ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The F**kin Fulfords (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/352023-the-f-kin-fulfords.html)

unclebuck 10 August 2004 09:55 PM

The F**kin Fulfords

LOL - great for the kids, not sure about the rest of it though.

PMSL when Ptolemy Dean turned up to try and talk some sense into the old stick. Zero chance of that though. The guy's totally hat stand, the inevitable result of too many centuries of Primogeniture I guess.

The missus was just as barking.

UB:)

Bonehead 10 August 2004 10:03 PM

Totally superb!!!

A totally mad Englishman........superb :D

Fangoria 10 August 2004 10:10 PM

Great stuff, if you take his comments with a pinch of salt - totally mad!!

What exactly did he do for a living and how did he support everyone? - yes I saw all the little things but this would not have been enough even to feed and cloth the kids/himself/wife and dogs let alone put a penny into the house

Classic bit was throwing the TV in the Lake - she actually did it.......... durhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RB5 Paul 10 August 2004 10:57 PM

Tim nice but dim :D

unclebuck 10 August 2004 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by RB5 Paul
Tim nice but dim :D

Indeed: "Bloody nice girl, Emma." :D

You have to choose the right girl, apparently. Keep the bloodline pure and all that.

What was it he said? "They called me 'thicky' at school, then 'f**ker'. lol

:)

gsm1 11 August 2004 12:23 AM

Posh Tossers/Chavs

unclebuck 11 August 2004 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by gsm1
Posh Tossers/Chavs

They can't be both. I'll opt for 'posh'.

UB;)

gsm1 11 August 2004 12:36 AM

Yes they can, posh tossers or posh chavs - take your pick.

TelBoy 11 August 2004 07:28 AM

PMSL at "There was some good news - one of them was disabled" :D :D :D

Shame to see a house like that go to rack and ruin though. :(

MooseRacer 11 August 2004 08:09 AM

The guy came out with some beauties :D

EddScott 11 August 2004 09:15 AM

"Most aristocratic families can survive one idiot but not two in a row"

Judging by Humphrey, the Fulfords are F**king sunk then?

:D

DavidBrown 11 August 2004 09:27 AM

They annoyed the hell out of me.

Such a waste of a privileged position.

They waste money on gambling (and spend the winnings on shopping sprees) rather than sticking the wallpaper back on the walls.

I think he owes it to his forebears to actually do something about it, rather than watch it decay.

Oh, and kids playing cricket in the "great hall", breaking everything in sight. Was enough to make you cry.

The guy came out with some beauties
"This is a picture of one of my ancestors.. fought in the battle of (something or other) which saw 5000 French killed, which was a pretty satisfactory result.." :D

RichWalk 11 August 2004 09:49 AM

another example of how the aristocracy are really just the poor working class with money and a title.

lightning101 11 August 2004 10:49 AM

Has anyone here got "Fu ck you money" ? LOL

Also liked the bit where the kids wouldn't stop watching TV to help clean up, so she throws the TV in the lake.

Nat 11 August 2004 11:32 AM

F.U.M, funny i'd never heard that expression a week ago then heard it twice this week. Macauly Culkin mentioned it too in an interview - apparntly he's got £17 million of F.U.M !

gsm1 11 August 2004 12:55 PM

This is not how they really live, it's all bullsh*t for the cameras. They think they're going to make millions like the Osbournes. People who produce this kind of programming should be shot in the head.

BlkKnight 11 August 2004 01:04 PM

fulfords? what I miss?

OllyK 11 August 2004 01:19 PM

So it was genuine then?? I saw the clips and thought it was a spoof fly on the wall thing taking the mickey out of things like the Osbourns :confused: Oh well

Dracoro 11 August 2004 01:23 PM

another example of how the aristocracy are really just the poor working class with money and a title
and working class are just the aristocracy without the money and title :p ;) :D

scoobynutta555 11 August 2004 02:50 PM

Excellent programme. Rich pickings for quote hunters. My favoutrite was also "There was some good news - one of them was disabled". Was in stitches.