ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Essex Event's At A Glance ..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/348906-essex-events-at-a-glance.html)

Tiny 29 July 2004 08:45 PM

Essex Event's At A Glance .....

As Most of you are Aware, I Have Taken on the Position Of The Regional Organiser For the Essex Area Representing The SIDC:D

Keep Getting Asked about Up Coming Events, So To Make life a Little Easier, I Have been Given My own Pg on the SIDC Site, Where all the Months Meet's/ Cruises/Show's are Listed...

Also Trying To Get Sorted a Newsletter Type Thing Sorted to Be Given Out @ One of the Monthly Meet's, For People who attend but do not have Internet access..

Please Have A Look...
ESSEX MEET'S

Tiny...

darkblueturbo 29 July 2004 09:40 PM

Excellent stuff... Good to have a single page to view it all on cos I'm terrible at organising myself to get to places!!

Especially like the picture on the Kent Scoobies page that's got my Baby in the foreground :)

Tiny 29 July 2004 10:11 PM

Excellent stuff... Good to have a single page to view it all on cos I'm terrible at organising myself to get to places!!

You Telling Me That!! :rolleyes:

C U When i get back from Hol's m8ty

Tiny...

Nevetas 29 July 2004 11:40 PM

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

darkblueturbo 30 July 2004 07:45 AM

LOL@Tiny - must be a nightmare organising it for you, mate.

Must say you do a cracking job of it! Nice work... :)

tuscan57 30 July 2004 08:13 AM

oh mr dbt nice soundin zorst through the first limehouse link tunnel last sat morning! :D

darkblueturbo 30 July 2004 09:48 AM

Thank you :-) I thought so too...

What a small world... I was sitting there thinking, that's just like 057's work van... LOL!

tuscan57 30 July 2004 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by darkblueturbo
Thank you :-) I thought so too...

What a small world... I was sitting there thinking, that's just like 057's work van... LOL!

i was sitting about 5 cars back and thought i can hear a scooby oh its mr dbt right mission to get behind him now and so i did! :D

darkblueturbo 30 July 2004 11:56 AM

It wouldn't be too hard to catch up with me... Everyone goes past me in traffic - don't like other cars near me, I don't trust people in Mondeo's and rusty old Volvo's!! Let them in front of me, so I know they won't hit me...!!

tuscan57 30 July 2004 03:41 PM

so berlingo vans are ok behind you??????? :cuckoo:

darkblueturbo 30 July 2004 10:23 PM

I know you though and I know you understand all to well about Scoobies.

It's the Mercedes Sprinters right up yor ar$e wherever you go that worry me!! Don't sit that close to me, I'm sure I can stop quicker than them when they're fully loaded!!

tuscan57 31 July 2004 07:15 AM

wot you need is the anti tailgating device!

:thumb: flamer kit!

darkblueturbo 31 July 2004 10:38 AM

:D:D:D
hmmmm, there's a thought... :D:D:D

Phil 01 August 2004 10:20 AM

www.essexscoobycrew.co.uk ;)

thecirsch 01 August 2004 11:30 AM

Oi....

I drive a 'work' Mercedes Sprinter van all the time, what's wrong with them???? ;) :D :D

BTW, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but, the (linked) page on the SIDC site comes up really small. I can barely tell what is written. Am I the only one who's suffering? :confused:

darkblueturbo 01 August 2004 01:12 PM

It's not the Mercedes Sprinters that's the problem - just seems like everytime I go anywhere there's one right on my bumper at some point :-)

Nothing personal thecirsch, just a rash generalisation :D:D:D

When I moved house and rented a Movano for the move I discovered why white van drivers drive like that - it just kind of happens cos you're the biggest :D:D:D

tuscan57 02 August 2004 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by thecirsch
I drive a 'work' Mercedes Sprinter van all the time, what's wrong with them???? ;) :D :D

BTW, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but, the (linked) page on the SIDC site comes up really small. I can barely tell what is written. Am I the only one who's suffering? :confused:

Same here ed! :(

Phil 02 August 2004 12:06 PM

Works fine for me

on 3 different PC's

tuscan57 02 August 2004 12:25 PM

will try at home later but think i know the problem. need bigger monitor! :p

Tiny 02 August 2004 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens

Works Fine for me ;)

Funny that Pg All About Me As Well:D

tINY....

thecirsch 02 August 2004 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by tuscan57
will try at home later but think i know the problem. need bigger monitor! :p

Do you mean that I might have to get a monitor that's bigger than 8 inches??

DBT, no offence taken mate :)

thecirsch 02 August 2004 10:15 PM

Bugger,

Missed the CORNER again :(

SirFozzalot 03 August 2004 11:36 AM

Nice one Tiny.....makes it much easier to keep track of whats happening!