ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   hertfordshire undercover police! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/361438-hertfordshire-undercover-police.html)

peachy wrx 13 September 2004 06:55 AM

hertfordshire undercover police!

got this from a very very good source!

siver mercedes in the hertford/harlow area!

black octavia rs in the welwyn area!

also hertfordshire police have just picked up a brand new scooby and evo 8....this is becoming a joke! :(

AllanB 13 September 2004 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by peachy wrx

also hertfordshire police have just picked up a brand new scooby and evo 8....this is becoming a joke! :(

Saw the Evo 8 a few days ago too

AllanB

tweenierob 13 September 2004 05:01 PM

Saw the Silver Merc yesterday on teh amwell roundabout, just pulled an evo over.

SLK

Rob

topoff 13 September 2004 07:34 PM

cheers lads I will kept one eye on the rear view whilst driving round town

SC008Y_MAD 13 September 2004 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by peachy wrx

The Back Octavia RS i have seen last month patrolling the road when Classic cars on the Common was on (harpenden) btw its Black in colour!

Its ain't becomming a joke, ask the police what to catch car theives stealling hot cars esp. Scoobys and evos!

madmoog 13 September 2004 11:05 PM

Hmmm, interesting....

Coming home tonight through the lanes in Bedfordshire I noticed a Black Skoda of that description suddenly appear behind me, (remembering many reality police progs recently where they use undercover Skoda's, and also with a tinted rear screen and ray-bans couldn't see him too well!) so I continued on making good progress, but within reasonable limits. He stuck close for a while then dropped back as it appeared that I wasn't going to play. At the next junction he turned back towards the M1, the occupant looked civilian though (suppose they would undercover!).

May have been, may not but it pays to err on the side of caution when your instincts tell you.

Any one got a reg No. for these plain cars.

Take care out there.

deeday 17 September 2004 07:19 PM

Seen the Merc on the A10

Tidgy 23 September 2004 08:32 AM

Silver octavia rs estate, blacked out rear window and two back windows.

unmarked police in nottinghamshire area.

BuRR 23 September 2004 08:42 AM

lol

theotherphil 24 September 2004 09:52 AM

Here in Teesside, Cleveland Police have 2x Grey Octavia RS's a blue and a red 406 and a Grey Civic Type R. They also use marked up Octavia RS's, Volvo T5's and a supercharged Merc :eek:.

hummelsubaru 25 September 2004 02:28 AM

saw 2 marked-up evo8 in st alban police station a week ago. and 1 undercover octavia rs in hatfield at a1000 roundabout flashing behind me. thought will be pulled over, but just pass by, looks like in mission or sth. so be careful chaps.

scoobyhummel

bartmanuk 25 September 2004 05:55 PM

Its ain't becomming a joke, ask the police what to catch car theives stealling hot cars esp. Scoobys and evos![/QUOTE]

it is if they are using them to tempt people into racing them rather than catching car thieves...

BM

madmoog 27 September 2004 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by hummelsubaru
and 1 undercover octavia rs in hatfield at a1000
scoobyhummel

Hummelsubaru, What coulour was the Skoda that you saw?

CustomScoobyIOM 27 September 2004 01:30 PM

Volvo T5's
Yep I can DEFINTELY confirm this one after being done the other day :(