a hand ball and the second was a bad tackle, you were already 1-0 down when he was sent off and you ONLY got a draw away from home unlike the toon who thrashed beniwhateveryoucallthem 5-1 away from home. see the contrast? nop your vision is clouded by all that smog:rolleyes:

mike

richiewong 30 September 2004 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Toon fans rioted too, I see! ?

Pete

T'was a gentlemans disagreement over gold wheels;)

jasey 01 October 2004 09:03 AM

Mr Lewis,

You're becoming too predictable in your advancing years

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...7&page=2&pp=20

;).

pauld37 01 October 2004 10:18 AM

Just seen BORO with a depleted squad and down to 10 men take the Chzec champions apart ....... got me thinking, what about a full strength squad?

Lift the UEFA Cup? we will allow Newcastle to attempt the Carling Cup ;) :D

Pete

very funny that:)

P1Fanatic 01 October 2004 06:19 PM

Pete - I thought you would have posted something about tomorrows game at OT. Or have you already conceded you will be leaving with nil points? :D

Simon.

dharbige 01 October 2004 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic
Pete - I thought you would have posted something about tomorrows game at OT. Or have you already conceded you will be leaving with nil points? :D

Simon.

(It's on Sunday)

pslewis 01 October 2004 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic

Simon.

On the contrary - it will be 3-3 ..... Boro are tired from their exploits in Europe and Man Utd have a Rooney!

Normally we would give you the usual kicking (as history shows we do!) but you might grab a point!

Pete

P1Fanatic 02 October 2004 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by dharbige
(It's on Sunday)

Obviously to give Boro another day to regain their energy :D

Simon.

richiewong 03 October 2004 05:20 PM

Boro seem to be a bit of a bogey team for ManUre, Smith saves blushes :rolleyes:

Just to add, The mighty TOON are seeded in the UEFA, the minnow Boro in the 3rd pot :razz:

pslewis 03 October 2004 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong
Boro seem to be a bit of a bogey team for ManUre, Smith saves blushes :rolleyes:

Just to add, The mighty TOON are seeded in the UEFA, the minnow Boro in the 3rd pot :razz:

Man Utd had a FULL strength squad out - BORO had their teenie boppers and will STILL outplayed, outhought, outgunned and simply took apart Man Utd!! :D

Pete

Patriot 03 October 2004 11:31 PM

Man Utd had a FULL strength squad out - BORO had their teenie boppers and will STILL outplayed, outhought, outgunned and simply took apart Man Utd!! :D

Pete

It was brilliant...it was only through bad luck that Smith managed an equaliser in the last couple of minutes..if we had been up to strength with a decent striker who knows? 3 points and red faces for Man U fans.
Roy Keane should have been sent off for the worst foul I've seen in a long time, something you normally see in Sunday football leagues.

pslewis 03 October 2004 11:35 PM

Indeed, had we had Viduka/Hasslebaink and Parlour + Ehigou we would have completely thrashed them (even more).

Man Utd 0 v 6 BORO I reckon it would have been! :D

Mind you - Morrison looks RED HOT!!

Pete