ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Changes at TSL (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/360214-changes-at-tsl.html)

Trouser @TSL 08 September 2004 06:21 PM

Changes at TSL

Hi guys

Now the show period is drawing to an end, I'd like to thank you all for your support over the last season and let you know of some changes that are happening here at TSL in the near future.

After four great years with the company I will be moving on to exciting pastures new at the end of October. Obviously this will not affect the day to day running of the company at all and TSL will continue to produce show-stoppers, media-friendly chariots and road weapons to the mutual benefit of everyone. ;)

I have even been training my young Jedi Knight Gavster, in the ways of the force to ensure that all you fellow tarts will find a kindred spirit here as normal ;). We have two great new members of staff in the workshop and things will be sharper than ever.

Just a quick note really to say a great big "thanks" to all the great people whom I have met along the way and have made the job such great fun. I have met some great mates through this job and enjoyed some superb shows, shoots and do's :cool:

To all those peoples, mates and customers.. customers who become mates... and mates that became customers!! :D:D.. take a bow... cheers. I owe you

I will still be at all the shows next year, except now I don't have to get there at 7.00!! LOL!!.. so see you around guys. Obviously my cars will get sillier and sillier now :D

If you have any queries during the transition period please do not hesitate to contact either anyone here or myself on 0115 937 7200.

Take care and thanks again guys

Trouser

scooby-si 08 September 2004 06:23 PM

paul wot bhp is your dads car putting out ish ;) he was sat up my ar5e on the a43 on sunday till i put my foot down lol;)

Trouser @TSL 08 September 2004 06:25 PM

Clues on the badge mate..... 333 ;) :p

Tiny 08 September 2004 06:31 PM

Good Luck Paul :D

Glad that i Live So Far Away From You Guy's ;) Saves me a Few £'ss!!!!!

BTW , You have made My Car Look & Sound the T*** Thanx

Good Luck

Tiny...

Brun 08 September 2004 06:48 PM

What is your new pasture? :)

T5NYW 08 September 2004 06:50 PM

Good luck Paul :D:D sorry i didn't get chance to talk to you for long at TRAX ;) which wsa lucky for you :rolleyes:

So what are you up to next???

Tony

Jamie_B 08 September 2004 08:48 PM

Good Luck, no doubt I'll be back to spend some more cash before you go. :thumb:

Gutmann pug 08 September 2004 10:03 PM

All the best matey ..... you'll be missed

Gary K ..

Wonder Wagon 08 September 2004 11:13 PM

Good Luck and all the best :p :D

CustomScoobyIOM 08 September 2004 11:17 PM

All the best in the new job Paul :)

scoobchrissy 09 September 2004 12:57 AM

Good luck paul, enjoy the rest :D

CraigH 09 September 2004 07:11 AM

So you've been sacked? Thank god, at last someone saw sense :p ;)

you'll be missed
Couldn't have put it better myself. Well......

Good luck shorty :)

chrome 09 September 2004 07:35 AM

yup. good luck Paul!
what's next: selling sand to the Arabs? :D :D

take it easy mate.. ;)

p1doc 09 September 2004 09:12 AM

good luck to you
martin
ps no one could tart a car like you!

Hanslow 09 September 2004 09:36 AM

Good luck in your new ventures chap :)

Try and stay in touch (one way or another).

As mentioned, where are you headed?

Does this mean we might actually get a cup of tea from the person we ask now ;)

Phil 09 September 2004 10:19 AM

Good Luck in your new venture

Don't forget about us will you ;)

Trouser @TSL 09 September 2004 11:51 AM

Hi Guys

Will keep in touch, don't worry! :)

Can't say too much at the mo but the next adventure involves even more media tarting and PR based japery and the like.

Naturally it will involve cars!! cars!! cars!!

Take care u guys

Trouser

Daz34 09 September 2004 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Trouser @TSL
Can't say too much at the mo but the next adventure involves even more media tarting and PR based japery and the like.

Naturally it will involve cars!! cars!! cars!!

Does Max Power have a new Editor? :Suspiciou

Gidney&Knowlesy 09 September 2004 01:11 PM

F1 won't know what hit them.........be nice to see a few modded cars going round though :)

hawkeye 09 September 2004 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Trouser @TSL
Hi guys

I have even been training my young Jedi Knight Gavster, in the ways of the force to ensure that all you fellow tarts will find a kindred spirit here as normal ;). We have two great new members of staff in the workshop and things will be sharper than ever.

Trouser

By jedi don't you mean Paddy-Waddy or is that Padawan?? ;)

sorry to hear the news Paul, it was fun , let's hope that Gadget Gav doesn't have tooo many hissy-fits at the strange customer requests coming his way.

Hawk (paul)