ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   WR1 whos is it? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/345425-wr1-whos-is-it.html)

Dave uk blue mica 17 July 2004 06:52 PM

WR1 whos is it?

i see 2 WR1's quite often, one is always around merthyr area and the other one is always in port talbot steel works with a woman driving it, any ideas?

GarethE 17 July 2004 07:38 PM

Merthyr WR1 sounds like Scandanavian Flick - we've met already on the A470 above Merthyr :D....not sure about Port Talbot

Leg@cy 17 July 2004 10:16 PM

evening gareth

Twigster Home 18 July 2004 12:16 AM

Phil....

I have a kebab here you would have enjoyed!! :D :D

RB5_180 18 July 2004 12:39 PM

Trying to find out about the one in the Steelworks as I work there too. She's based in our main offices and looked about 35ish.... Unfortunately I wasnt in the scoob when I saw her so looked like a gawping idiot (At least in the scoob I have an excuse!). Another women has a Silver wrx and another '04 M3 conv. - All the blokes drive polos and fiestas! Company attracts all the weirdos...

GarethE 18 July 2004 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Legacy4x4Turbo
evening gareth

Afternoon Phil....:D

GarethE 18 July 2004 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by RB5_180
Trying to find out about the one in the Steelworks as I work there too. She's based in our main offices and looked about 35ish....

Another women has a Silver wrx and another '04 M3 conv.

Any of them single ? :D

scandinavian flick 18 July 2004 03:55 PM

wr1 port talbot

This car came in/out of CVC at the same time as mine & one that lives in Porth. She drives it more than her fella so the story goes, they put a scoob in p/x. Don't know if this helps anybody ID her?

JM

richie,7,RA,spec C 18 July 2004 05:30 PM

Spotted a wr1 going on the heads from rhymney thursday,just court the back end
jon i was up on rest bay this morning thought i might have bumped into you m8 for coffee big thumbs up from a white classic though.
btw jon thought of that offer i made you for the USC fella
richie

scandinavian flick 18 July 2004 10:14 PM

wo

Rich you can drive my car & date my bitch*es but whats usc & what the F**k is LOL ? sorry guys I'm a bit plain & simple... Rich done a track day with CVC friday Wish you & PP1 had been there .....& everyone really ..... Mike wood was doing fast laps OOOOOOO FUUUUUU******. anyway speak soon young man.....

JM

scandinavian flick 18 July 2004 10:18 PM

Rich

Rich back to the point , my other half was on the raz sat night ! didn't get out of bed tlil 11 would of been about otherwise.

JM

richie,7,RA,spec C 19 July 2004 12:03 AM

jon you have a pm m8
that's private message lol?

richieh 23 July 2004 09:12 AM

ive now seen 3 around
one yesterday on bridgend ind est on a personal no plate
one near merthyr vale
and one around bridgend on a pt(?) plate
my god im turning into an anorak :D:D
richie

scoobyblondegirl 31 August 2004 12:05 PM

Port Talbot WR1

Originally Posted by Dave uk blue mica
i see 2 WR1's quite often, one is always around merthyr area and the other one is always in port talbot steel works with a woman driving it, any ideas?

Hello!

I`m the lucky owner of the WR1 in Port Talbot. I do work in the steel works if you work here too feel free to come and have a nose at the car.............:)

scoobyblondegirl 03 September 2004 12:45 PM

P.s I`m not 35, I`m 26 and the silver one was my old one. Where in the steel works do you work?