ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   L*** UMP MRO Classic Scoob @ Newquay (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/349395-l-ump-mro-classic-scoob-newquay.html)

TAINTON 31 July 2004 07:22 PM

L*** UMP MRO Classic Scoob @ Newquay

Just arrived back late this morning from a two week break at Perranporth & then Hendra Newquay.

You were park behind me at Crannock or is it Cannock beach just up from Newquay. Mine was the dark blue classic stickered up.

Car looked very nice love the kit.

;)

SiDHEaD 31 July 2004 10:39 PM

I was there a week ago. We stayed in Perranporth too :D Red Mica classic, P1 Alloys.

I saw you the one day driving thru Perranporth centre, i think i may have been on foot tho!

TAINTON 01 August 2004 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by SiDHEaD
I was there a week ago. We stayed in Perranporth too :D Red Mica classic, P1 Alloys.

I saw you the one day driving thru Perranporth centre, i think i may have been on foot tho!

Yep we had our first week @ Haven then the second @ Hendra Park.

First time down newquay way and have to say really enjoyed it weather was spot on too only rained twice out of the 2 weeks.

Seen ya pictures in the members gallery spot on m8 ;)

rob oneill 02 August 2004 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTON
Just arrived back late this morning from a two week break at Perranporth & then Hendra Newquay.

You were park behind me at Crannock or is it Cannock beach just up from Newquay. Mine was the dark blue classic stickered up.

Car looked very nice love the kit.

;)

Hi,
That wasnt me, but my mates car,, I built it though, so thanks :) and mine was parked just by the shop a few meters away, black MY01.
Great beach Crannock, cant wait to go back!

Cheers, Rob.

TAINTON 02 August 2004 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by rob oneill
Hi,
That wasnt me, but my mates car,, I built it though, so thanks :) and mine was parked just by the shop a few meters away, black MY01.
Great beach Crannock, cant wait to go back!

Cheers, Rob.

Yeah thats correct drove by that one.
Black wheels too very nice indeed. scooby.com or something like that on the back if I can rememeber.

Beachs down there are far superior to ours up in lincolnshire.

Ashley

rob oneill 02 August 2004 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTON
Yeah thats correct drove by that one.
Black wheels too very nice indeed. scooby.com or something like that on the back if I can rememeber.

Beachs down there are far superior to ours up in lincolnshire.

Ashley

Thanks Ashley:) it was www.mroscoobystyling.com
Yes, they are fantastic, seriously thinking of relocating down there and getting into the surfing scene.

kevin stanton 03 August 2004 07:57 PM

is it safe to park at perranporth, were going in september. Just wondering whether to take the scoob or the astra!

Kevin
:)

SiDHEaD 03 August 2004 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by kevin stanton
is it safe to park at perranporth, were going in september. Just wondering whether to take the scoob or the astra!

Kevin
:)

The main carpark is quite tight - i wouldn't park in it. The field carpark is ok, as is parking up the top of the hill.

kevin stanton 03 August 2004 10:11 PM

cheers mate, its been a few years since i've been, might take the scoob after all.