ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Viera (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/344825-viera.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 15 July 2004 03:06 PM

Viera

If he leaves Arsenal he will be the biggest Judas in football :mad:

With 3 years left on his contract surely Arsenal can sue him if he leaves for the breach of contract which he only signed last year.

Also Madrid have been told he is not for sale so Arsenal should be making an official complaint to UEFA/FIFA over the constant approaches made by Madrid :mad:

I hope if he goes there his football goes down hill as badly as Beckhams and Madrid win nothing like they did last year :mad:

And as for £30 million, yeah right, if Veron was worth £28 million then i'm afraid Viera is worht £40 million+ being the best player in hios position in the World :mad:

MADRID FCUK OFF YOU THIEVING BASTIDS

Not that i'm at all irritated by this whole saga of Arsenal's captain being targetted by Madrid ;)

shamrock 15 July 2004 03:22 PM

being the best player in hios position in the World :mad:
Except for Steven Gerrard obviously :p

Don't worry, you can buy Salif Diao from us - he is the next Vieira ;)

Peanuts 15 July 2004 03:41 PM

unfortunately it would seem that our 'Arry has his eyes on two of your flops from the pool.
stick em in your botty as far as Im concerned! useless.

I think that Real arew actually for once doing it properly this time, usually they tap up like man utd but this time they seem to be approaching Arsenal through the correct channels.
Its Viera himself who has always said he wanted to go to Spain, he just bottled it before now.

camk 15 July 2004 03:51 PM

Look if the guy wants to leave then he should be able to go, contracts are breached all the time on both sides and who wants an unsettled player in your squad :(.
Why should footballers be different to Joe Blow on the street, see a new job and take it. If I remember Viera is a badge kisser, they ALWAYS leave before contracts expire. ;)

Ted Maul 16 July 2004 04:31 PM

usual bored hacks making stuff up. as they say, until I see him wearing reals shirt I'll not believe it.

Bravo2zero_sps 16 July 2004 05:11 PM

Well their coach is now playing down a move for Viera saying he wants Emerson. Hope thats a sign saying David Dein has told them to fcuk off and leave our captain alone :mad:

Walwal 16 July 2004 08:21 PM

Don't forget B2Z, this is the silly season for transfer talk.

Vieira will still be an Arsenal player next season, I've no doubt about that.

Andy.

Ted Maul 16 July 2004 10:03 PM

agreed, but to be honest he's been here nearly 8 years already, so if he wants change, good luck to him, just don't go to another english club. (i obv dont want him to go!)

Ted (gooner season ticket holder)

messiah 19 July 2004 11:12 AM

If he leaves Arsenal he will be the biggest Judas in football
So he'll be taking that title from Sol Campbell then?

Bravo2zero_sps 19 July 2004 11:38 AM

Or Cantona from Leeds to Man Utd :p Lol as the Sol thing, big difference is he was never going to win anything at Spurs and moved to a much better team, Vieira is winning lots at Arsenal where as Madrid won nothing last year so apart from money there is no footballing reason to go to Madrid. They arew a team of names and thats it, they won 0 trophies last year, and for a team with their reputation/players thats pathetic. Going to Madrid has ruined Beckhams football and it will do the same to Vieira.

messiah 19 July 2004 01:42 PM

Doesn't do much for the reputation of Carlos Quiroz (sp) If you can't win anything when you have a team that contains Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo & Raul, then I'm sorry, but the only thing that can be said about you as a manager is "You're Sh!t".

Madrid currently have that aura about them where they only have to mention a player's name and his head gets turned, and all he wants to do is join them and bo11ocks to his current team - Man U had it few years ago. The player has no more intention of playing for his contracted club, who feel they have no choice but to let them go.

As for biggest Judas - Alan Smith has to be in with a shout.

Bravo2zero_sps 19 July 2004 02:17 PM

Yeah Allan Smith does rate up there thats for sure. What anoys me about Madrid is that its the City Council that bail them out every time. They lavishly spend and get into debt then the local government go oh heres some money to get them off the hook :mad:

The only club that can compete with that sort of financial behaviour is Chelski.

STi wanna Subaru 21 July 2004 10:31 AM

I think he's going. It's the Beckham saga all over again. If he was staying he'd do a 'RVN' and come out and say so..... as it is he wont because he wants his cut of the nice transfer fee!

messiah 21 July 2004 11:19 AM

I personally think he won't go - although I think the Sol Campbell to Juventus link is a lot more likely.

Bravo2zero_sps 21 July 2004 11:28 AM

Sol to Juve? That one I found a joke to be honest. Its all coming out now, its the normal training season gossip of who is going where. The way the press have it currently there wont be any players left at Arsenal if they all come true :rolleyes:

Edu to Barcelona, Campbell to Juve, Vieira to Madrid. Wasn't so long ago they were saying Henry was going to Chelsea ffs. Bloody press need shooting for stirring it all up in the first place.

As for Vieira, the last time he was supposed to be going to Madrid he didn't come out and say anyhting for weeks and weeks! No different here. However Wenger should make him give a press conference and tell every Arsenal supporter what he is playing at!

messiah 21 July 2004 11:53 AM

"Bonjour - Je suis going to White Hart Lane..."

:D

Bravo2zero_sps 23 July 2004 10:19 AM

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/a...144375,00.html

Looks like he's off then :mad: Bloody agents need a good kicking money grabbing barstewards!

jasey 23 July 2004 10:45 AM

If Vieira goes and we get Maniche it might not be so bad :(.

Bravo2zero_sps 23 July 2004 10:58 AM

Yeah dread to think how much they will want for Maniche though, he is not Viera and if they want a similar fee they can take a running jump!

camk 23 July 2004 11:31 AM

better to sell them at their peak get more for them and bring in new blood. On a side note how is Alan Smith a Judas, I'm not sure he had a choice, BTW he is another badge kisser....;), so no surprise