ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Big Brother Outrage..Victor Gone :( (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/347359-big-brother-outrage-victor-gone.html)

RB5 Paul 23 July 2004 09:37 PM

Big Brother Outrage..Victor Gone :(

Should have been that Bangkok lady boy Nadia!!!:D:D:D

And lets hope they nominate that psycho michelle for eviction next week,she's bloody loopy :eek:

*Sonic* 23 July 2004 09:38 PM

nope Jason next week with any luck :)

Victor IMO should have gone when Emma went, he broke as many rules (if not more) and he has had about 15 warnings, what happened to 3 strikes and your out rule

RB5 Paul 23 July 2004 09:40 PM

He was funny tho,that Emma was a complete prat IMHO :D

*Sonic* 23 July 2004 09:42 PM

there isnt one thing that Victor has done that has made me laugh

total knob if you ask me :)

RB5 Paul 23 July 2004 09:45 PM

He is a knob,and highly amusing with it.....seems to believe his own hype,but he's been spot on with his character assisinations of everyone else in there and done some quite amusing impressions.

But then again everyone that seems to go on that show is a complete sad sellout lol but this years has been so addictive... i normally can't stand it :D:D:D:D:D

redwrx 23 July 2004 09:46 PM

I wouldnt call my knob ' a victor'..

thank fcuk he's gone, Jason next then Nadia.. after that i dont mind who wins.....

Shell gets my vote..every time.. :-)

*Sonic* 23 July 2004 09:48 PM

LOL Frank

What made your mind up?

the Naked Lawnmowing :D :D

redwrx 23 July 2004 09:50 PM

I think she's lovely, and 'genuine' ........

stephen emery 23 July 2004 09:51 PM

feck.... why are the most entertaining peeps voted out. Shows what a bunch of feckwits watch this stuff....:)

*Sonic* 23 July 2004 09:55 PM

the people who vote are the people who watch it

thats my guess anyway :D

RB5 Paul 23 July 2004 09:56 PM

thats clever deduction

stephen emery 23 July 2004 09:56 PM

intresting

RB5 Paul 23 July 2004 09:57 PM

:D:D:D

Dark Blue Mark 23 July 2004 09:59 PM

He's a legend and actually very clued up about how the show works, fair play to him. He seems to be the only one who's not in it for the bull****, he wants to win and openly says how he's playing "the game"

Cant believe he's out!

MB

Marky-San 23 July 2004 11:14 PM

Atleast he was always good for a quote. The reason old BB's were some boring is cause nothing happened, as people hardly ever fought. This one has been the best.

Victor I though sucked in the beginning, but I definitely warmed to him over the last few weeks. Now, bar jay - its the duller ones that are left. Cept when Michelle gets her baps oot!! :D:D:D

rob oneill 23 July 2004 11:19 PM

Victors funniest remark: There aint no better pussy, than new pussy!
Classic, had me in stitches :D:D

Prince Popeye 24 July 2004 03:07 AM

who gives a flying :norty:

Chip 24 July 2004 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
who gives a flying :norty:

Exactly.

Chip

Granby 24 July 2004 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by *Sonic*
there isnt one thing that Victor has done that has made me laugh

total knob if you ask me :)

:iamwithst

Walwal 24 July 2004 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Marky-San
Now, bar jay - its the duller ones that are left. Cept when Michelle gets her baps oot!! :D:D:D

Jay is the dullest in there. All he does is lie in bed or shave his chest/do his hair/blow kisses at himself in front of the mirror, then back to bed.

Andy.

s-man 24 July 2004 06:31 PM

Should've been Jay that went - Vic's a funny guy who was playing the game. Isn't that what it's all about? After 5 series you would think people would appreciate someone actually having a gameplan but the 'lets all be best pals brigade' still end up winning - it's a sad state of affairs. If Vic aint made you laugh once you must have had a humour bypass by the way...

R.B 24 July 2004 09:12 PM

Everyone knows that Nadia will win :eeek: What a joke but then again this years Bid brother is a LOAD of shiiittttt

S.B. 24 July 2004 09:29 PM

They call me the milkman - Because i deliver
:freak3:

ChristianR 25 July 2004 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by s-man
Should've been Jay that went - Vic's a funny guy who was playing the game. Isn't that what it's all about? After 5 series you would think people would appreciate someone actually having a gameplan but the 'lets all be best pals brigade' still end up winning - it's a sad state of affairs. If Vic aint made you laugh once you must have had a humour bypass by the way...

they said on big brother that jason well out ahead in the voting to be evicted.. however, after wednesday when Vic started having a go at chelle at the wedding etc, that is when the masses started voting for Victor to be evicted.

s-man 25 July 2004 06:56 PM

Christian

yeh I saw/heard that but I'm still surprised that it was that which made the difference. IMHO - as with the Emma debacle Vic was pretty much not to blame. Shell is 'nice' but a bit pathetic and really just overreacted then confronted him and called him a c and yet because he doesn't just accept her crap, he goes?! Bizarre...but the British viewing public are kinda predictable in that sense I spose...

matt85 25 July 2004 09:46 PM

The whole point is to create a show that it entertaining to the public so people will watch it.... Yet when it gets left it in the hands of the great British public we vote out all the entertaining characters leaving us with a gormless bunch of boring idiots trying to pretend they are a 'team' and the best of pals.

Its a shame becuase all it means is the likes of the Stu's of this world will always end up winning.

Boring!! (Yawn!)

PG 25 July 2004 10:18 PM

yes, I very much enjoyed watching them eating their tea tonight :rolleyes:

Fangoria 25 July 2004 11:02 PM

I have seen some really thick comments on here

Victor was by far the most intelligent and amusing guy...... given his outrage with Shell it proves that its a lot of thick women that voted for him

That only leaves Jay as the slightly normal element - although since Victor has gone theres not much point in watching it

People like Dan is a complete ****wit along with Stu who loves to wear makeup, then theres that bloke nadia and shell the emotionally unstable waste of space...................as for Michelle - well shes from Newcastle isn't she.......so stupid behaviour - as expected

Dark Blue Mark 26 July 2004 09:49 AM

Im origianlly from Newcastle.

MB

Fangoria 26 July 2004 10:56 AM

Yeah I've also lived there............... amazing how easy it is to wind people up...........