ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   orange network crap (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/346083-orange-network-crap.html)

gatty 19 July 2004 08:52 PM

orange network crap

m on 1000 mins a month doe any one suggest a better network for the money.

thanks

orange sh-t

ProperCharlie 19 July 2004 08:55 PM

orng prfctly okey fo mee

:)

djuk 19 July 2004 08:56 PM

eye av no prblms eiver

ProperCharlie 19 July 2004 08:58 PM

cstumer srvize cn be a bt crup, tho.

djuk 19 July 2004 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by ProperCharlie
cstumer srvize cn be a bt crup, tho.

yeh bggr t' gt thru 2nite

NotoriousREV 19 July 2004 09:00 PM

ben wit orng fr 8 yeaars and nevre had a prblmo

ProperCharlie 19 July 2004 09:02 PM

spml @ these thraed

:D

djuk 19 July 2004 09:02 PM

doo yoo fink we ave ruined 'is fread?

ProperCharlie 19 July 2004 09:03 PM

nooo waaaay! we ave madd it moooch betta!

:D

djuk 19 July 2004 09:04 PM

an also a shmless way twards 500 posts 4 me :D

gatty 19 July 2004 09:07 PM

i dont mind girls just wanted an answer to my question couldnt give a **** if you like orange i wanna hear off the ones that dont.too much too ask? ttfn

dij 19 July 2004 09:19 PM

PMSL @ dis fred.
BTW i fnk orng R XClnt.

djuk 19 July 2004 09:30 PM

On a more serious note, although I never have problems with the network, ive been trying for a couple of hours now to get through to customer services to get GPRS enabled on my girlfriend's phone with no luck yet and I cant take any more of the continuous loop tape of britney, the corrs and something jazzy :D

deanimus 19 July 2004 09:45 PM

Orinj az been wikid for me innit, cud try tmobile, they iz pritty cheep and ave gud customa servis

djuk 19 July 2004 09:53 PM

Nora Jones on the orange hold music now, just been the corrs again :p

Adrian F 19 July 2004 10:27 PM

You are not the only one upset with Orange i have been with them since autumn 95 and will now leave when my current extension of contract runs out. the Customer service and their attitude has changed in the last 12-18 months and a i spend average £70 a month they still treat me like sh*t.

I use to recommend them to every body but now days advise people to go else where. i had a thread up a while ago about problems i was having with them over a handset which was 7 months old and they wouldn't repair.

Jamo 19 July 2004 10:34 PM

they are crap!!!

would suggest vodafone, as these are the only network I have had no "issues" with (yet)

t-mobile are just as bad imo.

jamo :D

Chris L 19 July 2004 10:43 PM

I know we make a joke of it , but it's quite sad really. As Adrian said, you never ever used to have any hesitiation in recommending Orange. OK, they might not always of had the best coverage, but they understood customer service - which is why they were so successful in such a short space of time.

You can start to trace their downfall from the takeover by France Telecom. Working for another company now owned by FT, I can vouch for their effect - which isn't exactly positive. Orange are considered the jewel in the FT crown, but at this rate, they are going to screw up badly.

Chris

carl 19 July 2004 10:53 PM

Certainly the differentiators between Orange's service and its competitors (e.g. free insurance, Orange pluspoints that got you gifts, etc.) have disappeared. OTOH I have no issues with Orange at present (business account with 1000 minutes and 120 texts a month). Although I was a bit miffed when they wanted £75 out of me for an upgrade because it was 7 days before the end of the first 12 months (average bill around £150 a month!)

scoobyvirgin 20 July 2004 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Chris L
OK, they might not always of had the best coverage

What? I thought they had the best coverage in the UK.

Never ever had a problem with them and i've been with them for 7 years +.
Everyone I know is on Orange too and they all swapped over from Vodaphone as the coverage was appalling.

Dave uk blue mica 20 July 2004 12:14 AM

i've never had a problem with them, they've always been great and exchanged phones the next day, had 9 phones in one year!! if they want to charge you for a up-grade then just tell them to put you through to cancellations and they promise the earth for you to stay with them and always throw in extra stuff as a incentive, argue with them and you always get the best.